LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Double post but, has anyone noticed that their PS3 is running like a bitch whilst this game is on? I've only played the campaign, and it's only actually during the levels, that the fan is going crazy! It's rather loud, louder than I ever think I've heard it.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I am loving this game.

Just a little question. How are you guys managing your sensitivity? I can't seem to find that comfortable feeling.

I haven't actually noticed an increase in the noise level though.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I've got mine on full, since I got used to that with the demo.

Did anyone just have to install an update for it? Bit odd, I can't find what it was for. An update already though? I wonder what it was.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewi T View Post
    I've got mine on full, since I got used to that with the demo.

Did anyone just have to install an update for it? Bit odd, I can't find what it was for. An update already though? I wonder what it was.
    I was finding it a little fast with it on full, but I guess I will go with it.

An update already? That was pretty quick. I will have to check it out tomorrow, since I just got off.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    im about to get on, ill listen for my fan lol. wonder what the update will be for, hopefully it wont take forever like usual. for some reason my ps3 jsut updates and downloads so slow, slower than my 360.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    My fan already turns on for other games so im already used to it, but now I guess some people are understanding what I mean by the PS3 fan actually being louder than the 360's.

The same is solid but so far im not feeling amazed other than the graphics. The sluggish sensitivity is making this game really hard, it's hard for me to aim with it and I miss alot. Other than that it's good but nothing that hasn't been done before.

I duno if it's the game or if I am just getting tired of shooters, I need some other type games.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e View Post
    My fan already turns on for other games so im already used to it, but now I guess some people are understanding what I mean by the PS3 fan actually being louder than the 360's.

The same is solid but so far im not feeling amazed other than the graphics. The sluggish sensitivity is making this game really hard, it's hard for me to aim with it and I miss alot. Other than that it's good but nothing that hasn't been done before.

I duno if it's the game or if I am just getting tired of shooters, I need some other type games.
    Since you're getting tired of shooters, maybe it's time for you to join the Wii bandwagon and trade in one of your PS3/360 for a wii. This way you could play shooters in a different way (wiimote) and add some fun into it. Plus w/ the Wii, you could play all types of non-shooting games like Madworld, Punch-Out, MarioKart, Brawl, Okami, Wii sports Resort, RedSteel2(swordfighting w/ wiimotionplus), TigerWoods2010(wmplus), Pikmin, World of Goo, etc. That's why a have a PS3 and a Wii so I can get the best of both worlds.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    Since you're getting tired of shooters, maybe it's time for you to join the Wii bandwagon and trade in one of your PS3/360 for a wii. This way you could play shooters in a different way (wiimote) and add some fun into it. Plus w/ the Wii, you could play all types of non-shooting games like Madworld, Punch-Out, MarioKart, Brawl, Okami, Wii sports Resort, RedSteel2(swordfighting w/ wiimotionplus), TigerWoods2010(wmplus), Pikmin, World of Goo, etc. That's why a have a PS3 and a Wii so I can get the best of both worlds.
    lol the majority of us ps3 owners here sold our wiis for PS3s. (i think that includes tekn9ne as well) you dont have to promote the wii here, most of us dont like the direction it's taken and sold them already. not to say you are wrong but lets stick to the topic please.

i havent been online since thursday i dont like that you have to reach the top rank in to unlock the sniper class. thats going to take me a while.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    hey gues, i think i may be picking up the game tomorow

can someone fill me in on how the ranking and level up system works?

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Heh I want to get it, but I think I'll wait till after Cod4's last double XP weekend... It'll be too distracting for me if I buy it sooner.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Ads