Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    The one and only moo$e fanaticalmoose's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    bill gates has a 500 acre piece of land with warehouses to store all the xbox360's he himself bought.

i think we got a sony fanboy... just jking...

but for the last post, its taken a year for hte 360 to make a profit because the system cost a lot to make, in the beggining MS was losing about $150 per console, now they have finally started to make money on each sold... and as for hte ps3 they are loosing about $200 per each console... but lets see in a year how each are doing...

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by fanaticalmoose
    i think we got a sony fanboy... just jking...

but for the last post, its taken a year for hte 360 to make a profit because the system cost a lot to make, in the beggining MS was losing about $150 per console, now they have finally started to make money on each sold... and as for hte ps3 they are loosing about $200 per each console... but lets see in a year how each are doing...
    yes i do beleive MS started profiting maybe $30 per sale in the middle of this summer
    If the Xbox 360 console falls and hits someone, especially a small child, it could cause serious injury.

Member #
    Friends
    8353-8554-1989-9427
    That sucks for Sony. Oh well they should've made their consoles better.
    Wii,RE4,Dewy's Adventures,Wii Sports,Link's Crossbow Training w/ Zapper,Cruis'n,No More Heroes,Metal Slug Anthology,Super Paper Mario,Mario Galaxy,Bomberman Land, WarioWare:Smooth Moves,Spider-man Friend or Foe,Battlion Wars 2, SSBB(Japan Version).

Xbox 360 Gamertag:CyclingAndre,360Pro,DMC4,The Club,Turok,SVR'08.

Reppin' the big N in GR. Think_Tank's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Or cheaper
    I also speak Yoshi, by the way.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by vlad
    simple.
    for that price, might as well get a new PC.

Hehe, yeah. That or upgrade the crap out of the one I built 2 years ago.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC
    Build me a PC for $600... please do it right now and I want to see the specs. PM them to me or post back here... let's see.
    2 years ago I built mine for under or right at $600

2-150GB WD Ultra ATA HDD's
    1GB PC-133 DRAM
    Asus Mobo
    P3 3.0ghz 800mhz FSB w/HT
    Pioneer dual layer DVD-R
    Sony DVD-rom
    GeForce FX5700 LE graphics card

Not top of the line by today's standard, but certainly close when it was built.

I've also priced out putting together a Media Center, and it also came out close to $600, and that would be a dedicated media machine 9games, movies, audio, etc.), so, other than the Blu Ray (which I have NO desire to have), it would run circles around a PS3.

Wii like to play together Wolvey's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4576-1236-8700-5752
    The boar kept back in the bushes and watched in horror as his brother was eaten by Chuck Norris, he left unnoticed. Left on a quest to learn how to fight Chuck, so that one day. He'll get his revenge!

The problem with Sony is they suck...Now calm down you Sony whores and listen. Back in the day when things mattered, casettes held games and it was alright to have long hair as a boy and still look cool without being an emo...There lived two legends Nintendo and Sega, I'm sticking to consoles so forget the spectrum/Amstrad/Acorn...not legends (Although thousands would disagree with me). Now these guys ruled, often one would take the lead as a new game or concept was released but always something new and ORIGINAL came out. They knew how to make games and they still do. Along came Sony, the very word sounds dirty to me...hehe. Anyway they came along with their big fat wallets...stinking of grease and cigar smoke and said, "Hey guys we can do that!" But they can't...so they buy out all the third party companies, chain them to the walls and shout, "Now you work for us, you get no food, no water, you work. You make games for us, Copy games, copy ideas. I don't care what games they are, just make them!"

Don't get me wrong there are some great games only the systems...made by third parties...Capcom, Rare (Xbox360) to name err only two. Okay what was I on about. The death of Sony...Ha haa haaaaa!

Whispers..."Long live Nintendo!"
    Games:
    Wii Sports, Zelda Twilight Princess, Wii Play, MonkeyBall Banana Split, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Red Steel, WarioWare.

VC Games
    Zelda, Solomons Key, Super Mario, Castlevania IV, Altred Beast, Golden Axe, Military Madness, Gunstar Heroes.

Wii came, Wii saw, Wii conquered! Long Live Nintendo!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvey
    The problem with Sony is they suck...Now calm down you Sony whores and listen. Back in the day when things mattered, casettes held games and it was alright to have long hair as a boy and still look cool without being an emo...There lived two legends Nintendo and Sega, I'm sticking to consoles so forget the spectrum/Amstrad/Acorn...not legends (Although thousands would disagree with me). Now these guys ruled, often one would take the lead as a new game or concept was released but always something new and ORIGINAL came out. They knew how to make games and they still do. Along came Sony, the very word sounds dirty to me...hehe. Anyway they came along with their big fat wallets...stinking of grease and cigar smoke and said, "Hey guys we can do that!" But they can't...so they buy out all the third party companies, chain them to the walls and shout, "Now you work for us, you get no food, no water, you work. You make games for us, Copy games, copy ideas. I don't care what games they are, just make them!"

Hmmm... sounds a lot like MicroSoft.

I won't own a PlayStaion because I'm still pissed at Sony for killing the DreamCast with an inferior system. Sure, Sega made such blunders as SegaCD, 32X, and Saturn, but the DC was (and is) a great system.

That's why i own 3 of them.

Member #
    Friends
    Sigh...all the nintendo fanboys bash sony. Yea sony must really suck, its not like they're a 95 billion dollar company or anything?! lol, get real people. Its not like they make sound systems, video cameras, tv's or dvd players. Sony must rlly suck if theyr a 95 billion dollar company, and nitnendo must be amazing in every way if they're a 20 billion dollar company.

Member #
    Friends
    sony messed up with the ps3 pricing it so damn high they thing we all make easy money ...i dont care about fing blue ray im doin fine with regular dvds they shoudlve made 3 damn version one $250 unit no blue ray that wouldve been the hott seller but that wouldnt work cause there games are on blue ray disks lol sonys ganna lose big time on this one

Ads