LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 137 of 260 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2591
Like Tree186Likes

Thread: The Official Pokemon Challenge Thread - Black/White Edition

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by bou0010 View Post
    Not that I know of. Although you could use all your money to buy healing items then train against the E4, losing no money because you have none.
    Oh yeah... TIME TO SPEND 350k dollars! D:

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by TMankey View Post
    Conkeldurr
    -Drain Punch (Egg)
    I don't have a Conkeldurr for competitive play; no Drain Punch, in other words... Another move, if ya would.

Quote Originally Posted by TMankey View Post
    B2: (BE):
    Got myself a shiny Kyurem in a normal playthrough that I can't trade over so I'm moving my challenge (again.) This time, to White.

You will be payed handsomely for (a clone of) that Kyurem, good sir! ... Or rather, traded moar shinnies. Multiple, if need be. Prefer a shiny Dialga or Giratina? Ya got it. Just want 'em in bulk? Have five! Name your price mah boi, and I shall pay.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    So my team is: Leafeon, Stoutland, Hippowdon, Archeops, Bouffalant, and Conkeldurr? Sorry if I seem confused, I don't want to mess up.
    Last edited by TheJolteon; 01-19-2013 at 04:43 PM.

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Yessir it is. PM me with the list'a eggs ya need; t' serve as my piss-poor memory's reminder (I've no qualms providing a Bouffalant egg on top of the necessary Pokes, since it comes unusably late in the game).

Quote Originally Posted by RagingEwok View Post
    Hey everyone! I was just looking for something that will be a fun challenge in Pokemon, and so I started the "Single Challenge" ONLY with Torchic. Well, everything has gone perfectly, and I now stand in front of the gates of the Elite 4 with a single level 70 Blaziken, and 4 other low level HM slaves on my team. About 4 or 5 people said I could "NEVER BEAT THE GAME" with Blaziken, so I'm gonna complete it on Monday. Sooo... does someone need to "accept" my challenge or something? What kind of proof do I need to show to be accepted into the leaderboards?!

Anyway, this is my first post on Wii Chat and I intend to do some of the other challenges in the near future!

Thanks!

EDIT: This is with Pokemon Emerald, and I reached the E4 in 14 hours and 39 minutes
    Didn't a newbie with "Ewok" in their username post in the Challenge thread previously... ?

... That aside, welcome t' the forums bro. =) You're generally s'posed to start challenges by announcing them in-thread, bu t it's only a Single Challenge so I'll make an exception 'n accept it.

Not t' take the wind from out under ya Fly slave, but Torchic is actually really easy t' Single the game with. Once it evolves, either of it's types let it rampage through most every Pokemon you'll ever encounter. If it's over-leveled (which a Pokemon will almost always be in a Single Challenge), a well-placed Sky Uppercut wrecks any Water types that might oppose it. From then on it's good offensive stats and not bein' too slow let Blaziken own the game thoroughly.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    Yessir it is. PM me with the list'a eggs ya need; t' serve as my piss-poor memory's reminder (I've no qualms providing a Bouffalant egg on top of the necessary Pokes, since it comes unusably late in the game).

Didn't a newbie with "Ewok" in their username post in the Challenge thread previously... ?

... That aside, welcome t' the forums bro. =) You're generally s'posed to start challenges by announcing them in-thread, bu t it's only a Single Challenge so I'll make an exception 'n accept it.

Not t' take the wind from out under ya Fly slave, but Torchic is actually really easy t' Single the game with. Once it evolves, either of it's types let it rampage through most every Pokemon you'll ever encounter. If it's over-leveled (which a Pokemon will almost always be in a Single Challenge), a well-placed Sky Uppercut wrecks any Water types that might oppose it. From then on it's good offensive stats and not bein' too slow let Blaziken own the game thoroughly.
    Rest assured, I have no other identities and have never visited these forums before! And thanks for accepting!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    My challenge was a single challenge.
    Then again I had already finished it.

After I finish my B2 speed run, I'm going to do a moveset/monotype (fire) on B2. The pokemon I will be using are:
    -Chandelure
    -Flareon
    -Magmortar
    -Houndoom
    -Blaziken
    -Darmanitan

Movesets please
    Last edited by bou0010; 01-19-2013 at 05:40 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    My challenge was a single challenge.
    Then again I had already finished it.

After I finish my B2 speed run, I'm going to do a moveset/monotype (fire) on B2. The pokemon I will be using are:
    -Chandelure
    -Flareon
    -Magmortar
    -Houndoom
    -Blaziken
    -Darmanitan

Movesets please
    If I could help, for Chandelure, have:

Flame Burst
    Confuse Ray
    Payback (TM)
    and
    Hex?
    Last edited by TheJolteon; 01-19-2013 at 11:17 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJolteon View Post
    If I could help, for Chandelure, have:

Flame Burst
    Confuse Ray
    Payback (TM)
    and
    Hex?
    You're not allowed to give Chandelure physical attacks (payback) due to its special attack being much higher than its attack. Also don't assign moves that have a similar, more powerful move. If in doubt about what moves you can give me, the rules are in the second post on page 1
    Please keep in mind that Chandelure is the strongest special attacker in the game so far (excluding legendaries)
    Last edited by bou0010; 01-19-2013 at 11:47 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    You're not allowed to give Chandelure physical attacks (payback) due to its special attack being much higher than its attack. Also don't assign moves that have a similar, more powerful move.Keep in mind that Chandelure is the strongest special attacker in the game so far (excluding legendaries)
    Oh okay. Sorry. I've never used Chandelure so I'm not sure what I should have put in. Sorry if that annoyed you. So how about: Flame Burst (I thought Flamethrower came in too late), Confuse Ray, Shadow Ball, and Protect (TM)?

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJolteon View Post
    Oh okay. Sorry. I've never used Chandelure so I'm not sure what I should have put in. Sorry if that annoyed you. So how about: Flame Burst (I thought Flamethrower came in too late), Confuse Ray, Shadow Ball, and Protect (TM)?
    That's a great moveset. I usually don't even think about when and where you get TMs from. Sorry if it sounded like I was annoyed. I'm not annoyed. I know you're new and even if you weren't, I still wouldn't be annoyed. I'm usually a very peaceful and understanding person. Since I have six pokemon, you're allowed to give a moveset to another one of my pokes (2 max per person)

Edit: You could still put flamethrower on my Chandelureif you want. I intend to breed the eggs myself, so I'll just breed flamethrower onto it.
    Last edited by bou0010; 01-20-2013 at 01:13 PM.

Ads