LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: PS3 or Wii

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I would actually consider the wii remote as accurate as the super scope for super nintendo. Well maybe a little better.

Member #
    Friends

re

Quote Originally Posted by swiper
    just curious how old are you?
    Why are you interested? Sorry I dont play for that team

WiiChat Member SixStringedStress's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    You guys act like the wii remote is so awesome. Honestly I think its not that great. On the main screen why does the hand twitch everytime I move it? Full batteries, and the sensor bar is in perfect position. I cant even count how many times ive been on the main menu and the hand disappears. I'm moving the remote in every single direction and finally it finds it after about 20seconds. I dont care for the six axis controller, but at least it works 100% of the time. Doesnt need new batteries every week either Just plug it in and let it charge. PLus I can walk into any electronic store and actually purchase an extra controller if I want one. I can see it now. All the little kids will be fighting each other to play the wii since theres only one remote and the stores are all sold out. It kind of defeats the purpose of the wii doesnt it?
    You won't find it twitch during game play. As to the rest of your comments about the cursor, unless your spazzing with the remonte, you are greatly exaggerating. It would seem to me that the rest of us are having much ease with it, leading me to believe that the remote is fine. Just relax with it.

Also, I work for an electronic retailer. Whenever consoles are in, so are the spare controllers so people are getting their controllers. Obviously, lots of people are getting stocked on controllers if they are sold out. Sort of defeats the purpose of your argument doesn't it?

Edit:
    I forgot to mention, I have 4 remotes and 4 nunchucks. I have had my Wii since release date. I have replaced the batteries in two remotes only once. I don't play 24 hours a day, but I get good game time in with 4 players often.
    Last edited by SixStringedStress; 12-20-2006 at 01:44 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by billm0066
    You guys act like the wii remote is so awesome. Honestly I think its not that great. On the main screen why does the hand twitch everytime I move it? Full batteries, and the sensor bar is in perfect position. I cant even count how many times ive been on the main menu and the hand disappears. I'm moving the remote in every single direction and finally it finds it after about 20seconds. I dont care for the six axis controller, but at least it works 100% of the time. Doesnt need new batteries every week either Just plug it in and let it charge. PLus I can walk into any electronic store and actually purchase an extra controller if I want one. I can see it now. All the little kids will be fighting each other to play the wii since theres only one remote and the stores are all sold out. It kind of defeats the purpose of the wii doesnt it?

yeah i get those twitches too maybe some kind of interference or maybe your senseativity is set to high dunno ..but ive read some where on another forum that ps3 loses connection completely while playing games dont remember where i read it ill look for the link though just imagine playing a game last life last boss booom lose connection ohh well start over lol.as for the wii all the times i played games on it i have not once lose connection or have laggy controls.. and there are such things as rechargable batteries. also some usb ports go bad after awhile making connection bad where you have to push it to one side to make it actually connect happend to my 4 year old computer lol

Member #
    Friends
    i ask you how old you are cause earlier you talked about you wernt rich and still had money to save to buy both systems...ummm...i am not rich and i save money and i have bills do you?? or do you at home with mommy and daddy and have no bills so all your money can go to save.

Member #
    Friends
    4759-2872-3135-2409
    lol every time some one has bills and there are kids there all like"oh yeah yer know,it tough out there,gotta pay some bills,get the creditors off my ass. i dont have moommy and daady to bye my milky wilky.this is NOT posted for a cetain person,just to make a point.
    360 is awsome,but the Wii is just so cuddly!

Member #
    Friends
    wat are you talkin about?

Member #
    Friends
    why would an adult go one a KID website now thats just freaky you should be around 8-17

LEAVE MY SPELLIN ALONE PLEASE

Member #
    Friends
    im 20 lol thats nor really adult or kid

Member #
    Friends
    i was playing ps3 at sony store and it takes forever to load! if u want good graphics get xbox 360!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Ads