Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-5687-8889-9987

Xbox or ps3?

Which one should i get?
    Which has better online play?
    Better Graphics?
    Better Games?
    Which one is a better system because im sick of wii and want a system all my other friends have.

Help me out here
    CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR CODE: 472 616 528 117

10 Prestige

Xbox live Gamertag: AustinPR52

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by SlaYer84 View Post
    Which one should i get?
    Which has better online play?
    Better Graphics?
    Better Games?
    Which one is a better system because im sick of wii and want a system all my other friends have.

Help me out here
    Don't bother with all them questions, they're completely irrelevant (okay so the games one isn't, but you missed a key word).

Ask yourself this: Which system has more exclusives that you prefer?

That is the one you should get.

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Question 1: Topic question

Question 2: Depends on what games you want to play. They are matched evenly in my opinion. 360 has $50 a year online play service with a point system. PS3 has a free network, but I've never played online on mine, and a wallet system that ripped me off of about seven bucks due to in-store taxing added onto the high Canadian taxes when buying a pre-paid card.

Question 3: Irrelevant!!! They both have outstanding capabilities are fairly evenly matched here. Seriously, irrelevant! Next!

Question 4: Okay, think of some game genres you like. Then think of some franchises you like. Then think of particular games you may have tried on either systems. Many games are multi-platform, don't forget that.

Example: Japanese Role-Playing Games, a bunch came OUT on 360, but are getting UPGRADED on the PS3, no joke. So to be on the safe side get a PS3 a Japanese system to play a dominant genre in Japan.

Think of games you like, think of the types of games you want to play.

First Person Shooter games, there are plenty on both. It depends on what YOU want. I'm a guilty Halo geek so I fetched my 360 asap.

Halo, get a 360.
    Call of Duty, either.
    Disgaea, PS3.

Just an example bud. You know your own tastes, you do your own research.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    really when your used to a wii you cant go wrong with either. lol, but everyones right, just do some of your own research.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteroids View Post
    Question 1: Topic question

Question 2: Depends on what games you want to play. They are matched evenly in my opinion. 360 has $50 a year online play service with a point system. PS3 has a free network, but I've never played online on mine, and a wallet system that ripped me off of about seven bucks due to in-store taxing added onto the high Canadian taxes when buying a pre-paid card.

Question 3: Irrelevant!!! They both have outstanding capabilities are fairly evenly matched here. Seriously, irrelevant! Next!

Question 4: Okay, think of some game genres you like. Then think of some franchises you like. Then think of particular games you may have tried on either systems. Many games are multi-platform, don't forget that.

Example: Japanese Role-Playing Games, a bunch came OUT on 360, but are getting UPGRADED on the PS3, no joke. So to be on the safe side get a PS3 a Japanese system to play a dominant genre in Japan.

Think of games you like, think of the types of games you want to play.

First Person Shooter games, there are plenty on both. It depends on what YOU want. I'm a guilty Halo geek so I fetched my 360 asap.

Halo, get a 360.
    Call of Duty, either.
    Disgaea, PS3.

Just an example bud. You know your own tastes, you do your own research.
    i've played online with both. if you have a great connection then the online load speed and framerate is about the same. as for messaging and hooking up with friends though i've gotta say the 360 is better. and the online store is a little better on the PS3 in my opinion, but thats mostly because you only pay for what you want intead of 50$ a year. both have great online, its really just a debate between free or slightly better for 50 a year.

and sadly you are getting ripped off. i buy playstation points cards all the time with no tax.

as for my personal opinion: get the PS3. out of all the exclusives on each system, i wanted more on the PS3. in fact the only 360 exclusive i want is the Halo series

Member #
    Friends
    i have a ps3. i DID have a 360 (at the same time as the ps3) but i chose to get rid of it, because they are VERY similar in capabilities...BUT ps3 has a much lower failure rate, and it's quieter and on top of all that it has bluray.

the 360 is really a big gamble in terms of whether it will RROD on you or not. i had to get mine repaired by M$ and it came back and worked good for a while but near the end (after about 6 months) it kept saying the 360 disc was a regular xbox disc and i need to put it in a 360 in order to play it, and the drive tray was having issues...point is, they're both good systems and have their own highs and lows, it's just that PS3 is much more reliable.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-5687-8889-9987
    thanks. Im gettin a ps3
    CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR CODE: 472 616 528 117

10 Prestige

Xbox live Gamertag: AustinPR52

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    i remember when i asked that question.... Lewi T and some other guy "sorry i forgot your name" helped me out...
    So what i did was, i got a 360, i had GTA 4 and san andreas with some downloadable games in the harddrive already...but i kind of got bored of it, and i sold it. Bought me a PS3 with games like Madden 09, FNR3, R:Fall Of Man, and Virtua Fighter 5 (i regret buying that fighting game...is so damn complicated) i like my PS3 and i still have it now.. (: but like everyone else said, its your opinion on the games you like (could be exclusives idk) but remember, if you do so happen to get a PS3, just know that DOA is exclusive to the 360, thats the one thing that pissed me off...i love that game!!!
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Bio
    Member #
    Friends
    Xbox360 or PS3?

It depends on whether or not you care about blu-ray, if you are willing to pay to play online, and what kind of games you like.

The end.
    Brawl Code: 3566 3531 3273

Official Recordkeeper of the 1v1 League
    Want to compete in Smash Bros. on WiiChat? Join the League now! =)
    (I am NOT accepting Friend codes.)

Member #
    Friends
    3549-0591-6488-6338
    well monsteroids and bio said it pretty clearly but you made a great choice with the ps3. i personally don't like x box never did, but i do recognize the potential of the system. you should really think about your decision however because you might regret choosing the system you did. one more thing if you wanna play online ask how many of your friends have that system because it's always fun playing with people you know.
    if you stick with the ps3 great choice.

Ads