LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 244 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2435
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: What's your pokemon team?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1254-9433-9791-1069
    Ah storm.... you always got the OU's lol
    My Friend Codes.... You got to ask me for them...

NOW AN XBOX 360 OWNER!

RETURNING CALL OF DUTY PLAYER (Wii)

2. Ads

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Arcanine isnt OU.... rofl... Rate my team then dammit! lazy... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

♦ goddamnitt sakurai ♦ Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    He he, I like the Metagross kamikaze lead. Thats what it is, right?

And.....thats all I have to say. I suck at rating teams. Suuuuuuck.

The Fuchsia City Guru

<(•θ•)>

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Need some good ideas 4 a Hail team

Member #
    Friends
    Come on now ppl... I rate every team you guys post, good or not, an ya cant give min of your time an rate mine?? jeezz.... lmao

Member #
    Friends
    Metagross @ Adamant @ Muscle Band
    Clear Body
    - Stealth Rock
    - Bullet Punch
    - Earthquake
    - Explosion

Reasoning for the muscle band is bc i wanted to give him some extra umph without restricting his versatility.

Very Versatile, Personally I'd switch Bullet Punch for Meteor Mash. 20% chance of Attack boost which would make Explosion more devastating if needed. Stronger too.

Arcanine @ Relaxed @ Leftovers
    Flash Fire
    - Extremespeed
    - Thunder Fang
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Overheat
    Personally I don't like Arcanine at all. I'd swap OH for FT less power, but keeps its strength in the long term. But Y Relaxed?
    Starmie @ Modest @ Life Orb
    Natural Cure
    - Grass Knot
    - Ice Beam
    - Thunderbolt
    - Surf
    Nice. Dont need to worry about too much. Have you considered Recover?
    Scizor @ Adamant @ Choice Band
    Technician
    - Bullet Punch
    - Pursuit
    - Superpower
    - U-Turn
    No need for me to rate
    Salamence @ Naive @ Life Orb
    Intimidate
    - Draco Meteor
    - Fire Blast
    - Earthquake
    - Brick Break
    I've never cared for attacks like Draco Meteor. I normally use Dragon claw. Keeps power in the long term.
    Dusknoir @ Adamant @ Leftovers
    Pressure
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Thunderpunch
    - Fire Punch
    - Ice Punch
    If your not focusing as much on defenses, it may want a recovery move. all it can have is Pain Split though.

Over all alright. They dont seem to support each other much. Appears to be made for power. FYI, this is the first time I've rated anything, so I'm not entirly sure what to look for.

Member #
    Friends
    On Meta I gave BP instead of MM bc muscle band already boosts his atk plenty that I want, and it ups BP's power plenty for revenge kills if needed.

Arcanine has OH bc i made it his only SpAtk move, so I can use it leisurely for a OHKO and still have effectiveness with his physical atk. I can always switch out to dip the downgrade in SpAtk from OH, but i dont generally need to. That OHKO is generally more important to me than longevity, especially with Stealth Rock downsizing the opposing pokes. Relaxed nature is bc there wasnt particularly any stat that I didnt want Arcanine to do well in.... nor bad... Relaxed keeps everything nuetral, so there is no good side, but also no downside, and this way I was able to spread the EV's nearly evenly throughout all the stats and he is the most beastly dog I have ever come across... Truly, he comes out in many of my OU battles on top just bc of the stat and EV spread I gave him. And that Extremespeed is one of the best revenge kills Ive seen him use... I was considering removing Will-O-Wisp for Grass knot for coverage, but I could do the same thing by removing thunder fang... Either way, I'll figure it out. OH still murders anything I need to use it on... King of Pop can vouch for that, rofl.

As for Starmie, I did consider recover, but Im not looking to keep him in the longrun. I gave him the strongest moves I could with the best coverage to deal the most damage it possibly can, and that allows the rest of my team to clean up with revenge kills eg BP and ES after Starmie cannonballs the opposing pokes.

I generally dont like Salamence, and I would rather use Flygon with the same set except swapping Brick Break for U-Turn. Very helpful; as it helps switch out from Draco Meteors downgrade to SpAtk... Yet it still OHKOs more often then not.

I was thinking of swapping Dusk for my Gyarados as well... Which I play rather strangely, but w/e, lol. As I said, I just through this together pretty quickly.

As for supporting eachother, Arcanine Flash Fire protects my Scizor and Metagross against danger, while providing a very scary boost to that Overheat. I would switch Mence for Flygon so, assuming such, Flygon could switch in on EQ's agaisnt Meta or Arcanine, along with switching into electric attacks aimed at Starmie and Gyarados that would otherwise ruin them. Gyara already has his resistances and can switch in on EQ's as well.

Member #
    Friends
    Fair enough. I'm thinking about switching Gyara for something that would do better in My Hippo's Sand. Tenta and Dusk are already gonna take enough. who should it be? Roaring Swampert? It would rack up the residual.

And How would you go about making a Hail team. I know it needs Abomisnow. I also wanted a Stallrein. I heard someone could guerentee 36 turns of stalling. I would really like a piece of that despite he's NU.
    Last edited by tyrannochu; 05-06-2010 at 09:26 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrannochu View Post
    Fair enough. I'm thinking about switching Gyara for something that would do better in My Hippo's Sand. Tenta and Dusk are already gonna take enough. who should it be? Roaring Swampert? It would rack up the residual.

And How would you go about making a Hail team. I know it needs Abomisnow. I also wanted a Stallrein. I heard someone could guerentee 36 turns of stalling. I would really like a piece of that despite he's NU.
    Definately through a good mix Frosslass on their. Makes an excellent immunity to Ice's fighting weakness, along with benefitting from hail with Snow Cloak... Maybe some form of Weavile for Revenge kills? Put a Mamoswine on their, very good poke, Snow Cloak in Hail, excellent sweeping and revenge kills potential. Dewgong could be a nice fit too, rest talk with decent defenses and hp along with reasonable typing and ability i think called Ice Body to recover hp in hail along with leftovers and rest talk, you have one hellova staller on your kands... Same goes for Stallrein.

Member #
    Friends
    1254-9433-9791-1069
    King of Pop can vouch for that eh? Just remember who just kicked your butt not to long ago
    My Friend Codes.... You got to ask me for them...

NOW AN XBOX 360 OWNER!

RETURNING CALL OF DUTY PLAYER (Wii)

Ads