+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: PS3 or Wii

Addicted since Nov. 19th Wii Addict's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4283-6231-2650-2936
    I got a Wii, but I am a pretty big fan of Microsoft also. I have played my friend's 360 all the time and it is amazing. I just care about innovation and game play above all the graphics that the other two have. I have hated sony ever since PS1, because they copied the crap out of Nintendo. If you want a list of the consoles I own and have not sold... N64, GC, Xbox, Wii, DS, Gameboy (Color advanced and SP). Those are the ones I still own even though I am gonna sell the N64 and GC now that I have the Wii.
    PS3?...No
    Xbox 360?...Almost
    Wii?... There wii go!

ABC
    Member #
    Friends
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    Wait... Sony copyed Nintendo with the Ps1 when the Ps1 was released in 1994 and the Nintendo 64 was released in 1996... 2 years later. Nintendo didn't even start WORKING on the nintendo 64 when the Ps1 was being sold in stores. You are clearly misled and uninformed.

Member #
    Friends
    4283-6231-2650-2936
    Analogue and rumble my friend, they copied them and they try to pass good graphics as good games. Nintendo was in development of N64 with those ideas in mind. I like that Microsoft has at least put some innovation into the 360 with the guide button and all that. The PS3 is just a graphics upgrade as far as I am concerned.
    PS3?...No
    Xbox 360?...Almost
    Wii?... There wii go!

ABC
    Member #
    Friends
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    But you said they copied Nintendo with the Ps1... if anything, Nintendo stayed in the console business after seeing how successful the Ps1 was. Learn to give respect where respect is do... not to mention that Sony STARTED the dual analog sensation that is still used on consoles to this day. It's sad seeing ignorant people making ignorant comments when they don't even have their FACTS down (a.k.a. the year a console was released and the features it had) those are facts.

Member #
    Friends
    7208-3120-7748-8023
    As many have said; it's quite obvious which console will win on a Wii forum.

Wii all the way. Most gamers are bored (I was) and any kind of difference is good enough for me; the remote made me buy Wii.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Rein
    As many have said; it's quite obvious which console will win on a Wii forum.

Wii all the way. Most gamers are bored (I was) and any kind of difference is good enough for me; the remote made me buy Wii.
    i would only buy the wii from curisoisty because i never get old with my XBOX 1 for crying out loud i just love to yelll at the screen when i'm just hanging out with my friends makes games way more fun

Member #
    Friends
    7208-3120-7748-8023
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcrab123
    i would only buy the wii from curisoisty because i never get old with my XBOX 1 for crying out loud i just love to yelll at the screen when i'm just hanging out with my friends makes games way more fun
    Well I got bored shitless of that crap and most nearly every of my gamer friends also agreed they were bored of games going too realistic and the GameCube sucking hard. Games are for fun; and I lost all fun but now there is Wii.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Rein
    Well I got bored shitless of that crap and most nearly every of my gamer friends also agreed they were bored of games going too realistic and the GameCube sucking hard. Games are for fun; and I lost all fun but now there is Wii.

well i'm gonna have to say i there is nothing i love more than an intense extremly realistic game with great phyics because it just makes the games play smoother for example if the better the graphics get then the boundries in a video game only get bigger to the extent where there are none making it so much more fun to explore making better gaming exp

Member #
    Friends
    I think that the best console ever is the Wii but that's what I think and if you think something else, that's good for you.
    I can't wait until the day that I will have my Wii.

Member #
    Friends
    4283-6231-2650-2936
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC
    But you said they copied Nintendo with the Ps1... if anything, Nintendo stayed in the console business after seeing how successful the Ps1 was. Learn to give respect where respect is do... not to mention that Sony STARTED the dual analog sensation that is still used on consoles to this day. It's sad seeing ignorant people making ignorant comments when they don't even have their FACTS down (a.k.a. the year a console was released and the features it had) those are facts.
    It was Nintendo's idea to have the analogue and rumble in the first place. I know you cannot deny that Sony is stupidly trying to make graphics the point of the game when it isn't. They are killing the hardcore gamers and bringing in idiots who just like the pretty picture. Microsoft is doing this as well, but there are still the games that take skill such as GoW. They did a balance that I like a lot. I like the Wii because they apparently don't give a damn about graphics because Nintendo's focus is to make games fun like they are supposed to be. I think the Wii will win the console war because it is targeted at everyone, from grandparents to the little kids. There are the skillful fun games that I am used to, and that is why I prefer the Wii over the 360.
    PS3?...No
    Xbox 360?...Almost
    Wii?... There wii go!

Ads