LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41
  1. #21
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeChamp
    there isn't a more active poke'fan on here other than emmspokemon.. and since when has syntax come here?

    i may not be the best, but i am more active than beloved Chicagoan
    (no offence, but its true)

    meh, im a mod at 2 other places.. and i would love to mod here so this place is spam proof...
    Emms may be active but that doesnt mean she is the best choice, selecting a mod for a site with over 30'000 members would be a hard task and the person has to be mature and knows how to work VBulletin modcp and knows the strings very well on the site.

    Syntax may not have been on the pokemon sections but he if anyone deserves to be a mod, he started the wiichat interviews, follows the rules and trys to help out.

  2. Ads


  3. #22
    Lurking PokeChamp's Avatar
    Member #
    24670
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kingston, WA
    Posts
    1,203
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1831-7102-8397-5382
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    Emms may be active but that doesnt mean she is the best choice, selecting a mod for a site with over 30'000 members would be a hard task and the person has to be mature and knows how to work VBulletin modcp and knows the strings very well on the site.

    Syntax may not have been on the pokemon sections but he if anyone deserves to be a mod, he started the wiichat interviews, follows the rules and trys to help out.
    i'm only talking about being a mod in the pokemon forum, i know there is waaay better choices, and i will admit that!

    but seriously, i am most likely on more than anybody else on this sub-forum...
    Screw the sig, I'm a veteran.
    Relogged just now to say hi, March 12, 2012! <3

  4. #23
    WiiChat Member briers07's Avatar
    Member #
    18129
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    218
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    hmmm prob blaziken

  5. #24
    based on a true story lolz's Avatar
    Member #
    9406
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    shit if i know
    Posts
    266
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1805-3931-7385-1789
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeChamp
    i'm only talking about being a mod in the pokemon forum, i know there is waaay better choices, and i will admit that!

    but seriously, i am most likely on more than anybody else on this sub-forum...
    even if you are the most active you're a bit too noobish to mod.
    pokemanz fc 0344 5754 3574

  6. #25
    Banned henrry2's Avatar
    Member #
    32996
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    111
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    yo yo yo comon and vote i vote for charezard

  7. #26
    Banned henrry2's Avatar
    Member #
    32996
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    111
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    yo come on and vote for me... imean for these poks

    i vote for carezard

  8. #27
    Banned Goblin's Avatar
    Member #
    30412
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Goblin Valley
    Posts
    31
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by henrry2
    yo come on and vote for me... imean for these poks

    i vote for carezard
    i will vote 4 dontcarezard

  9. #28
    Banned henrry2's Avatar
    Member #
    32996
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    111
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    what the hell im porticting your thred man

  10. #29
    based on a true story lolz's Avatar
    Member #
    9406
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    shit if i know
    Posts
    266
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1805-3931-7385-1789
    porticting?
    pokemanz fc 0344 5754 3574

  11. #30
    Halo 3 & CoD4 & RB6V2 deadlydasher's Avatar
    Member #
    24223
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    233
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    theris notihn wrong with this thread..lol

    Leo SSBB FC-201993274358
    1 on 1
    no items
    3 stocks
    I'll make the room
    P.M me


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

blaziken screw time
,

blaziken vs infernape

,

infernape vs blaziken

Click on a term to search for related topics.