Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4319-5684-7959-2417
    1. Price tag?
      For that price, I might as well just upgrade my PC. Speaking of prices, the price for PS3 games can just rip my pocket a new hole.
    2. Blu-ray?
      Just adding more fuel to the DVD format wars. Idea is good, but they should stop shoving it in our faces. Not many people can afford a HDTV and a PS3. I'm already happy with just DVD movie on my old tube and I speak for most people.
    3. Multimedia?
      If I want multimedia, I have my Nokia N70, my laptop, and my PC.
    4. Graphics?
      Awesome but I rather use my PC. I can always upgrade my graphics card.
    5. Six Axis?
      Stolen idea from Nintendo just like the Analog and Rumble feature on the N64 controller.

if i want an all-in-one multimedia machine, i'll stick to my PC.
    Last edited by vlad; 12-10-2006 at 06:11 AM.

Fully functional Nintendo collection:
    NES, SNES, N64, GC (missing), Wii
    GB, GB Pocket, GB Color, GBA , GBA SP, GB Micro (missing)
    DS (missing), DS Lite

Member #
    Friends
    ps3 was ganna get one till heard about the prices ridiculous you tell me. thas why i baught a wii instead =-) wii maybe the weakest of the 3 but its the way you play the game is where its at...ps3 may have a faster cpu than 360 but the 360 has a better gpu ..to me get wat ever your budget can afford im buying my son a 360 this christmas the wii is mines =-) my son dont care about the ps3 lol .. plus i hate sony cause all the time i buy the first batch of things have have like my ps1 damn f****** thing broke the first week ended up playing the damn thing upside down lol some should know wat i mean

Member #
    Friends
    4759-2872-3135-2409
    wow thats weird,not the ps2 thing the fact you got the wii for yourself and giving a 360 to your son.
    360 is awsome,but the Wii is just so cuddly!

Member #
    Friends
    Awesome stuff, same old controller w/ tilt = poo, Same controller = same controls for all games usually. Graphics high quality and sound high quality.
    Nothing new and intuitive.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroidZ
    Good console. Nice graphics. Multimedia.

Too expensive. 250 is the most I will pay for a console.
    Yeah because your cheap

Member #
    Friends
    I would go for the playstation3 and here is y
    Playstation3 Things
    1-What it has:Blue-Ray,Blue Tooth,Grapics,Online System,Games,You Can Put Your Music On It,You Can Take Pictures With It,HD
    2-Games:grand theft auto 5,resistence fall of man,halo,gears of war,heavenly sword,RE5,Mercenaires world in flames,assassions creed ans much much more.
    Nintendo Wii Things
    1-What it has:you can put your music on it,games,online system
    2-Games:Well they dont really have good games sorry
    Xbox360 Things
    1-Well every thing sucks

Addicted since Nov. 19th Wii Addict's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4283-6231-2650-2936
    I would say that Sony needs to stop with the copying, because they are going too far. When Sony introduced the six-axis, they said the exact same thing word for word that Nintendo said about motion sensing technology. They threw it in at the last minute because they knew the idea was gold (just like analogue and rumble...). They have no games that I have any interest in even though Resistance Fall of Man looks ok. Do not say Final Fantasy is great, because for me it died a long time ago. The plots all seem similar and all the boys look like girls. As for graphics, its really not as good as they say it is. Very slightly better than the 360, so I suggest you save your cash for a miniscule upgrade. The Wii is amazing as it offers an innovative and intuitive feel to games. I played call of duty 3 on 360 and on wii and I had more fun on the Wii. The graphics do not concern me because for my standerds, the Wii version looks good enough. I care about game play, and on the Wii it just felt more immersive. Sony is doing the old stuff, just upgrading graphics. Microsoft is doing good in making better internet play. Yet the Wii is simply amazing as an entirely new way to play. I am new here, but this does not mean I have no background on this subject.
    PS3?...No
    Xbox 360?...Almost
    Wii?... There wii go!

Member #
    Friends
    4759-2872-3135-2409
    Quote Originally Posted by XxNiNtEnDoWiIxX
    I would go for the playstation3 and here is y
    Playstation3 Things
    1-What it has:Blue-Ray,Blue Tooth,Grapics,Online System,Games,You Can Put Your Music On It,You Can Take Pictures With It,HD
    2-Games:grand theft auto 5,resistence fall of man,halo,gears of war,heavenly sword,RE5,Mercenaires world in flames,assassions creed ans much much more.
    Nintendo Wii Things
    1-What it has:you can put your music on it,games,online system
    2-Games:Well they dont really have good games sorry
    Xbox360 Things
    1-Well every thing sucks
    lol xbox does everything gaystation 3 does plus more WOW a blue gay dvd playerretard halo and gears are on xbox so get your dick out of your hand and learn how to type you ****ing retarded fanboy queer,why havnt you guys flamedhim already?
    360 is awsome,but the Wii is just so cuddly!

Addicted since Nov. 19th Wii Addict's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4283-6231-2650-2936
    Blueray is gonna fail, and so will HD-DVD. This is because we are all about digital these days. I think by the time people will be willing to dish out even more cash for another format, it will be commonplace to simply download your movies. Another thing I like with 360 is the downloading, because it saves you the trip to the store to get the HD-DVD or Blueray movie. The PS3 is even worse for shoving this Blueray crap in our faces saying that it is the future, when it really isn't. They have become too confident and I think it will lead to the end of Sony gaming. So don't expect a PS4, because like the name they fail to get origional ideas. Compare that to the Wii, the name is as innovative as the controller. People who make fun of it are just immature Ps3 fanboys who cannot find anything better to do than play FF and use false information as fact. People who blindly follow any company need to get a slap to the face, because the people buying a PS3 are going to end up more pathetic than they already are.
    PS3?...No
    Xbox 360?...Almost
    Wii?... There wii go!

Member #
    Friends
    i dont like how its not even an option for a lower price without blu ray, since their forcing it on you becuase the games are on blu ray discs

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads