LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Pokemon imports??? Help!!!

Okay, little brother wants, i think, the pokemon red and (maybe) diamond imports. is there another site besides ebay i could go to. I'll be honest, although i'm an avid gamer, I havn't played pokemon for years, never got on the bandwagon. Sorry. But my brother loves pokemon, so he's decided to start collecting the imports. Where could I get these? I know I prolly won't get them in time for xmas, but just for future reference, yknow. Thanks. merry xmas.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Red=Ebay. Dimond= just about any game store

XboxGamerTag=IQuickReflexI

Strike=Have

X-Mas Wish List :
    PlayStation 3,Call of Duty 4,Guitar Hero 3(w/ 2 Guitars)Assassin's Creed(Mayb),Oblivion,Ps3 Control.

PSN ID : Mc_Evan

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc_Evan
    Red=Ebay. Dimond= just about any game store
    thanks. btw, my little brother's name is name is evan. go figure...

Member #
    Friends
    Mayb I'm your bro LOL , you might be able to get Red at like gamecrazy or somethng

Strike=Have

X-Mas Wish List :
    PlayStation 3,Call of Duty 4,Guitar Hero 3(w/ 2 Guitars)Assassin's Creed(Mayb),Oblivion,Ps3 Control.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc_Evan
    Mayb I'm your bro LOL , you might be able to get Red at like gamecrazy or somethng
    haha. that would be something! but no, he's 10. and a marvelous gameplayer i might add. it's funny though, i go to visit him and sometimes he'll be playing my old snes. i don't think he knows how cool he is. i'm sure his friends prolly have never played an snes, unless they have older siblings. he also plays his gba games through his actual gba, even though he has his ds. weird...

Member #
    Friends
    maybe he likes older games kinda wierd but cool

Strike=Have

X-Mas Wish List :

Harder Core than You. Strype McClaine's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0637-6132-7577-7745
    Quote Originally Posted by intr.up.td
    haha. that would be something! but no, he's 10. and a marvelous gameplayer i might add. it's funny though, i go to visit him and sometimes he'll be playing my old snes. i don't think he knows how cool he is. i'm sure his friends prolly have never played an snes, unless they have older siblings. he also plays his gba games through his actual gba, even though he has his ds. weird...
    Ahh the SNES...As much as I love modern games, you have to really start with that erra of gaming to really appreciate today's games. It was the golden age of RPG's and Platformers.

If its a DS lite, I would use my gba too (er, I do) since it doesnt fit quite flush it feels weird in the pocket.

For just imports in general I would say playasia.com is pritty darn awesome, and even kinda say give him jump ultimate superstars, closest thing were gunna get to a smash bro's on a hand held, cept your dealing with...every...jump manga character...ever...in one game...One Piece, Bleach, Narito (bleh)....I think even bo bobo bo bobobo (? Bo x7)... point is, someone you like, is bound to be in the game...Personally, I would like to just see monkey de lufie beat the snot out of any ninja wearing orange....Um...why would a ninja...wear...blaze...orange...guh..

Any tree can drop a cherubi, i'll drop a freakin lunatone

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Strype McClaine
    Ahh the SNES...As much as I love modern games, you have to really start with that erra of gaming to really appreciate today's games. It was the golden age of RPG's and Platformers.

If its a DS lite, I would use my gba too (er, I do) since it doesnt fit quite flush it feels weird in the pocket.

For just imports in general I would say playasia.com is pritty darn awesome, and even kinda say give him jump ultimate superstars, closest thing were gunna get to a smash bro's on a hand held, cept your dealing with...every...jump manga character...ever...in one game...One Piece, Bleach, Narito (bleh)....I think even bo bobo bo bobobo (? Bo x7)... point is, someone you like, is bound to be in the game...Personally, I would like to just see monkey de lufie beat the snot out of any ninja wearing orange....Um...why would a ninja...wear...blaze...orange...guh..
    thanks for info, i'll go there myself and i'll tell him about the site as well. he does in fact have a ds lite and perhaps that is why he still uses his gba. don't really know.

Member #
    Friends
    1829-0450-2187-0811
    RED you can get it's remake pokemon fire red at a game store and some shopping sites(like amazon).
    DIAMOND you can get it at any gamedeler or hyper markets(like game stop, wall mart)

-=:Join the 1st Church of Ramen (1CR) (PM Zoro11031)
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    thanks for everyone's help!!!

intr.up.td

Wii Sports, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy

Ads