+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HeartGold

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8947-8411-0898-6411

HeartGold

I've decided to get HeartGold. I'm getting it from Amazon. I did have just Silver a long time ago but it was stolen from me. :/ SoulSilver costs a little more than HeartGold and I don't think I ever played Gold so this seems like a good idea. I also want to get it so I can get more Pokemon onto Battle Revolution.

Games I'm Playing: Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart DS, Mario Sports Mix, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Pokemon HeartGold

Member #
    Friends
    I have that game and i think its pretty cool with the battle frontier and going between kanto and johto the only thing is that there is no vs. seeker, you have to get their phone numbers (there's no limit by the way) but any way, have fun with it.

Member #
    Friends
    8947-8411-0898-6411
    Yeah, I know that I will have fun. I watched SuperSkarmory's walkthrough of SoulSilver so I know all about the game. It will also bring up good memories of playing Silver all those years ago. It'll be here in a day or two! I'm glad I've beaten White before getting this.

Games I'm Playing: Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart DS, Mario Sports Mix, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Pokemon HeartGold

Member #
    Friends
    8947-8411-0898-6411
    It came today! Cyndaquil, I choose you. My team is looking like Typhlosion, Poliwrath, Haunter, Jolteon, Pidgeotto/Pidgeot, sixth(?).

Sixth might be a fighting. One of the Hitmons maybe.

Member #
    Friends
    you could try using a heracross but a double weakness to flying might hurt, but that's up to you if you want one of the hitmons. i'd go with hitmonchan for the greater move pool.

Member #
    Friends
    8947-8411-0898-6411
    Yeah, Chan would be the one I'd go with if I choose to. I was thinking Scyther as well just to throw him in there. Thanks for your help, Zan.

Member #
    Friends
    8947-8411-0898-6411
    What I'm doing now is catching and training all the Pokemon I want so that I can transfer them to Battle Revolution to use. I currently have three members of my final team: Quilava, Pidgey, and Poliwag. I think I'll catch Gastly tonight at the Sprout Tower and evolve him. Maybe I'll just wait to catch Haunter.

EDIT: Make that WILL catch Gastly and evolve. Haha.
    Last edited by justinvwii; 05-03-2011 at 06:33 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    you might try raising a sandshrew i raised one and it was a very reliable member on my team. it dealt with Will and sabrina nicely when it knows X-scissor and shadow claw.

Member #
    Friends
    8947-8411-0898-6411
    Haha, I caught him in Union Cave and I'm training him right now! He won't be a member on my team but I will evolve him into Sandslash and use him when necessary. Thanks for the tip.

Member #
    Friends
    8947-8411-0898-6411
    This is ridiculous. I've been trying to catch Latias all day. I have thrown OVER 80 Ultra Balls and probably 100 Poke Balls. She has 1 HP and has been asleep. This is unbelievable!

Ads