+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6031-8713-1077-8188
    blueray = fail
    hddvd= pass
    wiidvd = next gen nintendo wii dvd the best!

VII
    Member #
    Friends
    5682-2013-8019-5902
    Man, Squall7, I just have to say, you put up a good fight, and I respect you completely. I have had to deal with my fair share of morons online before, and ABC is definitely right up there with the worst of them. You made great points, and if ABC wasn't so ignorant, he would have conceded a long time ago. Everything you said about UMD and N64 was completely relevant, and people on these forums could learn a thing or two from you. It certainly is depressing that we live in a society which has nearly no morals or personal ethics anymore, and where if anyone who is man enough to say something about it is called a pussy, when really anyone who calls that man a pussy is just ignorant and a hypocrite. ABC, you are moronic, and you fail miserably at trying to prove your smarter, better, and tougher than Squall7, when really you're the one acting like you're in kindergarten. Are you such a "man" that the best retorts you can come up with are pictures of crying babies and nonsensical, incoherent sentences that are littered with swear words? You really should try growing a pair and walking up straight, before your life has passed you by and your left with not a soul who truly cares for you.

Oh, and about the topic at hand: although the information that ABC initially provided was useful in trying to distinguish what Sony's true focus is with the PS3, so was Squall7's, because one should constantly use history as a reference for what the future entails.

Guillotine Fodder VampiricLugia's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfPlague
    In terms of being backed up and power, Blu-Ray is far superior. But it's the same deal with Betamax.

Betamax was actually better and more useful than VHS, but it was way more expensive. I think that Blu-Ray is behind HD-DVD because of that.

That was last year's news, might I add?

Member #
    Friends
    Totally agree with you, ive already expressed my thoughts on a ''local'' gaming forum about this, the ps3 is sony's way of actually winning the high definition war, not the next gen one. Had the PS3 the lack of blu-ray player, it would cost cheaper, and generally appeal even more to the public

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by VII
    Man, Squall7, I just have to say, you put up a good fight, and I respect you completely. I have had to deal with my fair share of morons online before, and ABC is definitely right up there with the worst of them. You made great points, and if ABC wasn't so ignorant, he would have conceded a long time ago. Everything you said about UMD and N64 was completely relevant, and people on these forums could learn a thing or two from you. It certainly is depressing that we live in a society which has nearly no morals or personal ethics anymore, and where if anyone who is man enough to say something about it is called a pussy, when really anyone who calls that man a pussy is just ignorant and a hypocrite. ABC, you are moronic, and you fail miserably at trying to prove your smarter, better, and tougher than Squall7, when really you're the one acting like you're in kindergarten. Are you such a "man" that the best retorts you can come up with are pictures of crying babies and nonsensical, incoherent sentences that are littered with swear words? You really should try growing a pair and walking up straight, before your life has passed you by and your left with not a soul who truly cares for you.

Oh, and about the topic at hand: although the information that ABC initially provided was useful in trying to distinguish what Sony's true focus is with the PS3, so was Squall7's, because one should constantly use history as a reference for what the future entails.
    Thanx for your support. I hope next time it will be a more civil discussion. I'm glad somebody has agreed with me, and taken note of my points.

Once again, thank you for your support.

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    wierd

DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD

DEAD
    DEAD

DEAD

+ Reply to Thread