LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 244 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2435
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: What's your pokemon team?

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    dont care bout no double posts son

Finally decided to choose what my BW2 team will be. Pignite will be my starter since I've yet to use it in BW1. I don't at all care for the Fighting type redundancy, I'mma catch a Riolu without a doubt. Sandshrew actually has a level up movepool now for god's sake (how the **** does a 'mon that survives by digging holes NOT learn dig by level up?!), so I'll catch one as well. Lastly, I'll catch a Marill since Azumarill is boss; and also works as an HM slave. As always, two slots for other HM slaves.

Been considerin' an Espeon as well (damnit ice rock, y u no early in thuh game?), so maybe I'll end up usin' that gift Eevee in Castelia. S'pose it wouldn't hurt to use a five Poke team for the first time since RBY. The only TM that I'd have to switch the roster 'round for is Dive, which is bearable.

EDIT: Actually no, Swanna learns Surf, Fly, and Dive. Handiest HM slave ever.
    Last edited by Splash_King; 07-07-2012 at 04:56 AM.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

♦ whata buncha jokers ♦ Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    You should use Imposter Ditto like me, it would be so fun to use. Too bad it's found in Giant Chasm. :/

The Fuchsia City Guru

<(•θ•)>

Spoiler Alert!

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Why the **** would I wanna bore myself to death like that?

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

♦ whata buncha jokers ♦ Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Why the **** would I wanna bore myself to death like that?
    >_>

It should be really fun to use, actually, getting to transform into the opponent's Pokemon upon switching in.

The Fuchsia City Guru

<(•θ•)>

Spoiler Alert!

Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Give magikarp a dream world ability that makes it trade all stats with the opposing Pokemon that it switches into....

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    If I try Pokémon ROM hacking, I will make Magikarp better than its evolution.
    Splash_King likes this.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7463-2792-2066-1973
    I've started the Emerald run... My God CK, you weren't kidding when you said that a Torchic solo run is easy. I've already gotten past the fourth gym. Since I won't be able to get any more of my team members until after the 5th gym, I've filled up my team with Zigzagoons, which have been racking up the items for me. I evolved one of them into Linoone so that I could use strength. After I beat the 4th gym, I'll teach a Zigzagoon Surf, go over and catch Tropius, and then fire two of the Zigzagoons to make way for Tentacool and Tropius, which combined can cover every HM in the game. The remaining Zigzags will slowly be replaced as I acquire my team members. Since two of them don't come until after the Elite 4, I get to keep my HM slaves around full-time.

Just thought you might be interested in that...

Edit:
    Spoiler Alert!

Another Edit: That was probably the easiest Norman fight I've ever seen... Everything died in one Double Kick! (My Blazekin is lv.47)

Another Edit: 2nd team member acquired!
    Spoiler Alert!

What I ended up doing was using a Hasty Abra with Synchronize I had the luck to catch earliar to get one male and one female Carvanha with a hasty nature. I gave the female an everstone and bred the two to get 10 eggs. After hatching, 5 of the eggs had a hasty nature (as I expected.) I sorted these five into a different box and chose the best of the litter. Here's the stats:
    Spoiler Alert!

Another Edit: 3rd and 4th team members acquired!
    Spoiler Alert!
    the Heracross took FOREVER to find in the Safari Zone. 5% appearance rate, combined with having to find one with a specific nature and ability. The Lileep I bred. I used the same trick I used with Carvanha (who is now a lv. 50 Sharpedo) and I got about 7 Sassy Lileeps out of it. Again, I chose what I thought was the best of the litter, but apparently its Attack IVs are very low, because it keeps getting a +1 attack boost, even after I maxed it out with Proteins. So I'm practically having a period over that, because on my set Attack is much more important than Special Attack, even though Special Attack keeps getting a higher bonus.

Another Edit:
    Spoiler Alert!
    And as soon as it evolves, its attack stat suddenly soars above its special attack stat. Well, I'm not complaining. That's what I wanted to happen, anyway. Now to go destroy Juan...

Another Edit: That was the easiest E4 run ever. Sharpedo and Heracross alone were able to sweep the first four members. As for Wallace, Cradily sponged Wailord's Blizzard like a boss, and Heracross killed Milotic with two Megahorns. Whiscash with its Amnesia was a bit of a problem, but eventually Cradily trucked through it with Giga Drain. Sharpedo got rid of Tentacruel with 3 Slashes, but it left Sharpedo poisoned and with little HP left, so I won't be able to use it anymore. Heracross got rid of Ludicolo in one Megahorn. By far the biggest problem was Gyarados, and after it sweeped my whole team, Tropius came in so I could use a Max Revive on Cradily. The idiot used Hyper Beam and on the re-charge turn Cradily finished it off with Acientpower. We are victorious!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What's your pokemon team?-pokemon-emerald_03.png  
    Last edited by Espmaster_; 07-12-2012 at 12:26 PM.
    Splash_King likes this.

Member #
    Friends
    7463-2792-2066-1973
    Sorry to double post, but if I didn't do it nobody would be able to see this. I'm playing a ROM, and luckily I have save stated while in the room with Wallace, but when I reset the emulator, this happened: http://www.wiichat.com/forum/attachm...emerald_03.png
    What do I do? And watching all of the credits without resetting doesn't work.

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    hmmmmm
    tricky
    that does not sound good
    Is the saved file in a folder on the emulator?

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7463-2792-2066-1973
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MR View Post
    hmmmmm
    tricky
    that does not sound good
    Is the saved file in a folder on the emulator?
    Yes it is. I have no idea what's going on here.

Ads