Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dmc

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

Dmc

I have never played Devil May Cry, but I am curious to why my best friend has gone insane over the new look of "Dante". Dante being the protagonist of the series has been given an apparently dramatic make over by Ninja Thoery (When I asked him he confused me). I was wondering what people think of this change.

New

New

I have seen the way he looked all three times. His classic white hair look, new druggie look, and then this better not so druggie, and this not so druggie look which I felt was best over all (he looks like a human being regardless if he is half demon).
    Last edited by BluRayPSP; 08-22-2012 at 08:53 PM.

2. Ads

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    It's not "Dante's" new looks everyone is freakin' out over, never was. It's the fact that the new Dante and old Dante have absolutely zero personality traits in common. Most people see it rather black 'n white in this way: "the old Dante was a badass, the new Dante is an emo". Hatin' on emos is still mainstream or somethin' of that sort, so all these DMC fans are jumpin' on the bandwagon, assuming the new Dante really is gonna be a whiny-ass annoyin' as shit emokid. Which sure as shit would insult the demonslayer he shares his name with. I was a bit wary of the new Dante's personality as well admittedly, but so long as the gameplay will be wintastic like DMC3, I'll buy it regardless.

... The topic aside, that chain of his looks broken for handlin' average enemies. Drive also looks ****in' useful, shockingly.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Ads