Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Wii rules!!!

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    we wouldnt be on this site if we didnt love wii :P

and theres lots of time for Nintendo/3rd Parties to make good wii titles for T+
    Last edited by PtonJalken; 12-27-2006 at 07:11 PM.
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

Addicted since Nov. 19th Wii Addict's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4283-6231-2650-2936
    Quote Originally Posted by psychono2
    BOOO!Wii60!!!!for life!!
    Ok Kherrek, just look at The Wii60 fanbase. Now, look at the PS3+Wii fanbase. The latter sucks and for good reason. Nothing but random "M$ sucks photoshops" some of which do not even relate to the xbox at all. There are even disses on Nintendo. No forum, and definatly no online podcast So, Kherrek508. Realize that the PS3 and wii go together like ice cream and crap. Try and figure out which one is the crap...
    Last edited by Wii Addict; 12-27-2006 at 09:34 PM.
    PS3?...No
    Xbox 360?...Almost
    Wii?... There wii go!

Member #
    Friends
    8160-5319-6257-2561
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel86
    Better games? That's a pretty brash statement to be making... What makes you sure the Wii's games are "better"? The Xbox360 and PS3 have alot of games that could very well constitute "better" games, because to be honest, the currently available Wii titles (and some expected ones) really have not wowwed me as much as other platforms titles have.

It really breaks my heart to be writing this, because I'm a huge Nintendo fan and have never owned a non-Nintendo console (I was rather skeptical to even allow my mates PS2 into the house) but now... So many good titles are going to the other platforms, so many dark, mature, grown-up titles. Why can't we have games like that on a Nintendo platform? Some of you would probably say "But Ezekiel what about Resident Evil/Saddness?" I credit you, those fit the bill, but Nintendo have already done those (I'm not saying I wouldn't play/love them though) but my point is it simply is not enough.

When you rock up at your local EB/Gamestop/Wherever else you buy your games, what do you see when you look at the PS2 section? Tonnes and tonnes of 3rd party games, some that may be good, others that may not, but a good 90% of them look very grown up, and relatable for an older audience who can grasp more complex elements of gameplay/plot which enriches the gaming experience/adds the the emotional impact of the game. But what do you see when you look at the Nintendo section? Not a whole lot other than "Sponge Bob" and "Winnie the Pooh" for the most part, maybe the odd copy of "Mary Kate and Ashlee", or "Madden 200X" or something equally as unappetising to play.

I seriously hope Nintendo pull themselves together with the Wii, so far they seem to be making similar mistakes as with the Gamecube. At least Sony/Microsoft appear more open-minded about which games to lisence, whereas Nintendo seem too picky, either that, or the developers are deliberately staying away from them (and if that is the case they deserve to be poked with a very large stick). I will withdraw everything I said if I see a game published on the Wii by Ritual, Valve, or ID Software.
    Ok, there are many games that might be considered kiddy, an I agree that there are some really stupid looking games *coughopenseasoncough*. There are, however, some great games. Zelda:Twilight Princess is the best zelda game since Ocarina Of Time. If you play this game, you will find that it is extremely fun and well made.

Now, Playstation 3 has almost NO games worth playing. All but a couple games suck, and only provide a "pretty picture" to stare at hours on end . Nintendo Owns many legendary icons, like Mario and Zelda. Sony...? Not quite. I did like Resistance: Fall of Man at my friend's house, but otherwise his other games sucked.

Sony is being an idiot, and only brought new HD graphics and larger memory. They basically made a computer! Who the heck wants a computer! I already got some! And don't even try to use the old "6 axis" trick, they stole that idea from Nintendo for sure. Most people prefer gameplay over graphics, which is exactly what the Wii has.
    Whew! Ok! I feel better now. Sorry I hope that this didn't tick you off too much, because I don't like stupid online fights. They're stupid!

Thanks ssbb_lover! Still trying to get skillz @ siggy makin
    SUCK IT FANBOYS

Member #
    Friends
    8727-8318-1188-6737
    the wii has got to be far better, it bring you closer to the game... and you can still do all the other crp that the ps3 can do like play music and stuff.... the only bad thing about wii is it doesnt play cds or dvds.....

As far as i am concernd the PS3 has gone way too far, its a games console not a HD dvd player with all the computer stuff in it... they should keep it alittle more simple and left it with gaming and stuff, mybee photes and music still... but they have took it too far.
    = Nintendo Wii =
    wii e-mail --w0727831811886737@wii.com
    Wii Number -- 0727-8318-1188-6737
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    = Nintendo DS =
    MarioKart DS - Friend Code (012972-275523)
    Name (LA33R)

Member #
    Friends
    8727-8318-1188-6737
    But still just immagine the 360 crossed with the wii....

lol
    = Nintendo Wii =
    wii e-mail --w0727831811886737@wii.com
    Wii Number -- 0727-8318-1188-6737
    = Nintendo DS =
    MarioKart DS - Friend Code (012972-275523)
    Name (LA33R)

Member #
    Friends
    5818-5415-9375-9447
    Quote Originally Posted by LA33R
    ... As far as i am concernd the PS3 has gone way too far, its a games console not a HD dvd player with all the computer stuff in it...
    actually it's not a games console it's a "computer entertainment system".
    they didn't go too far, they put out a product and it is what it is.
    Last edited by buckyfellini; 12-28-2006 at 11:22 AM.

w5818541593759447 @ . com

Member #
    Friends
    1490-9344-5896-1450

Wii

I think that its better for 360 owners to have a wii instead of a ps3. I have a 360 myself, and I thought it was better to buy a wii. Im not sure how different the ps3 is from the 360, but the wii is definitely different from the ps3. I dont regret anything from buying the wii over the ps3, the games never get boring...

Member #
    Friends
    1411-7270-4122-1402
    Quote Originally Posted by buckyfellini
    actually it's not a games console it's a "computer entertainment system".
    they didn't go too far, they put out a product and it is what it is.

I fail to see how a device named the Playstation 3 can be a computer entertainment system. It may have some computer features, but at the end of the day it is a game console just like it's predecessors.

If you want graphics and blu ray: PS3

If you want a revolutionised way to play games and have family bonding fun: Wii
    Last edited by Tjharwin; 12-29-2006 at 05:49 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    5818-5415-9375-9447
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjharwin
    I fail to see how a device named the Playstation 3 can be a computer entertainment system. It may have some computer features, but at the end of the day it is a game console just like it's predecessors.
    i was just quoting what Sony calls it is all ... like u say below, which i agree with 100% btw, it is what you want it to be.

as a matter of fact i use the browser, video, blu-ray and music capabilities of the PS3 a hell of a lot more than i do the games. the wii is just so fun.

If you want graphics and blu ray: PS3

If you want a revolutionised was to play games and have family bonding fun: Wii

w5818541593759447 @ . com

Ads