Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7428-8550-5786-2492

Ninja gaiden sigma 2 confirmed for ps3

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/03/17/fa...gma-2-for-ps3/

Though Ryu Hayabusa and his reckless vendetta against all manner of attached limbs might be contrary to the more ... subtle approaches employed by a traditional ninja, we don't recall anybody complaining too vehemently while they were jumping off a wall and decapitating a hundred demonic spider things. According to a recent issue of Japanese mag Famitsu, PlayStation 3 owners are set to get another taste of Team Ninja's action franchise, in the form of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.

Much like the original Sigma reworked the Xbox's Ninja Gaiden (to former Team Ninja designer Tomonobu Itagaki's chagrin), Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 appears to be a modified version of the Xbox 360's Ninja Gaiden 2. Images depict several familiar environments and characters, along with some new shots of Dead or Alive's Ayane, who may be a playable character.

Expect more details to be formally announced over the next week, including confirmation on whether this is "a loss of face for everyone involved." We certainly expect monster faces to get the worst of it.
    I knew this was coming, just didnt know when though i thought ninja gaiden 2was published by MS

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    7527 1826 6337 6464
    i kept tellin everyone that it will hit ps3, but all the fanboys "Noooo, its not, its ONLY ON 360"
    silly brother even went out and bought a 360 for this game.

Bio
    Member #
    Friends
    Your brother is incredibly silly. Not only was he falsely convinced, but he won't even get the most NGII has to offer because he decided to pass up the extended PS3 version.
    Brawl Code: 3566 3531 3273

Official Recordkeeper of the 1v1 League
    Want to compete in Smash Bros. on WiiChat? Join the League now! =)
    (I am NOT accepting Friend codes.)

Member #
    Friends
    Ehh, Ninja Gaiden is horrible anyway, boring and repetitive. But for anyone to think it was gonna stay 360 truly is stupid.

That's just like how some people act like Lost Planet 2 will stay on the 360 knowing Capcom ports all of their games sooner or later.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e View Post
    But for anyone to think it was gonna stay 360 truly is stupid
    Not really, it's not a secret that Itagaki does not like the PS3 nor Sony.. So I don't blame them for naturally believing it wouldn't go to PS3.

Good news though, now more people can enjoy a good game.

Gikoku ハラカミ
    --------------------------

--------------------------
    Don't think. Feel...
    It's like a finger pointing to the moon.
    Don't concentrate on the finger or you'll miss all that heavenly glory.
    ~Bruce Lee, Wing Chun.

Member #
    Friends
    Everyone knows he dislikes the PS3 but Itagaki does not own the IP, Tecmo did. Tecmo made Team Ninja port to the PS3 but Itagaki did not participate in it and even criticized the game even though there was nothing wrong with it.

So people should have known Tecmo would eventually port it as Itagaki has no control over that and he doesn't even work at Team Ninja anymore.

So I do not see this port as any kind of surprise at all.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Ads