magikarp are fun too catch

2. Ads

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    That reminds me, I plan on fishing in the Hudson for a big (Magi)Carp soon, really. Hearty damn fish, definatly. But how they live in that dirty river, I'll never know; until I catch one or two.

Now, one pokemon I hate almost as equally as Gible, is... THIS abomination!

Ugh, I want to break that little faggot's neck, rips it off, pull out it's spin, using it as a whip slice it in two, and use each segment's boney edges as a sort of blunt razor, cutting the corpse to BLOODY pieces.

Oh, I'll rip off the tail and use it as a christmas tree ornament while I'm at it. I mean, just look at it. It's fucking evil!

Ugh... This thing pisses me off to no end. No, not because it's always pissed off; it looks cool, really. But this thing... THING!! It has an equally irritating story, just as Gible.

The Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, if you havn't played, are dungeon crawlers, comparible to Duke Nukem, Doom, Wolfenstein, etc. but with pokemon and an overhead view. The second and newest installment features 491 pokemon, Zangoose included.

... Now, your teams are up to four pokemon. In one particular dungeon, the hardest in the game, you can only send in one pokemon, ugh.

I'm sure everyone knows what items are; you can have quite a few in your bag in this game, somewhere around 30, or maybe even more. In this dungeon, you start with NO items. Blah!

Worse yet, at the start of the dungeon, your pokemon is level one. LEVEL. ONE. It also loses all it's moves, including TM/HM, and gains it's shitty egg hatching moves; maybe one rare move included, i.e. Metal Claw for the Charizard family, or Dark Pulse for a Lucario; even then, one good move helps little.

Worse yet, in this game, you navigate long floors, searching for one small stairway to get to the next floor. Enemy pokemon randomly walk about; if you're spotted, they'l stalk you, and if you don't KO them, eventually surround you. Furthermore, each wild pokemon gains a level EVERY floor. By the time you get to floor 99, your pokemon will probably be out of PP for moves, and level 70-something. .-.

On my third try, I managed to get so far... Floor 89, I believe. Only one floor before that, my luck decided to fail. Battling an Azumarill, I go to smash it with Thundershock (which is a powerful move with almost perfect accuracy in this game). Miss, I get hit for good damage. I try it again, same thing happens. Repeat 2 more times, and I lose my last reviving item, my Reviver Seed. I finally killed it in two Thundershocks after getting hit again.

Moving onto the next floor, with no revival items, my range of view is limited by the dark in this cave area. Suddenly, out of nowhere, I take a critical hit from SOMETHING, somewhere I can't see. Seeing as there are few physical attacks that hit from a range, it must be quick attack. I'm going to heal with an item; when I realized...

I'M DEAD.

GENRIORYNHRI FUCKING DOUCHEBAG CRITICAL HIT! A floor before, I get luck-haxed with the highest accuracy attack you get in that game; the odds of missing 4 times in a row with thundershock are under 1%. Then, THEN, a pokemon shows up offscreen, giving me no time to counter, and scores a critical; which I would of survived and fully healed otherwise.

I got haxed so badly, and this isn't even a regular pokemon game where the slightest hax makes you lose battles. Rediculous.

How do I know it's a Zangoose? Only pokemon in the entire dungeon with Quick Attack/textbox says one killed me.

UGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I HATE ZANGOOSE! 89 god damn floors, to waste; that literally took me about an hour and a half to accomplish; double that if you count the previous tries/slight research on the dungeon. If it wasn't for that insane hax, and especially not that Zangoose at that specific area, I would of been fine. 10 more floors would of been nothing; I had a huge stock of support and healing items, just no items to revive... Blah. Just blah. I simply hate Zangoose for the time wasting/hax/suffering he's imposed on me. Zangoose, go die. NAO!

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

I love the game of Basebl Eddy122's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5798-9589-9244-4010
    Those fat nurses at every hospital
    -Eddy122
    Wii Code: 5798-9589-9244-4010
    Brawl Code: 3093-6961-1469

Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post
    I'm not old! I'm hip! Just the other day, i went to some groovey party with some cool cats dancing to some hip music!

Member #
    Friends
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Chansey? How the hell could you hate the originals? D=

Unless you mean Blissey. That's ok.

Spoiler Alert!

I love the game of Basebl Eddy122's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5798-9589-9244-4010
    I dont know her name but I'll tell you this.............................................. ...

she's pink
    -Eddy122
    Wii Code: 5798-9589-9244-4010
    Brawl Code: 3093-6961-1469

Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post
    I'm not old! I'm hip! Just the other day, i went to some groovey party with some cool cats dancing to some hip music!

Member #
    Friends
    0217-6218-4567-4978
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    That reminds me, I plan on fishing in the Hudson for a big (Magi)Carp soon, really. Hearty damn fish, definatly. But how they live in that dirty river, I'll never know; until I catch one or two.
    You do realize that Carp feeds off of garbage don't you? Their official nickname is the garbage fish.

The Silence Bridge Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    I feel like half of what goes on in this forum involves people arguing about fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    We're gay gangbangers, not metrosexual hipsters.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy122 View Post
    I dont know her name but I'll tell you this.............................................. ...

she's pink
    That narrows it down to...well, if you just mean fat nurse Pokemon then once again it's either Chansey or Blissey. I don't think I've ever seen a Happiny nurse and I know there aren't any Cleffa, Clefairy, Clefable, Igglybuff, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Lickitung, or Lickilicki nurses =P

Spoiler Alert!

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129

she's pink
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by RockerJ View Post
    In all honesty, I hate Blissey
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. View Post

she's pink
    That narrows it down to...well, if you just mean fat nurse Pokemon then once again it's either Chansey or Blissey. I don't think I've ever seen a Happiny nurse and I know there aren't any Cleffa, Clefairy, Clefable, Igglybuff, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Lickitung, or Lickilicki nurses =P
    I HATE ALL OF THEMMMMMMMMM!

Except Lickitung. He's... meh.

Quote Originally Posted by RockerJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    You do realize that Carp feeds off of garbage don't you? Their official nickname is the garbage fish.
    ... Oh.

I r smahrt.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I really hate starly

Member #
    Friends