LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member ILIKESOUP's Avatar
    Member #
    59633
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    ILIKESOUP's Ninja Defuses!!!

    please take the time to check this out (rate comment & subscribe if u like!) [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq4BHtF5bNA[/ame]

  2. #2
    WiiChat Member SensesFail's Avatar
    Member #
    23415
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,780
    Friends
    6
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ur gay. id report it but theres a lack of mods around here. u just spammed a half dead forum good job.

    however, i did watch the beginning and thats kinda funny


    Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

  3. #3
    WiiChat Member ILIKESOUP's Avatar
    Member #
    59633
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail View Post
    ur gay. id report it but theres a lack of mods around here. u just spammed a half dead forum good job.

    however, i did watch the beginning and thats kinda funny
    wtf? wat did i do wrong i just posted a video no spam

  4. #4
    Sonic expert Bodine's Avatar
    Member #
    55520
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,271
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by ILIKESOUP View Post
    wtf? wat did i do wrong i just posted a video no spam
    In the PS3 forums

  5. #5
    WiiChat Member ILIKESOUP's Avatar
    Member #
    59633
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    In the PS3 forums
    ya and its a PS3 video...

  6. #6
    Sonic expert Bodine's Avatar
    Member #
    55520
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,271
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by ILIKESOUP View Post
    ya and its a PS3 video...
    Oh really? Thats not what I'm seeing.

  7. #7
    WiiChat Member ILIKESOUP's Avatar
    Member #
    59633
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    Oh really? Thats not what I'm seeing.
    well look closer stupid cause COD4 is 4 the ps3!!!

  8. #8
    Sonic expert Bodine's Avatar
    Member #
    55520
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,271
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I'm stupid? There's no need for insults. Besides, it's not a COD4 video. It keeps playing random videos. Well it does for me atleast. So far it's played a news report on Churches Chicken running out of food, Obama playing basketball, Myiley Cyrus (or however you spell her name) being interviewed on a british talk show, and a news report on the swine flu.

    Don't call me stupid.

  9. #9
    WiiChat Member ILIKESOUP's Avatar
    Member #
    59633
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    I'm stupid? There's no need for insults. Besides, it's not a COD4 video. It keeps playing random videos. Well it does for me atleast. So far it's played a news report on Churches Chicken running out of food, Obama playing basketball, Myiley Cyrus (or however you spell her name) being interviewed on a british talk show, and a news report on the swine flu.

    Don't call me stupid.
    i think i now deserve to call u STUPID u deserve that title. its not a COD4 video? wat r u smokin?

  10. #10
    Sonic expert Bodine's Avatar
    Member #
    55520
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,271
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Don't blame me cause your video isn't playing the right thing.

    And insults will get you banned here kid. Watch what you say.

    (Now it's playing a video about the Dutch queen being assaulted)

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts