This ruleset is inspired by ol' N Harmonia's
release-happy habit as seen in Black and White. Figured basing a Challenge on this would make for a fun ruleset; a challenging
one t' boot.
1. After obtaining each badge, you MUST catch an entirely new team of four or more Pokemon
. If that many new species can't be caught, catch as many as possible. You must release/permanently box your current team as soon as you catch the first Pokemon for your new team.
2. The first Pokemon encountered when it's time to make a new team MUST be caught and used.
3. If you catch a full team of six, you may NOT catch any more Pokemon until you obtain the next badge.
4. After beating a gym leader, you may NOT catch Pokemon in ANY location you have traveled through prior to arriving at that gym's city for the first time.
5. If you've already caught a Pokemon or any of its (pre)evolve form(s), you may NOT catch it.
6. If you're playing a version which lets you battle Gym Leaders out of order, do NOT defeat them in the wrong order.
7. You may NOT obtain and hatch eggs. You may NOT conduct any trades, in-game or without another game.
8. Pokemon required to be boxed/released may NOT be kept and used as an HM slave. N does not approve of Pokemon slavery.
9. You may NOT use Revives in the middle of a battle. N would never repeatedly send his Pokemon to be knocked out.
10. The Harmonia Challenge may not be combined with the following for a Combined Challenge: Monotype, Scramble, or Single.
The reasoning behind Rule 10 is that, in a Monotype/Harmonia Challenge, the amount of Pokemon you can catch suddenly dwindles. The point of the Harmonia Challenge is to make ya catch and release a lot of Pokemon, the opposite of a Nuzlocke really. Limiting how many Pokes you can catch defeats the purpose of the Challenge. As for Scramble and Single, they simply don't work with the Harmonia Challenge for obvious reasons.