LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 172 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 1719
  1. #301
    V(^.^)v WuddlePook's Avatar
    Member #
    26844
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    870
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeChamp
    My elekid outran a espeon, they are not very fast....
    Assuming all Iv's are 31, Espeon should be outrunning an Elekid. That Espeon must have either been in game or off a noob =3
    Or the Espeon has no speed evs. Elekids are fast you know...
    ===

    Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.
    -Robert Frost

  2. #302
    Lurking PokeChamp's Avatar
    Member #
    24670
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kingston, WA
    Posts
    1,203
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1831-7102-8397-5382
    Quote Originally Posted by WuddlePook
    Assuming all Iv's are 31, Espeon should be outrunning an Elekid. That Espeon must have either been in game or off a noob =3
    ionno, they were pretty good, and it was at lvl 100
    the speed ivs on my elekid were 23...
    the elekid, (at the time) has jolly nature, and now its my electivire! :3
    Screw the sig, I'm a veteran.
    Relogged just now to say hi, March 12, 2012! <3

  3. #303
    im back Slimi's Avatar
    Member #
    29022
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    978
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Err I have a question.....Is this a good strategy? In a double battle put gengar and snorlax together, and when gengars HP is low, and snorlax is sleeping, is it a good strategy to dream eat snorlax? and then next turn snorlax just uses rest again? is that a good strategy?

  4. #304
    Official Breeder. kyouh's Avatar
    Member #
    29778
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    226
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Naota
    if you have a base speed of 110, you can pretty much guarentee your gonna go first almost all of the time but if your sp atk is increased, you'll usually go first and to immense damage
    ok 350 speed is the max an espeon can get with timid nature and i believe 319 with max neutral, dude 1 night slash of weavile can kill espeon, theres alot of pokemon that are faster than espeon, so what the hell are you talking about "first almost all the time" POWEr is nothing if you cant back it up with speed.


    Platinum - Echo - 0173 8700 8889

    If you think i was a help to you, REP me? LOL

  5. #305
    V(^.^)v WuddlePook's Avatar
    Member #
    26844
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    870
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by kyouh
    ok 350 speed is the max an espeon can get with timid nature and i believe 319 with max neutral, dude 1 night slash of weavile can kill espeon, theres alot of pokemon that are faster than espeon, so what the hell are you talking about "first almost all the time" POWEr is nothing if you cant back it up with speed.
    What the hell are you talking about. Modest is fine, not much really has a higher base speed then 100 ._.
    ===

    Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.
    -Robert Frost

  6. #306
    Official Breeder. kyouh's Avatar
    Member #
    29778
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    226
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeChamp
    ionno, they were pretty good, and it was at lvl 100
    the speed ivs on my elekid were 23...
    the elekid, (at the time) has jolly nature, and now its my electivire! :3
    you prolly outrun an non EV train espeon. coz the espeon i have right now can out run an adamant weavile.


    Platinum - Echo - 0173 8700 8889

    If you think i was a help to you, REP me? LOL

  7. #307
    Official Breeder. kyouh's Avatar
    Member #
    29778
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    226
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by WuddlePook
    What the hell are you talking about. Modest is fine, not much really has a higher base speed then 100 ._.
    who said it isnt??? o.o but im saying if you have timid espeon and holding life orb its almost same as modest espeon but with 350 speed lol.


    Platinum - Echo - 0173 8700 8889

    If you think i was a help to you, REP me? LOL

  8. #308
    im back Slimi's Avatar
    Member #
    29022
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    978
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimi
    Err I have a question.....Is this a good strategy? In a double battle put gengar and snorlax together, and when gengars HP is low, and snorlax is sleeping, is it a good strategy to dream eat snorlax? and then next turn snorlax just uses rest again? is that a good strategy?
    You guys always start a fight whenever I ask a question! What is wrong with you people? Before I asked what is good EV's and nature for a dragonite and you guys got into a fight! Now look at this!!!! Will you just SHUT UP! Also can someone please answer that question?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

  9. #309
    V(^.^)v WuddlePook's Avatar
    Member #
    26844
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    870
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimi
    You guys always start a fight whenever I ask a question! What is wrong with you people? Before I asked what is good EV's and nature for a dragonite and you guys got into a fight! Now look at this!!!! Will you just SHUT UP! Also can someone please answer that question?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I personally wouldn't do that. You'd be sacraficing the already bulky Snorlax. And doesn't Snorlax have a lot of sp. def, it wouldn't be healing you by much.
    ===

    Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.
    -Robert Frost

  10. #310
    Official Breeder. kyouh's Avatar
    Member #
    29778
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    226
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimi
    You guys always start a fight whenever I ask a question! What is wrong with you people? Before I asked what is good EV's and nature for a dragonite and you guys got into a fight! Now look at this!!!! Will you just SHUT UP! Also can someone please answer that question?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    gahhh what do you know, if you think this is a fight lol then your really are a kid, coz where not fighting, if we were fighting we would be cussing each other and etc. ._. and are we fighting wuddle?


    Platinum - Echo - 0173 8700 8889

    If you think i was a help to you, REP me? LOL

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

battle tower 1vs1 dp machamp

,

breed body slam togakiss

,

breeding groups for crescella

,

crescella

,

jumpman cresselia

,

jumpman cresselia latios scizor

,

jumpman mespirit

,

pokemn focus band

,

pokemon exp 1600000

,

pokemon plate multiplier

,

type of charcoal spelled with a q in it

,

zracknel battle tower

Click on a term to search for related topics.