LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 172 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1719
  1. #1401
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayo
    I dont think trades ill be able to happen for a while because wifi is down atm
    Yeah, its still down?

    I might do some trades tomorrow. I think I might be ok for now tho.

    I am doing a double team battle against a gyrados and a kadabra, on some route because ducks blocked my path. Is there any good pokemon people suggest I should get soon?

  2. #1402
    Lurking PokeChamp's Avatar
    Member #
    24670
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kingston, WA
    Posts
    1,203
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1831-7102-8397-5382
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    Yeah, its still down?

    I might do some trades tomorrow. I think I might be ok for now tho.

    I am doing a double team battle against a gyrados and a kadabra, on some route because ducks blocked my path. Is there any good pokemon people suggest I should get soon?
    you got pokemon? =D
    Screw the sig, I'm a veteran.
    Relogged just now to say hi, March 12, 2012! <3

  3. #1403
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeChamp
    you got pokemon? =D
    Yes Sir.

    Got it friday

    Some members seem happy that I finally got it after promising a while back

    -goes back to secret life as pokemon addict-

    Currently fighting a gym boss in veil city or something like that, after this fight what do I do?
    Last edited by Foxy; 09-15-2007 at 06:51 PM.


  4. #1404
    im back Slimi's Avatar
    Member #
    29022
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    978
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    Yes Sir.

    Got it friday

    Soom members seem happy that I finally got it after promising a while back

    -goes back to secret life as pokemon addict-

    Currently fighting a gym boss in veil city or something like that, after this fight what do I do?
    Go back a page, I told you, remember? anyways, it's not down anymore.

  5. #1405
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimi
    Go back a page, I told you, remember? anyways, it's not down anymore.
    I know, I got to trade with tails after my gym, and were we going to trade?

  6. #1406
    Lurking PokeChamp's Avatar
    Member #
    24670
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kingston, WA
    Posts
    1,203
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1831-7102-8397-5382
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    Yes Sir.

    Got it friday

    Some members seem happy that I finally got it after promising a while back

    -goes back to secret life as pokemon addict-

    Currently fighting a gym boss in veil city or something like that, after this fight what do I do?
    yay

    so when are you gonna battle me >:3
    Screw the sig, I'm a veteran.
    Relogged just now to say hi, March 12, 2012! <3

  7. #1407
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeChamp
    yay

    so when are you gonna battle me >:3
    When I am ready

    I will start battling soon, this week maybe.

  8. #1408
    Lurking PokeChamp's Avatar
    Member #
    24670
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kingston, WA
    Posts
    1,203
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1831-7102-8397-5382
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    When I am ready

    I will start battling soon, this week maybe.
    YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    if you need any pokemon (ev trained) i have a few i don't want.
    Screw the sig, I'm a veteran.
    Relogged just now to say hi, March 12, 2012! <3

  9. #1409
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeChamp
    YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    if you need any pokemon (ev trained) i have a few i don't want.
    I am listening

    At the moment I can only control other peoples pokemon up to level 30.

    What pokemon do you have spare?

  10. #1410
    Lurking PokeChamp's Avatar
    Member #
    24670
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kingston, WA
    Posts
    1,203
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1831-7102-8397-5382
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    I am listening

    At the moment I can only control other peoples pokemon up to level 30.

    What pokemon do you have spare?
    a level 21-22 froslass with modest nature
    (could be much faster, but its decent with its blizzard.)
    Screw the sig, I'm a veteran.
    Relogged just now to say hi, March 12, 2012! <3

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

battle tower 1vs1 dp machamp

,

breed body slam togakiss

,

breeding groups for crescella

,

crescella

,

jumpman cresselia

,

jumpman cresselia latios scizor

,

jumpman mespirit

,

pokemn focus band

,

pokemon exp 1600000

,

pokemon plate multiplier

,

type of charcoal spelled with a q in it

,

zracknel battle tower

Click on a term to search for related topics.