LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-5590-3447-6777

I sold my ps3. I'm happy about it too.

I sold that boring console, and I don't miss it at all. sony needs to give it up with the playstation consoles already.
    I went to Wiiso .com this place is lame and noone chats here anymore! Good bye. meet me at wiiso, it's better!

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by ndragon13 View Post
    I sold that boring console, and I don't miss it at all. sony needs to give it up with the playstation consoles already.
    Well not to start a internet fight about it but
    Sonys consoles tend to last for ten years when most other consoles lifes last for about 5
    They tend to bring it out with a new disc format and that usually makes the things that play these have to get cheaper (think of the PS3 it was a cheap bluray player)
    Its only boring if you don't have games for it
    Design wise it is boring, but you don't buy a console to look at it

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    6666-5590-3447-6777
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post
    Well not to start a internet fight about it but
    Sonys consoles tend to last for ten years when most other consoles lifes last for about 5
    They tend to bring it out with a new disc format and that usually makes the things that play these have to get cheaper (think of the PS3 it was a cheap bluray player)
    Its only boring if you don't have games for it
    Design wise it is boring, but you don't buy a console to look at it
    Oh I had plenty of games for it. I was level 8 for trophy wise. It's just I got sick of it. I don't mean to sound like a fanboy or anything, but the exclusives for it are boring to me. I'm not a fan of microsoft either, but thats another story. I do like blu ray, I already have a blu ray player, so ps3 is useless to me. thats why I sold it. Movies and video games are two different things. When it comes to movies, yes of course blu ray is nice, but when I comes to video games, Nintendo is where the fun is. I'm not trying to start a fight, I'm just saying how I feel about it. I grew up with nintendo, thats why I love nintendo the best! I have no interest in sony or microsoft anymore, but thats me.
    I went to Wiiso .com this place is lame and noone chats here anymore! Good bye. meet me at wiiso, it's better!

Member #
    Friends
    8683-2700-4981-1986
    ha i have a ps3, it's ok. i really liked killzone 2, caint wait for kz 3

Member #
    Friends
    3759-6974-8086-3401
    Well it's all of a matter of opinion, if you dont like it... why keep it
    CoD Reflex FC- 1054-2667-3907
    Wii code- 3759-6974-8086-3401
    MarioKart- 4769-2781-2561
    SSBB- 0560-4143-2824
    Monster Hunter Tri ID- XBA74Y
    Call of Duty Black ops- 0545-0632-3274
    http://www.ecohq.tk/

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Oh I had plenty of games for it. I was level 8 for trophy wise. It's just I got sick of it. I don't mean to sound like a fanboy or anything, but the exclusives for it are boring to me. I'm not a fan of microsoft either, but thats another story. I do like blu ray, I already have a blu ray player, so ps3 is useless to me. thats why I sold it. Movies and video games are two different things. When it comes to movies, yes of course blu ray is nice, but when I comes to video games, Nintendo is where the fun is. I'm not trying to start a fight, I'm just saying how I feel about it. I grew up with nintendo, thats why I love nintendo the best! I have no interest in sony or microsoft anymore, but thats me.
    You dont have to like the company just like there games

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    6666-5590-3447-6777
    Quote Originally Posted by Tianwulf View Post
    Well it's all of a matter of opinion, if you dont like it... why keep it
    true.

Member #
    Friends
    6666-5590-3447-6777
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrinny View Post
    You dont have to like the company just like there games
    I'm not crazy about the games either. mgs4 was okay, but nothing to brag about, little big planet was boring, modnation racers was annoying and boring, i liked god of war 3, but after I beat it, it was like okay now what? i didn't care for heavy rain, the controls were lame. i was never a fan of gran turismo, it's too annoying to play. So there was no reason for me to keep it. now that they are coming out with playstation move, it's just going to be a rip off of the wii anyway. not that it matters, but still I rather Mario, Donkey Kong etc. anyday. And like I said before I have a blu ray player so the ps3 is useless to me. sorry, but thats how I feel about it. and what really annoyed me about the ps3 slim, is it can't play ps2 games, thats one of the reasons why I bought it cause I thought it would. So I have to say, I'm done with the playstaion world. Same goes for microsft. It's Nintendo or nothing for me! I pick Nintendo.

Member #
    Friends
    6666-5590-3447-6777
    and I'm not going to come on the playstation thread anymore either. I don't want to sound like a fanboy. Because I'm not, I just don't like sony or microsoft period.

"dude, you sounds like a ****ing broken record. you sir keep repeating your stupid shit about the crappiness of the playstation. you will lose any sort of 'credibility' with this repeated shit. you need to shut the **** up about your views of the ps3. nobody cares." From Rukus.

There Rukus you got your wish

Now back to Nintendo

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Heavy rain had control's?
    Wasnt it just one long QTE?

Also
    Read the sticky at the top of the page
    "Fanboyism - Leave it at the door please"
    Locking thread now