LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 172 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1719
  1. #1661
    Harder Core than You. Strype McClaine's Avatar
    Member #
    27724
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tennessee, USA
    Posts
    690
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0637-6132-7577-7745
    Quote Originally Posted by Tails McCloud~
    I've tried the Life Orb Ninetales Strype, he never lives after a nasty plot and if Hypnosis fails, you're fuxed.
    I use a Focus Sash with that same moveset (Most of the time I just had N.Plot/Falmethrower/DarkPulse/EnergyBall because you basically have a choice between leading with Hyp or Plot.
    I always choose Plot, almost always (unless the situation is desperate), so that I would at LEAST get one plot off and my sash would allow me to begin sweeping, or come in on a supporter/phys.wall (Weezing) and get a free plot while they switch, then plot again, sash, and sweep away (assuming it's not against a Quick Attacker or a very fast poke)
    While you know I was only useing this to answer alot of just erronous questions, I kinda think the Hypnosis/Fireblast-Lavaplume/Nasty Plot/Energyball with wide lense works better for Ninetails, bringing the hypnosis and her primary attack, fireblast up in accuracy seems to be the strongest plan for her, you switch her in on a fire attack, get the power up, then if you can stay in, hypno/attack to get full power or hit the Energy ball for coverage (ground/rock/Water) Dark pulse only seems to ht the psycic waters, and for that, eehhh, id rather have energy ball.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail
    what do you prefer shiny or non shiny pokemon?
    Truth be told, I would rather have a good nonshiny poke than just a shiny.

    The easiest way to find shinies is through the pokeradar, and then your leaving your nature to chance (if you don't use synchronizers) and your IVs//Egg moves to Hard core chance.

    This is not for me to say, I dont like Shinies, by all means, I have a shiny bronzong (that has neigh perfect IV's) and suts me just fine...and some pokes I think look AWSOME shiney, but most, I just don't. One such example, I would rather have a normal vaporion, but say, magnazone? That looks badd ass shiny. (rember gold conducts at +1.5 oms, shiny magnazone is gold...seems like it should be, even more awsome)



    Any tree can drop a cherubi, i'll drop a freakin lunatone


  2. #1662
    Super Mοderator Fox's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    13102
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Net Slum
    Posts
    4,905
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    I dont like shinies at all, bit I keep them because their rare. I gave awaw my shiny jap Dialga.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.

    We remain unwritten through history
    no x will mark us on the map
    but in books of pros and poetry
    you loved me once in a paragraph.



    SteamID: WaywardWaterGod

    For any Pokemon games, PM me.




  3. #1663
    =( Blooper isnt in Brawl Nick Atack's Avatar
    Member #
    37103
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Im in Antartica
    Posts
    479
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    What is an easy way to find shinys?

    And is there any Underground Base flags after Platanum?

    Sorry if these were already asked but.........
    ~Join The Blooper Fan Club! (BFC)~
    Spoiler Alert!


    Thanks to Darkprinny for this new Sig!!!
    I am in Antarctica with a Condo.There are many Penguins here...
    I am playing Super Blooper Galaxy.

  4. #1664
    Harder Core than You. Strype McClaine's Avatar
    Member #
    27724
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tennessee, USA
    Posts
    690
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0637-6132-7577-7745
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Atack
    What is an easy way to find shinys?

    And is there any Underground Base flags after Platinum?

    Sorry if these were already asked but.........
    GREAT QUESTIONS
    Thank you...sorry, just happy to answer them.

    Platinum is the highest underground base flag, and is acquired after stealing 100 underground Flags.

    The easiest way to find shines, is to be freakin awesome. If your not freakin awesome, the using the PK radar to chain pokes, you force the same poke to keep coming out, this increases the odds of finding that poke in shiny. Also usefully for speedily ev training.



    Any tree can drop a cherubi, i'll drop a freakin lunatone


  5. #1665
    =( Blooper isnt in Brawl Nick Atack's Avatar
    Member #
    37103
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Im in Antartica
    Posts
    479
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Strype McClaine
    GREAT QUESTIONS
    Thank you...sorry, just happy to answer them.

    Platinum is the highest underground base flag, and is acquired after stealing 100 underground Flags.

    The easiest way to find shines, is to be freakin awesome. If your not freakin awesome, the using the PK radar to chain pokes, you force the same poke to keep coming out, this increases the odds of finding that poke in shiny. Also usefully for speedily ev training.
    Thanks!!!

    What is an easy way to get 100 Wins in Battle Tower,without dying once?
    ~Join The Blooper Fan Club! (BFC)~
    Spoiler Alert!


    Thanks to Darkprinny for this new Sig!!!
    I am in Antarctica with a Condo.There are many Penguins here...
    I am playing Super Blooper Galaxy.

  6. #1666
    Harder Core than You. Strype McClaine's Avatar
    Member #
    27724
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tennessee, USA
    Posts
    690
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0637-6132-7577-7745
    Being awsome.
    Seriously....
    Be awsome.

    Seriously seriously?
    Consider this:
    Mewtwo, Mew, lugia, Ho-oh, celibi, kyorge, grudon, rayquazzaa, jirachi,Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phieone, Manaphy, darikrai, shaiman, arcus
    Are all not allowed

    Wobbuffet, Latos, Latias...are....

    you are given one of the best pairs of psychic powerhouses, to easily do this? You should have one with a soul dew.

    Scarf/Band Garchomp
    And Crestlea would not hinder your awesomeness in this...

    The point, the game almost cheats against you, pulling out moves like fissure and the like with BONE CHILLING ACCURACY, and yet, with that little mini ban list it gives you, you are offered use of one of the greatest attackers ever, Latios. Use him. Use the BEST. Do not let your pride get in the way of the battle tower. In 1v1 serious games, I will use underpowered pokes and strategies for fun, and for unpredictability, here? Dont.



    Any tree can drop a cherubi, i'll drop a freakin lunatone


  7. #1667
    =( Blooper isnt in Brawl Nick Atack's Avatar
    Member #
    37103
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Im in Antartica
    Posts
    479
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Strype McClaine
    Being awsome.
    Seriously....
    Be awsome.

    Seriously seriously?
    Consider this:
    Mewtwo, Mew, lugia, Ho-oh, celibi, kyorge, grudon, rayquazzaa, jirachi,Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phieone, Manaphy, darikrai, shaiman, arcus
    Are all not allowed

    Wobbuffet, Latos, Latias...are....

    you are given one of the best pairs of psychic powerhouses, to easily do this? You should have one with a soul dew.

    Scarf/Band Garchomp
    And Crestlea would not hinder your awesomeness in this...

    The point, the game almost cheats against you, pulling out moves like fissure and the like with BONE CHILLING ACCURACY, and yet, with that little mini ban list it gives you, you are offered use of one of the greatest attackers ever, Latios. Use him. Use the BEST. Do not let your pride get in the way of the battle tower. In 1v1 serious games, I will use underpowered pokes and strategies for fun, and for unpredictability, here? Dont.
    Good Idea!!! But what other Pokemons should I use?
    ~Join The Blooper Fan Club! (BFC)~
    Spoiler Alert!


    Thanks to Darkprinny for this new Sig!!!
    I am in Antarctica with a Condo.There are many Penguins here...
    I am playing Super Blooper Galaxy.

  8. #1668
    Harder Core than You. Strype McClaine's Avatar
    Member #
    27724
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tennessee, USA
    Posts
    690
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0637-6132-7577-7745
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Atack
    Good Idea!!! But what other Pokemons should I use?
    In the battle tower, I tend to want to hit hard, fast and not ask questions, so here are a few good ideas, yes, most of the following are OU pokes, if you use a choice item, pare your poke with a good wall, have both physical and special attackers, or maybe a mixed leftovers lifeorber.

    Azelf- Fast, mean good for mixed or one of the two.
    Blissey- Good special wall, lasts for ever, can calm mind bolt beam
    Cresselia- Walls forever, good for stalling.
    Dragonite- Good mixed attacker, Get a dragon dance in, hit the outrage and watch.
    Dugtrio- Fast and hits hard, but not as good in the tower as others.
    Dusknoir- See also, lives for ever.
    Electrivire- Can attack in each direction with neigh prefect coverage of all, use with life orb
    Garchomp- Put a scarf on it, hit the outrage and watch things die. Stabb dragon and stabbed Eqs kill
    Gengar- Mean Fast, Special attacks only.
    Gyarados- Adament, Dragon Dance, Waterfall, EQ, Taunt, Leftovers, Win
    Heatran- Scarf me.
    Hercross- Scarf me. Or other options
    Infernape- Fast, fradgile, but it can do anything.
    Jolteon- good team player
    Lucario- Mixed, Physical, Or special, great coverage.
    Machamp- NoGaurd means will always be fissured, but choice scarf dynamic punch is that good.
    Metagross- Physical powerhouse, lives a long time,
    Milotic- can live for ever
    Porygon Z- Fast, special
    Snorlax- Can live for ever, I recommend the curse lax with return and crunch
    Spirittomb- good for stall gameing
    Suicune- Just good
    Togekiss- ONE OF THE BEST OPTIONS- Paraflinch togakiss, Bodyslam/T-wave + air slash
    Tyranitar- big, mean, good power and defence, build your team around him if you use him.
    Vaporion- Stalls, good attack, decent coverage, can live for ever
    Weavvile- Fast and hits hard. Takes hits, like a wet paper bag, physical only please.
    Weezing- Stall wall
    Zapdos- Make it a mixed zapper for sake of coverage.

    Now that I think things over...
    Scarf-garchomp, Soul Dew Latios, and Paraflinch Togekiss, are likely one of your best 3 man teams...EVMAR



    Any tree can drop a cherubi, i'll drop a freakin lunatone


  9. #1669
    =( Blooper isnt in Brawl Nick Atack's Avatar
    Member #
    37103
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Im in Antartica
    Posts
    479
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Strype McClaine

    Now that I think things over...
    Scarf-garchomp, Soul Dew Latios, and Paraflinch Togekiss, are likely one of your best 3 man teams...EVMAR
    "Paraflinch"? What is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Strype McClaine
    In the battle tower, I tend to want to hit hard, fast and not ask questions, so here are a few good ideas, yes, most of the following are OU pokes, if you use a choice item, pare your poke with a good wall, have both physical and special attackers, or maybe a mixed leftovers lifeorber.

    Azelf- Fast, mean good for mixed or one of the two.
    Blissey- Good special wall, lasts for ever, can calm mind bolt beam
    Cresselia- Walls forever, good for stalling.
    Dragonite- Good mixed attacker, Get a dragon dance in, hit the outrage and watch.
    Dugtrio- Fast and hits hard, but not as good in the tower as others.
    Dusknoir- See also, lives for ever.
    Electrivire- Can attack in each direction with neigh prefect coverage of all, use with life orb
    Garchomp- Put a scarf on it, hit the outrage and watch things die. Stabb dragon and stabbed Eqs kill
    Gengar- Mean Fast, Special attacks only.
    Gyarados- Adament, Dragon Dance, Waterfall, EQ, Taunt, Leftovers, Win
    Heatran- Scarf me.
    Hercross- Scarf me. Or other options
    Infernape- Fast, fradgile, but it can do anything.
    Jolteon- good team player
    Lucario- Mixed, Physical, Or special, great coverage.
    Machamp- NoGaurd means will always be fissured, but choice scarf dynamic punch is that good.
    Metagross- Physical powerhouse, lives a long time,
    Milotic- can live for ever
    Porygon Z- Fast, special
    Snorlax- Can live for ever, I recommend the curse lax with return and crunch
    Spirittomb- good for stall gameing
    Suicune- Just good
    Togekiss- ONE OF THE BEST OPTIONS- Paraflinch togakiss, Bodyslam/T-wave + air slash
    Tyranitar- big, mean, good power and defence, build your team around him if you use him.
    Vaporion- Stalls, good attack, decent coverage, can live for ever
    Weavvile- Fast and hits hard. Takes hits, like a wet paper bag, physical only please.
    Weezing- Stall wall
    Zapdos- Make it a mixed zapper for sake of coverage.

    Now that I think things over...
    Scarf-garchomp, Soul Dew Latios, and Paraflinch Togekiss, are likely one of your best 3 man teams...EVMAR
    I appreciate that you would make that long of a list to answer my question....Thanks......
    ~Join The Blooper Fan Club! (BFC)~
    Spoiler Alert!


    Thanks to Darkprinny for this new Sig!!!
    I am in Antarctica with a Condo.There are many Penguins here...
    I am playing Super Blooper Galaxy.

  10. #1670
    Harder Core than You. Strype McClaine's Avatar
    Member #
    27724
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tennessee, USA
    Posts
    690
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0637-6132-7577-7745
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Atack
    "Paraflinch"? What is that?

    I appreciate that you would make that long of a list to answer my question....Thanks......
    Para flinch is what togakiss does best, though he can do an lot of different things.

    Lets talk about togakiss for a moment!

    You get base stats that look like this 85 50 95 120 115 80
    Decent speed, Great special attack, Decent defenses.
    You also get the choice of two good abilities.

    Serene Grace This Pokémon's secondary effect chances are doubled.

    Hustle Physical moves do 50% more damage at the cost of 20% Accuracy. Increases wild encounter rate with higher level Pokémon.

    Hustle is cool, and makes up for that somewhat crappy physical attack, but ok. Serene grace is the ability to use.

    Wrap your mind around this.
    Paraflinch - Togekiss
    Calm @ Leftovers
    252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpD

    Body Slam / Thunder Wave
    Air Slash
    Roost
    Aura Sphere / Nasty Plot / Substitute

    Ok, lets talk ability then. You use Body slam/Thunder Wave to get parlisis on an enemy poke (-.5 speed, 25% of doing nothing). Body Slam can paralyze ground and electrics but it is kinda a pain to get onto a togekiss, Have to from one of the tutors in E/FR/LG, and it paralises at a 60% rate, but bare with me here.
    After you paralyze the opponent, (remember 25% not doing anything) you hit Air Slash (30% of flinch, serene grace doubles to 60%) that brings you to 85% of the time you opponent, will be able to take no actions when you attack.

    Now then, your last move, is your choice, I like aura sphere personally, and I would recommend trying to find one with Body Slam for the battle tower.



    Any tree can drop a cherubi, i'll drop a freakin lunatone


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

battle tower 1vs1 dp machamp

,

breed body slam togakiss

,

breeding groups for crescella

,

crescella

,

jumpman cresselia

,

jumpman cresselia latios scizor

,

jumpman mespirit

,

pokemn focus band

,

pokemon exp 1600000

,

pokemon plate multiplier

,

type of charcoal spelled with a q in it

,

zracknel battle tower

Click on a term to search for related topics.