Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    Just got out of the Elite 4
    Give me a sec.
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253

I don't play your games.
    I play mine.

Member #
    Friends
    Ok, I owe you a wait anyway

Everything Is Dark
    But We Are @ Peace

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    The other items are on my diamond version. if you can wait in wfc a few minutes, i'll have 'em for you.
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253

I don't play your games.
    I play mine.

Member #
    Friends
    Ok, im going back in

Everything Is Dark
    But We Are @ Peace

WiiChat Member Youkai_TheGhostMaster's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    wtf? you mean to tell me that a fundamental part of the game that has been around since r/b/y is not allowed on wifi?
    well I don't consider it noobish at all to want to make an evasion-centered team. it's not my fault people just decided that "double team isn't fair"

wow this blows...

Member #
    Friends
    hey guys, any tricks that u know of with shedinja? the only use for him I can see is by doing a double battle and using skill swap...but nobody does double battles...
    i once tried to train a shedinja but he kept losing against weak golbats who simply used bite or confuse ray (and he's slow so I couldn't even run away!)....and he gets killed by sandstorm and hail...and burns and poison...arrggg!
    Last edited by Youkai_TheGhostMaster; 02-22-2008 at 04:57 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    yeah but your STAB attacks would be even better if he had a spatk nature...though your defense idea is nice too...cuz now he's a tank pretty much.

Harder Core than You. Strype McClaine's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0637-6132-7577-7745
    wtf? you mean to tell me that a fundamental part of the game that has been around since r/b/y is not allowed on wifi?
    well I don't consider it noobish at all to want to make an evasion-centered team. it's not my fault people just decided that "double team isn't fair"

wow this blows...
    consider that one double team gives a 10% miss chance, and each one after that is an additional 10%, now pair that with a Pokemon with Sand Veil, and bright powders, your talking about adding a 30% miss chance to every poke. Now then consider that not certain pokes can use double team, every poke can use double team. Now give double team to a wall poke (such as cresslia), you end up eventually giving a 60% miss chance to a poke that unless hit very hard. To say, it took a gyrados with 6 dragon dances 2 waterfalls to kill a cresslia, imagine if double team was a fair strategy then? Any one could set that up, and then just sit their all day, and let your opponent just run out of PP, while they turn, and do the same damned thing.

hey guys, any tricks that u know of with shedinja? the only use for him I can see is by doing a double battle and using skill swap...but nobody does double battles...
    i once tried to train a shedinja but he kept losing against weak golbats who simply used bite or confuse ray (and he's slow so I couldn't even run away!)....and he gets killed by sandstorm and hail...and burns and poison...arrggg!
    The best Shedninja trick with skill swap, is using a bronzong, and choose either heatproof or levitate, and that will be your one weakness, on a bronzong. The trick to the Shedninja, is useing it last when you ensure you kill all users of Dark, Ghost, Flying, Rock, Fire moves, Shedninja, belive it or not, its a great UBER poke, To use in that format, but in terms of 2v2, bronzong, is possibly the BEST HERO in that format. Also, Smeargle Worry Sead Regigigas.

Any tree can drop a cherubi, i'll drop a freakin lunatone

Member #
    Friends
    Don't worry Youkai, I feel the same way about that ridiculous Sleep Clause and such. Just don't battle anyone who wants to use restrictions.

But if you battle on smogon, be sure to State No Clauses. Those low rent losers are scared of anything unstructered. They'll end your battle and use it as an excuse to win.

Everything Is Dark
    But We Are @ Peace

Harder Core than You. Strype McClaine's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0637-6132-7577-7745
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge
    Don't worry Youkai, I feel the same way about that ridiculous Sleep Clause and such. Just don't battle anyone who wants to use restrictions.

But if you battle on smogon, be sure to State No Clauses. Those low rent losers are scared of anything unstructered. They'll end your battle and use it as an excuse to win.
    Thats why I often play with out sleep clause (personaly) that and hypnosis and sleep powder find there way (sometimes in multiples) in all my sets..

Any tree can drop a cherubi, i'll drop a freakin lunatone

Ads