Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Only took 4 years to get1 MetroidZ's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1000-0000-0000-0000
    I say there's a possibility since they sell other electronics too, whereas Nintendo is more or so a gaming company. But on the other hand, they will try to milk fans for as long as possible. I say that even though I'm getting a ps3 (when the price is lower)

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Sony also said on a other website IGN i think

They will change "PLAYSTION" to "GAMEBOX"

Guillotine Fodder VampiricLugia's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    For Sony to get back up on their economical horse, people have to turn away from every other competing electronic item and look at Sony's, which has been on a steep decline nowadays, due to the height of price. People can't afford the $1,000, even if they ARE over 20. Most people have much more serious things to spend 1k on, like their house and what it needs.

The PS3 is taking a hit from people who just can't afford it....And if Blu-Ray is high priced, it's gonna fail, bad.

Haz
    Member #
    Friends
    That article was so crap! Full of speculation. What people need to understand is this simple fact:

Yes the Playstation 3 is expensive, and it may put some people of it, but at the end of the day, they are still selling the units and still selling out.

Write like a four year old and I'll treat you as such Haz, proudly supporting correct use of English and grammar on the forums.
    Think before posting Ask a dumb question and prepare to be owned.

FYI - Internet is always a capital I. Look it up!

Triforce huntin' since 87 Hero of Time's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8314-4316-8018-8297
    He speaks only the truth.

Member #
    Friends
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Sony if finished man no dought about it...they finished when they made PS3
    Can You See Me In The Dark, When The Demons Attack You?

Spoiler Alert!

Brawl Friend code : 1976-9829-4116

Guillotine Fodder VampiricLugia's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I love how everyone is just counting Nintendo out. If Nintendo keeps going on the path that they're on, the possibilities are endless.

Member #
    Friends
    im guessing sony is going to "try" to get 7-8 years out of the ps3, while microsoft is already working on the next xbox, and nintendo well...well...well.....what else can they do.

Member #
    Friends
    As long as the PS3 is the price it is, they will only sell units to the absolute hardest core gamer. At my age I have had every system on the market. But the PS3 to me is just way over priced and there is no way in hell I can justify a video game at that price! Even if they had smokin smokin games I still would not fork out that much cash for them. Hell for the price of the PS3 you could damn near buy a dozen or so Wii and XBOx 360 games and accessories. Based on the past most companies dont drop systems prices for at least a year or two later after they have been on the market. So this mean I wont be getting one until maybe 2008/2009. By then who will care honestly? It's just not looking good for ole Sony.
    AIM: TheIceman72
    Wii Number:8039-5569-9455-8843

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Maybe not a PS4, but I think they'll come out with something else. They're not just gonna end now. 'cause, lets face it, the Playstation 2 is probably the most popular console to date (not a fact so don't quote me on it ) and I know that when they buck their ideas up with the price of the Playstation 3, and reduce it, me and many others who have agreed with me, are gonna get 'em, because though they don't produce any games themselves that are worth remembering, some of their 3rd party game creators are fantastic, such as with the Metal Gear Solid series, Final Fantasy series (not my personal favourite) and much more, and a lot of people I knew got the PS2 out of popularity anyway, so if the PS3 became popular, I'm sure they'll get it, (until they play on my future Wii ) but to sum it up, I think that not making a PS4 is a good idea, but not making another console at all is a bad idea, I think they may just change the name, so that they can have a change in consoles themselves, I mean, they've used the same style control for all their consoles, whereas you have Nintendo, who have changed from Gamecube to Wii, not basing it on graphics, but making sure they concentrate on the controller and gameplay, whereas Playstation have been solely concentrating on having bigger memory and stuff, just to improve the graphics, so I think in the 4th generation, they may change their name, change their image, and have a fresh start with a new name, and new prospects for their later on console (though it probably won't be til like 2010 til it is even designed )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads