I'm sure anyone reading this thread will immediately think "what the hell is a nuzlocke challenge?!". That's what this thread is for; to spread the knowledge of the Nuzlocke Challenge, and let everyone pick fun at this epic new way to play your Pogeymanz games!
To start off, the Nuzlocke Challenge can be done with any Pokemon game, so choose your favorite and get at it. The rules of the Nuzlocke Challenge are simple, but challenging.
1. Every new area, route, a cave, anywhere you find wild Pokemon, catch the first new Pokemon you encounter, and capture no more. If you fail to catch it for whatever reason, you can't catch anything else in that area!
2. If your Pokemon faints, treat it as if it's "dead", and release it as soon as possible. No revives, no Pokemon center healing, nothing. A fainted Pokemon can NEVER be used again.
3. If every Pokemon you've captured has fainted, that's it. The challenge is over, and likewise, the challenge is failed.
It makes for a more fun, and clearly more challenging experience than your average play through. I also have my own spin on the rules to make it a bit less rough around the edges. These aren't consistent with the common rules of Nuzlocke, and are considered entirely optional.
4. Tying in to rule 1, if you find a Pokemon you've already captured/the pre-evolve form of the Pokemon you captured, you can skip it entirely (run, KO, etc.) and catch the next applicable wild Pokemon you find on that route.
5. Not as much as a rule as a guideline, but if your Pokemon faints, don't soft reset, turn off the game, etc. Critical hits and unexpected moves are definitely frustrating, but no matter what the challenge is, as long as you can restart from a good point, you'll always win in the end. Mistakes and cheapness can and will happen, so bear with it and live it down if you get unlucky, rather than take the cheap way out and restarting at your last save point.
6. If at any time you find a Shiny Pokemon, you may catch it no matter what rules this might break. You may even use it on your team if ya like, and absolutely do not (and should not) release it if it is ever knocked out. Even if you aren't supposed to release it, if it is knocked out, throw it in your PC since you aren't allowed to use it in the challenge anymore afterwards. Any shinnies knocked out are to be treated as any other Pokes KO'd, aside from releasing them.
In case anyone is wondering where the roots of the Nuzlocke Challenge originate from, go here.
Also, it's encouraged you keep us posted on your Nuzlocke Challenge! How many badges are you getting, what's your team and who's getting added/dieing, are you having an easy or rough time, etc. etc. If you've got something to talk about in regards to your challenge, feel free to post it.
And of course, ALL credit for this thread's idea and inspiration go to Neosquid, AKA Nick, and the Nuzlocke Challenge itself to none other than Nuzlocke. Thanks for the info, Nick. =D