LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Sony is a sinking ship. . .I would suggest jumping off now before you get sucked down with the ship. Go Wii360

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    6258-4013-0776-5311
    I agree, Sony isn't going to last much longer.

Add me please, I need friends on my Wii. Just PM me if you add me so I can add you back. Thanks.

Member #
    Friends
    They make some REALLY bad choices and rip off ideas over and over.

Get off the Playstation bandwagon people!

Triforce huntin' since 87 Hero of Time's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8314-4316-8018-8297
    I really see what Sony did with the PS3 as a bad descision. I also know that when the console saturates the market sometime next year, things will change. You really can't judge a console by its initial launch. There always going to sell out. What we really need to see is what happens once the average consumer can get there hands on each system. That will be the test. Ex: the PSP vs. DS. We know who one that one because they have had time to sink into the market.

Member #
    Friends
    [QUOTE=Homesrfan]
    Quote Originally Posted by ejmonkey3

I think its the opposite. I definitely can't see myself buying a blu ray player anytime soon. I think Blu-Ray is kinda depending on PS3 for sales. Barely anyone had heard of Blu-Ray before PS3.
    sony made blue ray. They developed it from scratch. (thus if blue ray fails sony goes under) Its their format. Thus if blue ray fails the ps3 fails. Its a torjan horse. Sony donsent give a shit about the ps3 without blue ray. blue ray will pull them out of debt. Blue ray does need the ps3 but if blue ray fails, it will pull the ps3 with it.

Facts

Sony needs to sell 30 games to break even on every ps3 they sell. without blue ray royalties, they are as good as sunk. This is why ps3 needs blue ray. the more sony sells the ps3, the more they are digging a grave. I dont think people get it. Sony could sell a billion ps3s and they will only go under more. Blue ray is the life blood of sony.

Facts

Sony is avoiding taxs. This means they are almost bankrupt. you only avoid taxs if you cant pay and if you cant pay your broke. Thus without sony support the ps3 is dead. Without blue ray sony is dead.
    Last edited by White-Wolf; 12-04-2006 at 11:48 PM.

Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    Sony is amazingly rich company, and just because they have had a few problems along the way, dosn't mean it is the end for them creating hardware!
    We can all really decide this next year when people can walk into stores and actually buy a PS3 and games!!!

Sony is nowhere near the end!
    Last edited by Joe; 12-04-2006 at 11:55 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    then why are they avoiding tax's?

Member #
    Friends
    I hope Sony rot in Hell. They would be nothing without Nintendo.

</Famboyism>

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Okay, well Sony might not be broke but I think they will not make anymore consoles but still make products

Haz
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by White-Wolf
    sony made blue ray. They developed it from scratch. (thus if blue ray fails sony goes under) Its their format. Thus if blue ray fails the ps3 fails. Its a torjan horse. Sony donsent give a shit about the ps3 without blue ray. blue ray will pull them out of debt. Blue ray does need the ps3 but if blue ray fails, it will pull the ps3 with it.

Facts

Sony needs to sell 30 games to break even on every ps3 they sell. without blue ray royalties, they are as good as sunk. This is why ps3 needs blue ray. the more sony sells the ps3, the more they are digging a grave. I dont think people get it. Sony could sell a billion ps3s and they will only go under more. Blue ray is the life blood of sony.

Facts

Sony is avoiding taxs. This means they are almost bankrupt. you only avoid taxs if you cant pay and if you cant pay your broke. Thus without sony support the ps3 is dead. Without blue ray sony is dead.

What the hell is this 'Blue Ray' you speak of? I've heard of Blu-ray, that's what can be found in a PS3.

I hate when people present things saying they are facts without linking to any credible source.

Your argument is one of the worst I've ever read - Written like a true fan boy!

Sony is nowhere need bankruptcy - check the stock price!

Nor are they avoiding paying tax - where the hell did you get that information? Do you work for the tax office? I doubt it.

Licencing will bring in the money for Sony, not how many Games they sell.

Your post is silly

Write like a four year old and I'll treat you as such Haz, proudly supporting correct use of English and grammar on the forums.
    Think before posting Ask a dumb question and prepare to be owned.

FYI - Internet is always a capital I. Look it up!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads