Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 66 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    The Movie was good. Much better than The Manaphy one, ugh.

Everything Is Dark
    But We Are @ Peace

Harder Core than You. Strype McClaine's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0637-6132-7577-7745
    So far, I think the Celibi movie is my favorite, closely followed by the first 10 minutes of movie 1, and Pokemon heros (lati@s movie)

Any tree can drop a cherubi, i'll drop a freakin lunatone

Member #
    Friends
    I assume I was more attracted to the Darkrai movie because it had a darker nature than The previous movies, somewhat like the first Mewtwo Movie. And the lame chit chat which usually eats up a 2 thirds of the Movie was to a Vast minimum compared to most of the prior released pokemon movies which left room for more action.

The Celebi movie was Nice but I loved the Lugia one more.

Everything Is Dark
    But We Are @ Peace

Member #
    Friends
    0637-6132-7577-7745
    The first one, Im about to re watch the good part of in bed on my zune, the good part being mewtwo, being bad ass and wrecking up everything.

The movies sneak in some serious dark undertones that they just dont touch in the main cartoon. Ever see the second one, mystery of the unknown? Holy frick that hole movie is CREEEPPPYYYY...The lugia one is good, just for sake of, well, its funny, and it feels kinda non stop...

I liked the celibi one for the things that they only nodded at.
    Shadow Pokemon, Time Travle, Proff. Oak as a kid, Vintage (steam powered/punk) pokeballs....

Some of the movies is pure sacrine trash, but honestly, they get away with some hard core coldness with some of the movies, they still keep it all PG, but I do enjoy me some dark toons.

Member #
    Friends
    lol Yes, the unknown was a very good one, I almost completely forgot about that one. Good call.

And the Vintage Pokeballs owned. I like the steam run/iron theme of things as well, brings to mind The Moving Castle & Kikis Delivery Service Animes which I love. To have a pokemon movie set back in time like that with that feel would be tremendous.

Eye to eye on those sentiments exactly

Everything Is Dark
    But We Are @ Peace

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    I havnt seen it yet but I like PKMN 2000 (Lugia) the most so far I guess.
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253

I don't play your games.
    I play mine.

Member #
    Friends
    0637-6132-7577-7745
    I'm not the biggest Mizaki fan really, but I do like the flavor he was aiming for in Moving Castle. Yep, steam punk through and through. Even though Pokemon often has pseudo futuristic feel to it (and it does) I really wish for some of the old end of the time line. We have seen Gen one and two That are spoused to be chronological, then gen three and four that are similar time period, and then the Orre Chronicals (collisum and XD) that are set in the future of the pkmn universe. This is just me, but I want to see a time traveling poke game (its been done for link, why not Pokemon), but then again, this is me craving a more cannon time line, seeing some things that are set in stone, events, places and such.

The poke ball being the most amazing tech of any single universe (bare with me) does the following. Changes between two sizes, creating an interior holographic environment, turning living matter, into basic energy and storing, the ability to be used as an item holder (Items in the over world being stored in a ball, making the balls inert [THE BALLS ARE INNERT] ), pokes inside of balls maintaining some basic awareness and yet be in a psudo state of suspended animation...

Eep...sorry...my mind started rambling, back to something of meaning...Jirachi.
    I love him. Both him and Celibi. But Jirachi, I haven't had too many ideas of what to do with, so here are a few things I just came up with, loafing around...

Idea 1: Modifyed Doom Desire.
    The basic DoomD. Set on smogon, looks something like this.
    Psychic/Doom Desire/Wish/Protect - 252 HP / 224 Def / 32 Spe

This is all fine and good, but I was thinking [Oh no!] that Psychic while being my favorite attack, doesn't seem quite right. Doom Desire does not get Stabb, psychic does, but why not Charge Beam? It's a crappy T-bolt, but on the J-man, it is also a 90% spec boost (counting the 10% mischance, otherwise 100%)...If you are going to spend time attacking, why not ensure it gets meaner with each hit?

Idea 2:Calm Minder?
    Origanal
    Calm Mind/Psychic/Hidden Power-Tbolt/Wish

Same thought, Find room for charge beam here, maybe drop calm mind, and turn t-bolt into thunder, for sake of the 60% para (85% accuracy, then 60% Para) thats...not bad..I don't want to make an inferior Togekiss, but it seems, possible, and not bad either (Wish/Secret Power-Body Slam/Zen Head but/Protect-Doom Desire) but that doesn't sound that bad does it?

By the way, Secret Power might just be my new secret tech, its a slightly weaker body slam (70 bp, instead of a 85bp) but in various PBR stadiums, it has different effects, such as flinch,para,sleep, or even lowering accuracy.
    Last edited by Strype McClaine; 02-25-2008 at 08:27 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    0637-6132-7577-7745
    [MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiQzsrZfev8[/MEDIA]
    I felt like posting this too...someone might OBJECT to it, but I find that it is quite Wright
    Last edited by Strype McClaine; 02-25-2008 at 09:42 AM.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    Vid wont load for me.
    Does anyone have any battling luck to spsre? I need some...
    All I have is the bad kind.
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253

I don't play your games.
    I play mine.

Member #
    Friends
    0637-6132-7577-7745
    Quote Originally Posted by Tails McCloud~
    Vid wont load for me.
    Does anyone have any battling luck to spare? I need some...
    All I have is the bad kind.
    The vid is a parody video of an anamei intro (Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei is the orignal) made to look like the intro to a "Pheonix Wright" anamei, its one of my favs on youtube, check it.

You can have some of my luck, just returning it, since I'm borrowing quite a bit from someone right now. Just don't battle PK champ, I can only seem to do well v him unless I really am serious, I cant just dick around. Last time my tail was only saved by a Gyrados getting his full 6 dragon dances. Oh, and it still cant ohko cressila.

I just love BL pokes too much....Thank god for Venusar.
    Last edited by Strype McClaine; 02-25-2008 at 01:43 PM.

Ads