LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

So why does everyone have LvL 100s?

I came upon a pokemon battle on youtube and saw they all had level 100s, I looked at mores and they were all lvl 100s!! Does everyone who has pokemon either hack or has no life? I'm playing my pokemon blue atm and it's hella hard to get to level 99... since most players are little kids I wouldn't be surprised if you all just hacked your pokemon. What about legit players though, who can they play against?

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    in pokemon blue and red you can easily get a lvl 100, if u kno missingos cheat, and if you r talking about daimond and pearl u can play 100 vs 100 on WiFi, and arent a shamed that kids can beat u in this game.
    (u also look dead so clean yourself)

Member #
    Friends
    1829-0450-2187-0811
    because it's cool to have 4 full teams of lvl 100 pokemons

-=:Join the 1st Church of Ramen (1CR) (PM Zoro11031)
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Harder Core than You. Strype McClaine's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0637-6132-7577-7745
    On wifi battling in d/p the standard option that most people choose, artificially levels everything to 100. This gives a even playing field and when combined with the math of IV's and EV's brings everything up to its hypothetical max. The two other options are lvl 50 battle (artificially lvls and de-lvls things to 50) and this works as if everything is at half of it's max, and then their is free battle. Free battle is as is come as you are pkmn battle. If your playing blue, this is what you were used to in the day. This isnt used as much, because it is not an even start for both players.

Any tree can drop a cherubi, i'll drop a freakin lunatone

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Strype McClaine
    On wifi battling in d/p the standard option that most people choose, artificially levels everything to 100. This gives a even playing field and when combined with the math of IV's and EV's brings everything up to its hypothetical max. The two other options are lvl 50 battle (artificially lvls and de-lvls things to 50) and this works as if everything is at half of it's max, and then their is free battle. Free battle is as is come as you are pkmn battle. If your playing blue, this is what you were used to in the day. This isnt used as much, because it is not an even start for both players.
    OOOkay, I understand, thanks.

And btw, I'm not up for cheating... the only reason I ever user vs user on Poke Blue would be my friends. We would both start new guys at the same time then have a battle everyday, if you lost a battle that day you had to play basically th e whole night so you wouldn't loose again... fun fun. Cheating would kill this. Cheating is pointless because it destroys the purpose of playing a game, it's all about values, you see--............ ****! I'm an old person!

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Harder Core than You. Strype McClaine's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0637-6132-7577-7745
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    OOOkay, I understand, thanks.

And btw, I'm not up for cheating... the only reason I ever user vs user on Poke Blue would be my friends. We would both start new guys at the same time then have a battle everyday, if you lost a battle that day you had to play basically th e whole night so you wouldn't loose again... fun fun. Cheating would kill this. Cheating is pointless because it destroys the purpose of playing a game, it's all about values, you see--............ ****! I'm an old person!
    Alot of times, in the competitive Pokemon battling world (yes, it does exist) their is a fine line in what is ethical and what is not. Some cheating is technically considered ethical by most, and then sometimes you get things that are universally considered a no-no.

Its always a hot topic that holds controversy, and frankly, I end up supporting some of the cheating, mainly since I am a breeder. Having the ability to speed breed something is a definite plus since I know I have gone through about 200 bulbasuars in one night, just looking for the right stats, nature, and other combinations (game mechanics that have been added since the days of rby). By the way, this lil project has gone on for weeks, and I still have not gotten it right, and I still could be considered cheating for doing it.

Any tree can drop a cherubi, i'll drop a freakin lunatone

Member #
    Friends
    2429-4615-8570-1814
    i have almost every pokemon level 100 and about 20 shiney ones just cuse i play too much and no none f them are jap

2000 - 2007 DragonForce

Member #
    Friends
    because I'm Pokemon master,

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by knockels
    because I'm Pokemon master,
    pokemon master on my ass u dont even know weedle weakness

Member #