LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Pokemon Fanfic Story

I am currently writing a story that is mostly following my Pokemon Pearl version games. I am keeping all Super Contests in the Hearthome City area mainly because its issue-inducing to try anything else. However things like the start and how things go on will be a bit different. If you want to help, PM me. If you'd like to be in the story send me your name, pkmn party, and what route or city you wanna meet up at. (Note: No one is taking place of things like GymLeaders or something)
    Hello all... i'm new. I just got my pokemon Pearl game recently... (long story because i did have a copy back when it first came out) anyway... i'm just starting...
    Pokemon Pearl: Name - Dracul FC: (TBA) (Until I can get Wi-Fi (whether be work or home) I can't connect however)

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8707-5729-8807-0853
    If you're talking about "help" in the "shared writing" sense, I'll gladly contribute. I do quite a bit of writing myself, so I'm always happy to write.
    Violence is not the answer, unless you want the answer to be fiery, explosive and awesome.
    My Brawl code: 4039 0872 0860.
    My Wii number: 8707 5729 8807 0853.

Click here or suffer my Great Aether.

Want a signature and/or avatar? PM me.

Ads