LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 200 of 260 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2591
Like Tree186Likes

Thread: The Official Pokemon Challenge Thread - Black/White Edition

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Black Scramble Challenge Update 5!!

Today I realized I had forgotten a very important held item, the Eviolite. Poor Gastly could have used that during the fight with Burgh the last time. After getting the Eviolite and giving it to Gastly I begin the fight with Bianca. My goal was to use Gastly through the whole fight to get it closer to lvl 25 to become a Gastly but the fight didnt go as i had planned. I forget everyone and their brother has a Herdier so i had to swap to Deerling double kick for the win. Lets just say Gastly was not built to battle Bianca even though shes rather low in levels because her next Pokemon is Munna which i also forgot she owns, not a good fight to be gastly. I swap to Tynamo which should have been able to finish off Munna but of course faints from confusion *sigh*. Dewott was up next so I decided to give Deerling another shot, it started out fine but a crit Razor Shell takes out poor Deerling allowing Gastly to finish Dewott off. Lastly Pansear got a taste of Machops low sweep for an easy finish.

I begin my journey through the desert route but before fighting Cheren I figured I would do some running around and training. I enter the sand and ever 2 freaking steps I run into a mon, talk about frustrating. I had forgotten how strong Basculin can hit before fighting that fisherman with 4 of them at lvl 16 which he fainted poor Gastly (I'm seeing a trend here). Lets just say thank God for the rest house on the route. I go back to the other fisherman and surprise surprise more Basculin which some how have amazing crit rate and crit Tynamo and Machop down. Luckily Gastly was around to finish off the final Basculin. *grumble* Tympole lady kills Gastly with a crit bubblebeam -_-. After a trainer with 2 roggenrola and a Timburr, then another Trainer with a Timburr Gastly finally reaches lvl 25 and evolves into Haunter yaaay. I grab a few items off the ground then head back to take on Cheren.

The fight begins with Cheren sending out Pidove and I choose Tynamo which goes down to a single spark. His second Pokemon was Pansage so i decide to give Machop a chance to try out Seismic Toss after a Low sweep to be faster which finishes the little monkey off. Pignite is thrid so I use Machop to show him who the better fighting type is which doesnt go as smoothly as i had hoped but Machop still came out on top after many Seismic Tosses. Last but not least Liepard which goes down to a single Low Sweep for the win.

That concludes today's adventure. Happy hunting everyone.

Bambie (Gentle Deerling) Lvl 22
    -Take Down
    -Faint Attack
    -Double Kick
    -Leech Seed
    OompaLoomp (Docile Haunter) Lvl 25
    -Hypnosis
    -Shadow Punch
    -Confuse Ray
    -Night Shade
    Amperes (Hardy Tynamo) Lvl 21
    -Tackle
    -Charge Beam
    -Spark
    -Thunder Wave
    Vincent (Jolly Herdier) Lvl 22

-Take Down
    -Tackle
    -Bite
    -Work Up
    ArmStrong (Relaxed Machop) Lvl 23

-Foresight
    -Low Sweep
    -Karate Chop
    -Seismic Toss
    Legs (Careful Whirlipede) Lvl 23
    -Poison Tail
    -Bug Bite
    -Roll Out
    -Iron Defense

Member #
    Friends
    5818-1249-8193-1856
    I would like to do a Solo Challenge with Jolteon (aka Soul Silver I AM NOT RESTARTING HEART GOLD)
    Last edited by SSBBfan111; 04-11-2013 at 10:38 PM.

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Welcome t' the thread amigo. It ain't a bad place to get your second post. Challenge accepted. Have fun bro.

Grand choice usin' a Jolteon, by the way. I'm a fan'a it myself; the Eeveelutions in general, really.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0400-3955-5470-3010
    Pokemon HeartGold Monotype Run Ground Update 1!

I started my adventure today! I started with Chikorita so that my Ground types would effortlessly destroy his future Typhlosion. I progressed through Cherrygrove to Mr.Pokemon's house, beat the rival and named him Ginger. I then traded over an egg, which hatched into my first official team member, Numel! (Nicknamed "Humpback".) I did a bit of grinding with Caterpie's, Metapods andPidgeys. I then proceeded through Route 30 as I incapacitated all the Caterpie's and Weedle's with Ember (Learned at lvl 5). Humpback and I made it to Violet City, where we received the VS. Recorder from good old Lyra.

After easily beating the Sprout Tower, we received TM70 Flash, and escaped unharmed. Our next challenge: The Gym. In the Gym, as usual we easily beat the trainers and began the battle with Falkner. Pidgey opens up the battle by using Tackle, which Humpback takes it like a champ. Humpback effortlessly takes out Pidgey, despite being struck with Sand Attack. Pidgeotto was hit with multiple Embers, until we got a bit lucky with a Burn. The battle continued back and forth, Ember, Gust, Ember, Gust. Finally, Humpback took out Pidgeotto with the final Tackle to secure the victory.

After, Humpback and I received the "Mysterious Egg" from an aquaintance of Prof.Elm. We then met a Kimmono Girl, telling us that this Egg was important and to take care of it, after which Humback and I got Rock Smash.

Member #
    Friends
    0400-3955-5470-3010
    Pokemon Heart Gold Monotype Run Ground Update 2!

After, Humpback and I headed down Route 32, yet again incapacitating all the useless Trainers. I then traded over another Egg, Mudkip! (Who I nicknamed "Swampy".) Afterwards Humpback was given a break, while Swampy received intense training in Union Cave until he reached lvl 15. The team and I spent quite a few minutes looking for our next team member, who was caught with 2 Pokeballs. It was Onix! (Nicknamed "Rocko".) Rocko got further training, and after defeating a Lvl 5 Zubat, with 1 Rock Tomb and a tackle, Rocko grew to Lvl 9 and learns Rock Throw. In the next battle against Hiker Russel, Rocko posessed no moves to successfully KO a Geodude, so Swampy took the stage and effortlessly sweeps Russel's team. During the midst of the battle, Swampy finally reaches Lvl 16! We all knew what that meant. After the battle, Swampy evolves into a Marshtomp! . He also learned Mud Shot, which replaced Growl.

After winning, Youngster Joey calls me, and brags constantly about his "Super Cool Rattata". The team, after being interrupted by a wild Sandshrew, takes on Firebreather Bill, after Rocko is healed and a Repel is laid out. Despite his 2 Koffing's being easily defeated by Rocko, he was poisoned from Smog. We continued the battle anyway, as I planned to heal Rocko after the battle. Rocko grows to Lvl 10, and we defeat him. I pick up a Great Ball before healing Rocko.

I switch Swampy to lead the party, as I know the next battle against Pokemaniac Larry, who starts with a Slowpoke, would KO Rocko with 1 Water Gun. The battle starts and ends quickly. Besides Rocko, Humpback hasn't been given any spotlight, so he leads the team as we begin to battle Hiker Anthony, who is easily defeated by an Earthquake and registered in the Pokegear for future battles. We also pick up an Awakening before leaving Union Cave. We then collect 2 Apricorns, but before that... Youngster Joey calls us again, bragging about his "Super Cool" not... Rattata. Afterwards, we FINALLY arive at... Azelea Town! Only to be welcomed with a rude awakening... It's Team Rocket!!! As he ruthlessly shouts and shoves a citizen, he reveals the shocking truth: Team Rocket has come back!

The Team:

Humpback Lvl 15(Adamant Numel) PKRS, Oblivious.
    -Ember
    -Tackle
    -Attract
    -
    Earthquake

Rocko Lvl 10 (Calm Onix) PKRS, Sturdy.
    -Rock Throw
    -Harden
    -Rock Tomb
    -Screech

Swampy Lvl 16 (Relaxed Marshtomp) PKRS, Torrent.
    -Tackle
    -Mud Shot
    -Mud-Slap
    -Water Gun

Member #
    Friends
    5818-1249-8193-1856
    Falkner wasnt a challenge and i beat him with a lv12 eevee the eevee knew Tackle Helping Hand Tail Whip and Sand-Attack
    Bugsy wasnt bad either i just evolved Eevee into Jolteon and i just used Thundershock he was lv17 when i fought Bugsy and now hes lv20

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Can I do a single challenge with my Flareon?

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    'Course. For what version?

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    WNI UPDATE

I hate level grinding.

Now that that's out of the way, I haven't done much because I hate grinding. What level should I get my pokemon to for the E4? I'm thinking 60 but I don't know if that'll be enough to beat them without items.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Soul silver.

Ads