LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 474
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: pokemon you hate

  1. #301
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    15,947
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Goldeen WOULD be epic if it could learn splash, but... atleast it evolves into Seaking.

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...



    FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

    How many of you expected that? :P

    Yes yes, back to being on topic:

    Quagsire. It's an inferior Swampert, and was at one time, an inferior Gastrodon. But aesthetics wise, look at that grimey, stare-into-space grin.



    That thing has nothing to be happy about. It's fat, it's ugly, and it looks mentally retarded. That asshat needs to wipe that fucking smirk off it's face, nao.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  2. Ads


  3. #302
    Sonic expert Bodine's Avatar
    Member #
    55520
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,270
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I like'em. Dunno why.

    ****

    ****...

    ****!!!

    How the **** did you say ****!?!

  4. #303
    I love the game of Basebl Eddy122's Avatar
    Member #
    64715
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Behind the couch
    Posts
    270
    Friends
    18
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5798-9589-9244-4010
    Piplup she sucks o he?
    -Eddy122
    Wii Code: 5798-9589-9244-4010
    Brawl Code: 3093-6961-1469



    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post
    I'm not old! I'm hip! Just the other day, i went to some groovey party with some cool cats dancing to some hip music!

  5. #304
    Platinum Lord King of Pop's Avatar
    Member #
    58375
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    450
    Friends
    49
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1254-9433-9791-1069
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Goldeen WOULD be epic if it could learn splash, but... atleast it evolves into Seaking.

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...



    FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

    How many of you expected that? :P

    Yes yes, back to being on topic:

    Quagsire. It's an inferior Swampert, and was at one time, an inferior Gastrodon. But aesthetics wise, look at that grimey, stare-into-space grin.



    That thing has nothing to be happy about. It's fat, it's ugly, and it looks mentally retarded. That asshat needs to wipe that fucking smirk off it's face, nao.
    It looks like a kid drew it.
    My Friend Codes.... You got to ask me for them...


    NOW AN XBOX 360 OWNER!

    RETURNING CALL OF DUTY PLAYER (Wii)



  6. #305
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    15,947
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy122 View Post
    Piplup she sucks o he?
    Both. Piplup (as well as all other starters) have a 87.5 % chance of being Male, and a 12.5 % chance of being Female. :P

    Quote Originally Posted by King of Pop View Post
    It looks like a kid drew it.
    My point exactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikafan View Post
    magikarp all it knows is spash
    YOU CANNOT GRASP THE TRUE FORM OF MAGIKARP'S SPLASH!!!!!!!

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  7. #306
    WiiChat Member tyrannochu's Avatar
    Member #
    65023
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    103
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Looks like some people are still need to learn the AWESOMENESS that is Magikarp eh SSBfreak?

  8. #307
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    15,947
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrannochu View Post
    Looks like some people are still need to learn the AWESOMENESS that is Magikarp eh SSBfreak?
    Indeed, indeed... These grasshoppers have much to learn. Perhaps they are not ready for King Karp's greatness. Thus, we should start with Seaking.



    SEAKING - FUCK YEAH!

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHoGt8MnZ0M[/ame]

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbO-u9KX4Wk[/ame]

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  9. #308
    WiiChat Member tyrannochu's Avatar
    Member #
    65023
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    103
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    **** Yeah!! Amazing Vids. Ya know Quagsire reminds me alot of Dr. Eggman. Fat, Makes you feel stupid lookin at it and always smiling till its master plan fails... if Quagsire even has the required brain capacity. Slowpoke is literally a Dopey pokemon but it is of way more use than Quagsire.

    how come for u the F word shows but not for me?

  10. #309
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    15,947
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    How could anyone hate this guy?



    I was blessed with the art of FUCK YEAH! as a child; no censor can stop the epicness that is Seaking's legacy.

    I never really hated Slowpoke, actually... As stupid and pink as it is, it's unique, in a good way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikafan View Post
    magkarp so weak
    THE CAKE QUOTE IS A LIE!

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  11. #310
    Dont read this. DG~X's Avatar
    Member #
    61802
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Earth.
    Posts
    1,291
    Friends
    160
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    I remeber catching a gold magikarp in one game. Forgot which one, ever since that i liked him, dont say he sucks!


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

how to say i hate you

,

i hate pokemon

,
i hate seakings
,

magikarp garydos

,

master sword front view

,

most pathetic pokemon

,

pathetic pokemon

,
pokemon wii u
,

pokemon you hate

,

seaking pokemon

,

sheep pokemon name

,

stout pokemon

Click on a term to search for related topics.