LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 172 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 1719
  1. #411
    WiiChat Member darkangel1's Avatar
    Member #
    29431
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    thats so stupid how they have that place open and even have that rock there and even even have someone mention that theres some pokemon that would appear there and yet, ya need to go to one of those event things to obtain the pokemon. what nintendo do is have the pokemon appear when you complete some kind of achievement

  2. Ads


  3. #412
    V(^.^)v WuddlePook's Avatar
    Member #
    26844
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    870
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1
    thats so stupid how they have that place open and even have that rock there and even even have someone mention that theres some pokemon that would appear there and yet, ya need to go to one of those event things to obtain the pokemon. what nintendo do is have the pokemon appear when you complete some kind of achievement
    Strategic plan aimed at overly obsessed Pokemaniacs. We all complain about the same thing.
    ===

    Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.
    -Robert Frost

  4. #413
    WiiChat Member darkangel1's Avatar
    Member #
    29431
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by WuddlePook
    Strategic plan aimed at overly obsessed Pokemaniacs. We all complain about the same thing.

    lol sorry for my complaining, its just annoying how you cant complete your pokedex without hacking or going to those events

  5. #414
    V(^.^)v WuddlePook's Avatar
    Member #
    26844
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    870
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1
    lol sorry for my complaining, its just annoying how you cant complete your pokedex without hacking or going to those events
    Currently there is legit movie darkrai's available [will be hard to come by] But yeah
    ===

    Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.
    -Robert Frost

  6. #415
    WiiChat Member darkangel1's Avatar
    Member #
    29431
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by WuddlePook
    Currently there is legit movie darkrai's available [will be hard to come by] But yeah

    yea but people would want a lvl 100 shiney mew for it

  7. #416
    Harder Core than You. Strype McClaine's Avatar
    Member #
    27724
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tennessee, USA
    Posts
    690
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0637-6132-7577-7745
    In light of all the lvl 100's desired, I want an item called "NASTY CANDY" to take something one level down...



    Any tree can drop a cherubi, i'll drop a freakin lunatone


  8. #417
    Lurking PokeChamp's Avatar
    Member #
    24670
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kingston, WA
    Posts
    1,203
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1831-7102-8397-5382
    Quote Originally Posted by Strype McClaine
    In light of all the lvl 100's desired, I want an item called "NASTY CANDY" to take something one level down...
    or "un-rare candy"
    that would help a bit!
    a lvl 1 articuno....LOL!
    Screw the sig, I'm a veteran.
    Relogged just now to say hi, March 12, 2012! <3

  9. #418
    Harder Core than You. Strype McClaine's Avatar
    Member #
    27724
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tennessee, USA
    Posts
    690
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0637-6132-7577-7745
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeChamp
    or "un-rare candy"
    that would help a bit!
    a lvl 1 articuno....LOL!
    I want a level one articuno named Lolerskates.
    While Im on the Idea of rare candies....



    And now a question.

    Does Flame Orb // Toxic Orb work with Synchronize?
    Last edited by Strype McClaine; 08-10-2007 at 11:52 PM.



    Any tree can drop a cherubi, i'll drop a freakin lunatone


  10. #419
    Lurking PokeChamp's Avatar
    Member #
    24670
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kingston, WA
    Posts
    1,203
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1831-7102-8397-5382
    Quote Originally Posted by Strype McClaine
    I want a level one articuno named Lolerskates.
    While Im on the Idea of rare candies....



    And now a question.

    Does Flame Orb // Toxic Orb work with Synchronize?
    yes, it does... mostly only use for alakazam or gardevoir...

    i have PMed Prez, a mod... hopefully my impersonator is banned soon...
    Last edited by PokeChamp; 08-10-2007 at 11:59 PM.
    Screw the sig, I'm a veteran.
    Relogged just now to say hi, March 12, 2012! <3

  11. #420
    Harder Core than You. Strype McClaine's Avatar
    Member #
    27724
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tennessee, USA
    Posts
    690
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0637-6132-7577-7745
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeChamp
    yes, it does... mostly only use for alakazam or gardevoir...

    i have PMed Prez, a mod... hopefully my impersonator is banned soon...
    I was thinking for my Espion, my speedy psychic of choice.
    I know I am a little too attached to eeveelutions, but I can't help it.

    Also, for some reason, I keep wanting to put poke-smack (editing a word their) in my sigs....

    Theirs so many things that I need to breed and EV train, sigh...I only got about 20 things made, and a few of them, are only cute ideas...
    I need an idea or two of what to make next.



    Any tree can drop a cherubi, i'll drop a freakin lunatone


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

battle tower 1vs1 dp machamp

,

breed body slam togakiss

,

breeding groups for crescella

,

crescella

,

jumpman cresselia

,

jumpman cresselia latios scizor

,

jumpman mespirit

,

pokemn focus band

,

pokemon exp 1600000

,

pokemon plate multiplier

,

type of charcoal spelled with a q in it

,

zracknel battle tower

Click on a term to search for related topics.