LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    lmao sorry, I can't arse myself to read the whole thing, I did however notice his obsession with the word, 'ass'...

Yes, I feel so offended that you will have to resort to calling out my 'ass' in particular. I don't know what to say, I'm unsure if your in some sort of 'ass' fetish or something, down here in SD we don't roll like that. Sorry, but yeah we just don't talk about another guys ass.

Although I will point out, I hardly doubt that you forgot about me, but I'm happy to see that you put some decent effort at forming a come back, kudos to that.

Although your comeback was nothing more then lol material, I will have the balls to say thanks for this,

(but wuddlepook will reply cause he is the real wise owl)
    I appreciate the comment (No seriously) but either way, have fun laughing. Yep, you sure left me crying talking about the male anatomy, so while you try getting laid by talking to girls about my ass and such, I'll be sitting here enjoying life as I know it, as apparently you have nothing more to enjoy, then well, my ass itself. See? I can abuse the word ass.

Also as a side note, I completely forgot about Billy Gun, but then again even he doesn't emphasize 'ass' more then Torrie Wilson and Jr. Fatu, so meh.

EDIT: Didn't notice til' now, but please don't tell me that was you who actually repped me calling me an ass? lolz....
    Last edited by WuddlePook; 11-05-2007 at 09:20 PM.
    ===

Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.
    -Robert Frost

Member #
    Friends
    nonono your wron wuddelass the ass is about rikishi and trish
    and about the rep i think it will be better to give a push 2 get a third block anyway kid i had fun chatting with u so have fun acting mods in your ass forum and this forum will be could wiiass the asses will rule your world but u will fight them with shiit and theen u willl survive
    my comeback i didnt eft to comeback u big hole with breast
    1 last question little girl whats the meaning of wuddlepook from where did u get this funny name ? why not the dancing tarpinch

as long as your ass is replying to mr.ass bigfatbadass the bigfatass in the world gains asspoints run up your mouth your dictionarys and grammar books
    ill keep the ending for you say your last speech in this episode

Harder Core than You. Strype McClaine's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0637-6132-7577-7745
    Quote Originally Posted by WuddlePook
    lmao sorry, I can't arse myself to read the whole thing, I did however notice his obsession with the word, 'ass'...

EDIT: Didn't notice til' now, but please don't tell me that was you who actually repped me calling me an ass? lolz....
    Once again wuddle my man, your rhetoric astounds me. Fantastic, I have done nothing, but laugh my.....um, what is the word that is tossed around so much in the past few posts? That thing...

I hope this thread is closed fairly soon, and for that matter, the pkmn forums to be culled soon.

Any tree can drop a cherubi, i'll drop a freakin lunatone

Member #
    Friends
    Geez, I thought that was your last post, I was planning to properly respond to the other two posts <.< Anyways disection once again.

nonono your wron wuddelass the ass is about rikishi and trish
    I'll go out on a limb here and assume that you don't watch TNA. Jr. Fatu = Rikishi... and besides, Trish is retired so I wouldn't count her. Either way, arguing whose emphasizes 'ass' more between Trish Stratus and Torrie Wilson is a paradox, so we'll just end it at there as we all win in the end at that fact.

and about the rep i think it will be better to give a push 2 get a third block anyway kid
    Merci beacoup? I'll quote my previous response...

Third, I'm not a kid.
    i had fun chatting with u
    Same with myself, pleasure doing business

so have fun acting mods in your ass forum and this forum will be could wiiass the asses will rule your world but u will fight them with shiit and theen u willl survive
    This forum doesn't belong to me and I'm not mod... You don't see a little mushroom in my name <.< I do however hope beautiful voluptuous womens asses will rule my world I suppose? I don't intend to fight asses with shit, that's pretty darn disgusting if you ask me. Although yes I will survive, I'm that damn sexy.

my comeback i didnt eft to comeback u big hole with breast
    ... Apparently you did leave to come back and make a comeback, contradiction. And, if I'm a hole, your implying I'm basically emptiness, thus it would be impossible for nothing to have breasts...

1 last question little girl
    lol trying to squeeze an insult on me? I'm a guy, although if you thought I was a girl I could understand why you kept talking about my ass.

whats the meaning of wuddlepook
    I enjoy how your really asking quite a serious question (I think)
    wuddlepook has no meaning whatsoever.

from where did u get this funny name ?
    Random default name in a chatbox

why not the dancing tarpinch
    Dancing Trapinch was acquired after naming myself. Go figure

as long as your ass is replying to mr.ass bigfatbadass the bigfatass in the world gains asspoints
    Congrats on that, I'm amazed I got that on the second try after re-reading it. At least someones gaining something I suppose.

run up your mouth your dictionarys and grammar books
    ill keep the ending for you say your last speech in this episode
    Coincidentally, I've used the dictionary only once in this whole response, it was because I was unsure of voluptuous' spelling, go figure again. And be my guest, I would love to have multiple last speeches eh?

Kinda disappointed, wanted to respond to the bigger one as I had time <.<

@Strype : Your referring to the plant Uranus I believe.
    Last edited by WuddlePook; 11-06-2007 at 06:23 PM.
    ===

-Robert Frost

Harder Core than You. Strype McClaine's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0637-6132-7577-7745
    Rectum, damn near killed em

Any tree can drop a cherubi, i'll drop a freakin lunatone

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WuddlePook
    Geez,
    @Strype : Your referring to the plant Uranus I believe.
    ok wuddle another nice speech from but tell me what is plant Uranus or u wanted 2 say planet anyway thats right i dont watch TNA but i know that rikishi is there and he's known under that name but how can i make this my last post?sorry cuase i called u girl i dont know why u prefer to be insualted than a geting light joke.all what u have said doesnt bother me and i take it as a joke even if u were serious im not so keep joking and stryp it would be better if u posted a pepsei ad. and yeah 8-0

also why do u keep saying im not a kid or am a man nobody knows that more than u ppl can call u kid ok call u kid call u gay from behind the screen _/\/\/\/\/\/\/\__________/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\____________ strype go make 9 new post to get 300 post -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ill give all my money to poor ppl u can kill me now

The End

Last edited by Mr.@$$; 11-11-2007 at 09:58 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.@$$
    ok wuddle another nice speech from but tell me what is plant Uranus or u wanted 2 say planet anyway thats right i dont watch TNA but i know that rikishi is there and he's known under that name but how can i make this my last post?sorry cuase i called u girl i dont know why u prefer to be insualted than a geting light joke.all what u have said doesnt bother me and i take it as a joke even if u were serious im not so keep joking and stryp it would be better if u posted a pepsei. and yeah 8-0

also why do u keep saying im not a kid or am a man nobody knows that more than u ppl can call u kid ok call u kid call u gay from behind the screen _/\/\/\/\/\/\/\__________/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\____________ strype go make 9 new post to get 300 post -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ill give all my money to poor ppl u can kill me now

The End

I prefer to be insulted as It's very boring here. And that last part made no sense at all
    ===

-Robert Frost

Ads