LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    Pwnage Master LiquidD's Avatar
    Member #
    37610
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    508
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6555-2844-7958-4986
    yep and after you done it all you can just pretty much walk around exploring and pretty much do whatever. like i went into the citadel and blew them all up with the experimental mirv and some missiles. shit was so cash
    Spoiler Alert!

  2. #22
    WiiChat Member SensesFail's Avatar
    Member #
    23415
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,780
    Friends
    6
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidD View Post
    yep and after you done it all you can just pretty much walk around exploring and pretty much do whatever. like i went into the citadel and blew them all up with the experimental mirv and some missiles. shit was so cash
    i wonder what would happen if you got the Broken Steel DLC since u kinda need all them to be alive.. haha


    Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

  3. #23
    Banned Twilight Hero's Avatar
    Member #
    25299
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    302
    Friends
    12
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I'm having a blast with Resistance 2! I'm picking up MGS4 soon!

  4. #24
    Sonic expert Bodine's Avatar
    Member #
    55520
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,288
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Trust me man, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune is the way to go.

    Its' sequel is coming soon too.

  5. #25
    Not Here Shadow*91's Avatar
    Member #
    55593
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Another site.
    Posts
    1,915
    Friends
    38
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    i never really liked Uncharted. great story but only average gameplay in my opinion.

  6. #26
    WiiChat Member Whoops's Avatar
    Member #
    33907
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    223
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5231-0127-5051-6215
    I was wondering when someone would mention Resistance and only one person did. Both a re awsome 2 is clearly the best personally but theyre both mind blowing.


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mario Strikers: 116076 328448

    EA Persona: (FIFA 08) & (MOH:H2) Whoopsfire

  7. #27
    WiiChat Member Lewi T's Avatar
    Member #
    25688
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,549
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoops View Post
    I was wondering when someone would mention Resistance and only one person did. Both a re awsome 2 is clearly the best personally but theyre both mind blowing.
    The thing is, I haven't touched Resistance 2 since I got Killzone 2. There isn't really much point having both, and K2 > R2.

  8. #28
    WiiChat Member SensesFail's Avatar
    Member #
    23415
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,780
    Friends
    6
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewi T View Post
    The thing is, I haven't touched Resistance 2 since I got Killzone 2. There isn't really much point having both, and K2 > R2.
    i kinda disagree with you, resistance 2 has so much more to do online and offline. i think its the better game overall.


    Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

  9. #29
    WiiChat Member Lewi T's Avatar
    Member #
    25688
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,549
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail View Post
    i kinda disagree with you, resistance 2 has so much more to do online and offline. i think its the better game overall.
    Fair enough! I loved the campaign, but I dunno, I don't think I had the time to get the chance to get into the online. Then K2 came out and I also had time at that point...so I spent it on that.

  10. #30
    Sonic expert Bodine's Avatar
    Member #
    55520
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,288
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Hows Ratchet and Clank Future? For someone who loves the Ratchet and Clank series?

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts