Page 62 of 66 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    That's why I say **** america and their terrible cartoons; they have no value what-so-ever. They're not only stupid, but they aren't freakin' funny! DX What's the point of a cartoon if it's not funny these days?

The only cartoons I say shouldn't be 100% funny (but they should still have some humor) is things like Batman, classic cartoons that have to do with superheroes and that junk.

I lol'd.
    Since you brought up Barman... the new one called The Batman (Ooooh the put 'The' in the name!) wasn't all that bad. It was certainly watchable, but nowhere NEAR as good as the epic 90's Batman: The Animated Series. That brought together comedy and badass kick-assery.

Minion: Congratulation on a sucessful robery Mr. Joker. I'm sure you'll have a wild time with all this cash!
    Joker: Are you kidding me? Most of this I got to use to pay off payment and my taxes! Messing with Batman is one thing, but the IRS! Nooooo THANKYOU!!!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Random question that is completely not pokemon related; who's played Paper Mario 64?

Man, that games a damn classic... Played it 3 times over the day I got it on the VC. The reason why I brought it up is youtube, listening to a few tracks from the soundtrack (I'm a videogame music junkie, or something like that lol).

Very original and inspiring soundtrack... It just seems so "flavorfull", and perfectly fits the areas/times the music plays. Wonderful gameplay too ofcourse, and just an excellent RPG in general. Screw Super Paper Mario for ruining the RPG formula, I want the classic gameplay back. -.-

Who agrees?!
    Might I say, it's full potential was only reached on N64. I loved it as a kid (I still remember hammering the mole for it's bump when I was little), but when I got it on the VC, I didn't get the same thrill as I did before. It's a good game though, don't get me wrong.

Also, I agree with the Super Paper Mario. I have it, my brother beat it, but it's not the kind of game I want. I suck at those kinds of games, I use Paper Mario as an alternative Mario gaming experience, and they just ruined it.

As far as Mario games go, I personally love the one on Super Nintendo (Mario RPG). Nintendo's most genius game of all.
    ===

Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.
    -Robert Frost

Member #
    Friends
    4470-1422-8188-7606
    I have Paper Mario on the VC as well... still haven't played all the way through it though. My interest was lost to other games... probably less than halfway through. The parts of it I did play, I enjoyed. I'm sure I'll pick it up again someday when I'm bored of everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by WuddlePook View Post
    As far as Mario games go, I personally love the one on Super Nintendo (Mario RPG). Nintendo's most genius game of all.
    I couldn't agree more.
    Official Video Recorder and Editor for the 1v1 League
    Want to compete in Smash Bros. Brawl on WiiChat? Join the League now!

SSBB FC: 2105-8307-2555
    MKWii FC: 1547-5875-3678

Harder Core than You. Strype McClaine's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0637-6132-7577-7745
    Ok a few high points on this.
    @Wuddle
    Super Mario RPG was pure distilled genious capped with awseome and served ice cold in a bottle made of pure bad ass, and gold coins.

@Fox I ment comic zone in the since of the art style and the heavy outline. Comix zone was the proud farewell of a fantastic system, and the pack in CD that came in it, was my first cd.... it is still one of my favorite games...

@CK American Cartoons realy varry. On one hand you have spounge bob, who I lothe...Then you have Batman the brave and the bold (not THE batman...not a huge fan personaly) which is freaking hysterical and amazing at the same time...Yes i watch the anamie...in fact most of what I DO watch is cartoon...I prefer the medium

Any tree can drop a cherubi, i'll drop a freakin lunatone

The Scrubbiest of Kings Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by WuddlePook View Post
    Might I say, it's full potential was only reached on N64. I loved it as a kid (I still remember hammering the mole for it's bump when I was little), but when I got it on the VC, I didn't get the same thrill as I did before. It's a good game though, don't get me wrong.
    I agree with that, I didn't get the same bliss from playing the original, back on the N64 (which I still have a working one, btw). It's still a great game today, but as you said, it doesn't measure up to the childhood memories.

... Atleast Paper Mario: TTYD for the GC was great, yeah?

I also remember bashing the mole with your hammer, LOL. I think it was called... Wacko? (probably mispelled it). Irony, lol. (Wacko? Wakko?)

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Harder Core than You. Strype McClaine's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0637-6132-7577-7745
    Sorry, this popped into my head from another forum....but...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolero
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by The Phenx
    part 4 (chuckle)...

Looks neat.. what are the wavy lines coming out of the tent?

Don't tell me the devils have inflatable noodle men?
    Yeah it's kind of hard to see it in that shot, so here's a screenshot of the demons up close
    An amusing april 1st minor joke....

Did anyone else see the pony jam gag on the escapest ?

Any tree can drop a cherubi, i'll drop a freakin lunatone

Member #
    Friends
    Whacko. Whakko. Wacko. Wakko.... I know it was something like Whacko's bump.
    ===

Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.
    -Robert Frost

The Scrubbiest of Kings Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    It was definatly Whacko, I remember now... from the item name. Random fact, but I think you can get like 15 or 20 Whacko's bumps in total. I remember going in and out of Mt. Rugged repeatedly for that, lol.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    It was definatly Whacko, I remember now... from the item name. Random fact, but I think you can get like 15 or 20 Whacko's bumps in total. I remember going in and out of Mt. Rugged repeatedly for that, lol.
    I did that too. Eventually he didn't show up anymore. But you could do the same at that island too.

Member #
    Friends
    weres the trading thread at i cant find it?
    anyway looking for a ditto pm me if have one

Ads