LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 244 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2440
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: What's your pokemon team?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Mine are for pokemon Platinum

Torterra lv 85
    Lucario lv 76
    Girritina lv 82
    Palkia lv 79
    Dialga lv 92
    Heatran lv 85#

lol i hava alot of ledgendarys!

Member #
    Friends
    My white team is

Serrpirior lv 82
    Luxray lv 75
    Torterra lv 82
    Empoleon lv 80
    Samurott lv 80
    Infernape lv 90

(I used alot of trading and Poke Transfer)

Quote Originally Posted by Espmaster_ View Post
    Right now I'm planning on my White team something like this:
    Scolipede
    Galvantula
    Samurott
    Boldore/Gigalith
    Leavanny (Unless I can find a better grass type)
    Krookodile

Member #
    Friends
    Palika LV.100
    Dialga LV.100
    Arceus LV.100
    Pikachu LV.100
    Chimchar LV.100
    Piplup LV.100

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    The last few posts of this thread are casual trainers?! NONONONONONONONO

I'll go ahead and attempt a (max) revive on this already once revived thread, by being a hypocrite and state my own in-game team.

Samurott (lv. 79, Lonely. Surf, Waterfall, Revenge, Megahorn)
    Haxorus (lv. 84, Naughty, Mold Breaker. X-Scissor, Dragon Dance, EQ, Outrage)
    Zoroark (lv. 87, Serious. Night Daze, Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Grass Knot)
    Excadrill (lv. Broken, Sand Rush, Adamant. Rock Slide, Earthquake, Metal Claw, Drill Run)
    2 HM/Status slaves of ill repute

To say the least, these bastards tore in-game up... Haxorus never failed to sweep, Excadrill destroys EVERYTHING on his own, Samurott is a solid Water type, and... well, Zoroark was more of an Exp-stealing burden, since his Sp. atk turned out garbage with the lack of Sp.A EVs in B/W's in-game. But hey, Zoroark could of been replaced with a useless Stunfisk and I would of been fine. I overestimated B/W's difficulty thoroughly, lol.

So, who's finished any plans for a competitive BW team so far? I havn't had the time to get into any Gen 5 theorymon yet.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0217-6218-4567-4978
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    The last few posts of this thread are casual trainers?! NONONONONONONONO

I'll go ahead and attempt a (max) revive on this already once revived thread, by being a hypocrite and state my own in-game team.

Samurott (lv. 79, Lonely. Surf, Waterfall, Revenge, Megahorn)
    Haxorus (lv. 84, Naughty, Mold Breaker. X-Scissor, Dragon Dance, EQ, Outrage)
    Zoroark (lv. 87, Serious. Night Daze, Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Grass Knot)
    Excadrill (lv. Broken, Sand Rush, Adamant. Rock Slide, Earthquake, Metal Claw, Drill Run)
    2 HM/Status slaves of ill repute

To say the least, these bastards tore in-game up... Haxorus never failed to sweep, Excadrill destroys EVERYTHING on his own, Samurott is a solid Water type, and... well, Zoroark was more of an Exp-stealing burden, since his Sp. atk turned out garbage with the lack of Sp.A EVs in B/W's in-game. But hey, Zoroark could of been replaced with a useless Stunfisk and I would of been fine. I overestimated B/W's difficulty thoroughly, lol.

So, who's finished any plans for a competitive BW team so far? I havn't had the time to get into any Gen 5 theorymon yet.
    My team trumps yours in every way.

My team:
    Godkarp or UseSplash! (Magikarp)
    OT: God

Ability: Volt Absorb
    Moves
    Lava Plume
    Recover
    Giga Impact (my correction, my Pokemon is rusty xD)
    Thunder

I win
    Last edited by RockerJ; 07-01-2011 at 08:16 PM.

The Silence Bridge Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    I feel like half of what goes on in this forum involves people arguing about fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    We're gay gangbangers, not metrosexual hipsters.
    Hi yes, hello. I've been trying to get the hang of playing on a set of Donkey Konga bongos. I've got the hang of waveshining into double laser 360 half pipe bananarama, but I'm having a hard time smash attacking. How loud should I be clapping?

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    @ Rocker: Lmao jeez man the more things change the more they stay the same....

@CK: Yea, it was a good playthrough though. And Stunfisk would have been an absolutely worse choice than Zoa... lol (just to get Nicks goat) Anyways, Ive been working on getting a competetive team JUST of Gen 5... Not too much luck yet.... But ill post when I got it. I really enjoyed the storyline though. Ive restarted my game 6 times after playthrough all the way to the end. lol. Love it.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerJ View Post
    My team trumps yours in every way.

My team:
    Godkarp or UseSplash! (Magikarp)
    OT: God

Ability: Volt Absorb
    Moves
    Lava Plume
    Recover
    Giga Smash
    Thunder

I win
    GAH! THAT'S MY LINE!

But... Giga "Smash"? What the hell, bro? xD

Quote Originally Posted by The Storm View Post
    @CK: Yea, it was a good playthrough though. And Stunfisk would have been an absolutely worse choice than Zoa... lol (just to get Nicks goat) Anyways, Ive been working on getting a competetive team JUST of Gen 5... Not too much luck yet.... But ill post when I got it. I really enjoyed the storyline though. Ive restarted my game 6 times after playthrough all the way to the end. lol. Love it.
    Just Gen 5, eh? VGC 2011 then, just not doubles I'd assume, yeah? Gen 5's got plenty of great pokes, so you won't have too much trouble handling that niche. Just don't get too crazy, using a full team of untested pokes can have some crazy results, eh?

Jesus, 6 times? I only played Black twice and White once (White's my main game, no restartin'). First pokemon game to have a good storyline and characters with actual personality and/or development (DPP tried, at least), sure, but... That'd bore me, lol. Memorized every hidden item by now? xD

Ah, and before I forget again, I've an unfortunate announcement: pokegen has stolen away my breeding spirit. If anyone's got a problem with hacked, legitimate-stats teams, I won't be able to battle ya.

Once you go hack, you don't go back, man... I can't say I've the poke-grit to get excited about a whole new generation of bike riding, egg hatching, and dream world frustration. =/

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    ^^^ Lmao couldnt agree more with you bud. And yea, im lovin the gen 5 pokes. If I had to have a favorite ability of the new pokes... It would have to be Moxie. Not only is it sweet as hell./... But come on... Thats just a badass word... I found my moxie in this game lol

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by The Storm View Post
    If I had to have a favorite ability of the new pokes... It would have to be Moxie. Not only is it sweet as hell./... But come on... Thats just a badass word... I found my moxie in this game lol
    Some sweeper's gonna be broken with Moxie one of these days, I'd bet money on it. Moxie DD Gyara or Moxie DD 'Mence are my prime suspects. Pass an Agility, DD Up, and KO somethin'. +2Atk&Spe anything OU isn't something to scoff at, yeah? Steamrollers that get more powerful if you sacrifice somethin' to help stop it.

My favorite Gen 5 ability is probably Contrary. It's just ****in' broken, dude... Get Serperior in safely, and it's not exactly easy to OHKO either, so you can get off two Leaf Storms for a +4 Sp. Attack. I don't care if you're a specially defensive Scizor, a 210 BP move off of 747 attack, NOT even counting in Specs or Life Orb, is going to hurt. Badly. Grab your Lugia's and take cover. Once this thing is released, it's gonna make some waves in OU. And if it don't, I'll be speechless. That'd be bullshit, lol.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    lol i forgot about that one.... Dear lord.... That is mighty scary.... Its truly now just a matter of who can get something out first to take advantage... To hell with SR, spikes, and set up starters now.... You get something out like you are saying or just with that damned moxie, you are gonna have a hell of a time trying to stop it. Whats my favorite? Krookodile to start off the squad with Life Orb, EQ or Crunch to knock out the first poke with super effectiveness, moxie takes effect, and outrage on whatever comes out... Which with the moxie to attack plus the life orb, that Outrage will kill almost anything... And then eveytime it defeats somethin, another up, and another, and another, like the damned hulk... Angrier it gets, the stronger it gets. Ive swept uncounted teams just starting off like that... After 4 pokes down with my Krook and moxies up, I could even OHKO a defensive Bronzong with Outrage... This generation is insane. No more holds barred. Its all out now.

Ads