Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Oh, I will be using 6.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Welcome to Wii chat
    I give you Gyrados (you can leave it unevolved, but I wouldn't do that because it would be too easy) and Jynx (trade for Poliwhirl in Cerulean City)
    Good luck and have fun
    Splash_King likes this.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    In that case I'll give you Nidoking and Charizard. Enjoy your challenge

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Pokemon Diamond No Item/Monotype Ground/Nuzlocke Challenge, Try 3 Update #7
    The last gym was no problem, because of the clear type advantage, although Octillary almost defeted Derp with Aurora Beam. I caught a Birabel, so that I can
    teach WoopWoop Waterfall.In the Victory Road I cought a Steelix. I almost lost Derp again, because the Veteran with the Goldbat got a critical hit and poison with Sludge and together with a flying attack (I gues it probably has one) it would have been the end for my team (they already were low life), but luckily it got taken out with one Earthquake.In the rival battle I started with Johnson to take out Staraptor with Stone Edge, but it U-Turned to Roselrade and Stone Edge missed. I switched to Derp and defeatedit with a crit on Earthquake. I then switched back to Johnson when I fought Staraptor again, but Stone Edge missed and Close Combat delt too much damage to endure it one more round. I took the next 2 Close Combats with WoopWoop and defeated Staraptor. Derp defeated Snorlax with 3 Earthquakes after it used Rest.Derp used Crunch and lowered Heracross' defense and then got a critical with Earthquake (lucky me ). For Monferno I started with WoopWoop and used Yawn,because I thought I couldn't take it out with one Waterfall. It missed Focus Blast in the first round, but in the second Round it took out WoopWoop, because I remembered too late that I should switch to Derp . Derp then took revenge for WoopWoop with an over kill (Earthquake critical) while Monferno was sleeping. Flotzel was too stupid to use a strong attack so I defeated it without further losses (could have been the end of my team again). I will probably have to train my 4 Pokemon (decided to take Gible with me. It couldn't solo the league anyways in case I fail with 3 Pokes) a lot before I have a chance against the Elite 4.

Derp (Torterra) lvl 55 with naive nature and Overgrow
    -Synthesis
    -Earthquake
    -Crunch
    -Razor Leaf

Johnson (Golem) lvl54 with hardy nature and Sturdy
    -Stone Edge
    -Double Edge
    -Earthquake
    -Rock Polish

Gible (Gible) lvl16 (long way to go -.-') with gentle nature and Sand Veil
    -Attacks will completly change anyways

Steelsnake (Steelix, the creativity is strong with me) lvl47 woth careful nature and Sturdy (-.-)'
    -Dragon Breath
    -Iron Tail
    -Crunch
    -Double Edge

Onix
    Quagsire

It will take a while until i can continue training. I plan on getting my whole team on level 60-70
    Last edited by lucktown; 06-06-2013 at 08:35 PM.

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    ... I know why you ain't evolvin' that Gible, and I ain't amused partner.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet_Mew View Post
    Hello! I would like to do a Scramble Challenge on Pokčmon FireRed.
    Welcome t' the forums bro. =) Your Challenge is accepted. I'll give ya Tangela and Poliwrath. Hope ya enjoy your Challenge.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Ok, so Charizard, Gyarados, Poliwrath, Jynx, Tangela and Nidoking, thanks!

EDIT: FireRed Scramble Challenge Part 1.
    -Named character Lucy, rival Blue.
    -Recieved Charmander, named it Broccoli.
    -Got Oak's Parcel, recieved Pokedex.
    -Plowed through Viridian Forest.
    -Crapped on Brock's face with Metal Claw.

Charmander (Broccoli) Lv 15
    -Scratch
    -Growl
    -Ember
    -Metal Claw
    Last edited by Quiet_Mew; 06-07-2013 at 05:57 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Pokemon Fire Red Unevolved/Scrambled/Moveset challenge, update 2
    I went through Mount Moon and easily defeated the rival in Cerulaen City with 2 hit per Pokemon and then destryoed all the trainers on the following route, but I had some problems with the Onix of one of the hikers. Misty was an easy win, too because by now Phoenix was pretty overleveled by now. After that I killed the rival's Raticate and defeated all the trainers I can reach. My first fight against the electric gym leader was a loss. I defeted the Voltorb with 2 Quick Attacks and did the same for Pikachu, but got paralyzed by static, so I ended up loosing against Raichu even with Attract. I trained Pidgey the few missing levels to 40 and then just 2 hitted all of his Pokemon with Quick Attack, because I didn't get paralyzed (would have worked like that before, but static had to say no).

Phoenix (Pidgey) lvl41 with bold nature and Keen Eye
    -Wing Attack
    -Quick Attack
    -Agility
    -Attract

Pokemon Fire Red Unevolved/Scrambled/Moveset challenge, update 3
    After that it took me a while to get through the dark cave, but I finaly made it (didn't want to catch 10 Pokemon to get flash). The rival in the tower still was easy. On the way to the next city I got poisoned like 20 times. The next gym was easy, because Phoenix was overleveled and had a type advantage. I remembered that I forgot to pick up Return, so I did that before I fought Team Rocket. Giovanni was a problem because he has 2 rock types, but I delt with them by using Attract and the Return (I hope it is stronger than Wing Attack). I finished the Lavandia Tower and Silph Co pretty fast. This time the rival was a lot harder, because he got fully evolved Pokemon. I gave Pidgey all the Rare Candies I had and defeated Pidgeot with 2 Returns. While Gyrados was out I used agility 3 times (I did that to force Charizard use Scary Face instead of attacking me, I lost because of Flametrower the first time I tried this fight) and then healed Pidgey, before I defeated Gyrados. Charizard was defeated with 2 Returns while it was slowing me down. Exeggcute survived Wing Attack (forgot that I already can get Fly ) because of Intimidate, so Phoenix got paralyzed. Luckily it didn't work while I finished it and defeated Alakazam with Return. I used the same tactic for Giovanni as I did in the previous fight and won with only using one Hyperpotion. I can't wait for Koffing, so that I have something to fight these rock types -.-' Sabrina was defeated with 4 one hits. When I was fighting Koga I got lucky until the Weezing. Phoenix missed Fly 2 times and then got poisoned, but in the end I won with only 3 HP left. I then had to heal it so it won't faint on the way to the Pokecenter. In the Safari Zone I found everything I needed(Golden Teetch, Steelwing, and Surf) in one try (I still remember it from all my playthroughs )

Phoenix (Pidgey) lvl60 with bold nature and Keen Eye
    -Fly
    -Return
    -Agility
    -Steelwing (Good bye Attaract )
    Last edited by lucktown; 06-09-2013 at 03:51 PM.

Member #
    Friends

Blondie's Platinum Nuzlocke - UPDATE 2

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet_Mew View Post
    Hello!
    Hello there! Welcome

Aaaanyway, sorry for lack of updates! Been rather busy of late but finally got some pokemon down time. Anyway, with that done, it's time to make a cup of tea and watch nintendo direct. SO EXCITED.

Read on to see me getting horribly lost in wayward cave, and adding two new 'mons to the team!
    Spoiler Alert!

The Team So Far:

Pip - Prinplup - Lvl 30
    - Pound
    - Metal Claw
    - Bubble Beam
    - Peck

Herbert - Staravia - Lvl 28
    - Double Team
    - Quick Attack
    - Whirlwind
    - Arial Ace

Estella - Luxio - Lvl 26
    - Charge
    - Bite
    - Spark
    - Tackle

Wopsle - Bronzor - Lvl 30
    - Extrasensory
    - Iron Defense
    - Hypnosis
    - Confuse Ray

Havisham - Ralts - Lvl 18
    - Confusion
    - Lucky chant
    - Double team
    - Teleport

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondiemon View Post
    Anyway, with that done, it's time to make a cup of tea and watch nintendo direct. SO EXCITED.
    fairy type confirmed ermahgerd

Y'all target and fire all Pokemon XY hype here. 'Specially in the mean time since the best is yet to come, all the biggest news bein' saved for... well, take a look for yourselves 'n see what time it'l be for where ya live.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondiemon View Post
    horribly lost in wayward cave

catch a gible
    bou0010 likes this.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Pokemon Diamond No Item/Monotype Ground/Nuzlocke Challenge, Try 3 Update #Finale!!! (hopefully)
    After getting my whole team to level 68 I feel like I'm ready to go. I use a guide with move sets of the members, so that I won't loose that challenge for something like a little suprise attack after all the work (ca. 10 hours of training...) Aaron should have been easy, because I have a huge type advantage and 2 rock attacks, but Heracross didn't faint on the first Stone Edge and one missed, so Steelsnake was put down to half health by 2 Close Combats. Steelsnakes and Johnson only have 1 Stone Edge each (damn low accuracy) and Garchomp lost 2 Crunch and a Dig for Dustox and Drapion.
    I used 3 Leafstorms, 1 Earthquake on Johnson, and Dig on Garchomp. Only Johnson took damage by Sudowoodoo's Sucker Punch.
    Garchomp almost soloed him and I only switched to Johnson to eliminate Drifblim with his lat Stone Edge. It took a bit damage, because Johnson was too slow to get the first hit. I used 6 digs (Steelix took 3 because of a Full Restore) and one Dragon Claw for Lolpunny. Garchomp took a bit of damage because of Steelix and one Mach Punch, so only Derp isn't hurt. At the moment Garchomp lost a bit of health, Johnson has a little bit more than half health and Steelix a little bit less than half health. Could become close.
    I used Derp to defeat Mr Mime with Crunch and Medicham with Earthquake and Crunch. For no reason it didn't use Ice Punch so I walked away with only a little bit damage. Garchomp defeated Alakazam and Girrafrig with one Crunch each. For Bronzong I used Crunch on Derp, because it can take a lot of hits thanks to Synthesis. Took a lot of pp because of the defense combined with Full Restore. I also had to use Synthesis 4 times (thank god it didn't have Confuse Ray). Both leveled up during the battle.
    Spiritomp died with 2 Dragon Claws and it used Embargo (that will always be funny in a no item challenge :P). Cynthias Garchomp was defeated with 2 Dragon Claws and mine took an Earthquake. Derp defeated Lucario with 1 Earthquake, but also was hit by 1 Dragon Pulse). I attacked Milotic with Steelsnake first. I used Iron Tail, because I forgot it's not very effective, but managed to hit her with a Double Edge before Steelsnake lost, because she used Aqua Ring in her first turn. Derp's first Leaf Storm missed (derping in the worst moment -.-'), but luckily she only used Surf. The second Leaf Storm hit and took Milotic out of my way (I'm so happy that that worked : ) I then sent Garchomp in, because I thought she uses Roserade (pay attention at all times...) and had to take an Earthquake by Gastrodon before I defeated it with 2 Dragon Claws. I though that might have lost my challenge, but Roserade was defeated with one Dragon Claw and I am the new champion

The Survivors:

Derp (Torterra) lvl 69 with naive nature and Overgrow: had about 15 hp left (1/15)
    -Synthesis
    -Earthquake
    -Crunch
    -Leaf Storm

Johnson (Golem) lvl68 with hardy nature and Sturdy: had about 120 hp left (>1/2)
    -Stone Edge
    -Double Edge
    -Earthquake
    -Rock Polish

Garchom (Garchomp) lvl69 with gentle nature and Sand Veil: had like 40 hp left (1/5)
    -Dragon Claw
    -Dig
    -Sandstorm
    -Crunch

Onix
    Quagsire
    Steelix (had: Iron Tail, Crunch(signature move for my team ), Double Edge, Stone Edge)
    (they lost their name after they died lol)
    Last edited by lucktown; 06-13-2013 at 07:32 PM.
    bou0010 and Splash_King like this.

Ads