That ya can. Forced captures 'n other such rules only pertain to the Harmonia and Nuzlocke Combined Challenges.
Alright, I'll start later today then.
hello everybody!! im new to this site so please be nice! ive read through all of the rules and i wanna stat a no items challenge on pearl. but i cant start it now because im going on vacation soon and i dont wanna start a challenge right before i go on vacation. lordwaffle for your scramble moveset monotype challenge i give you mandibuzz and unzefat. for mandibuzz: nasty plot, dark pulse, air slash and shadow ball. good luck!!!!
thanks!! unfezant: toxic, fly, return and protect
Last edited by DonofanNo1; 06-29-2013 at 04:31 PM.
Last edited by Splash_King; 06-29-2013 at 10:12 PM.
WOW!! I've missed so much! I don't even know why I wasn't on for the past week.
Anyway, I'm willing to test the Harmonia challenge on Sapphire as I believe you still need a gen 3 tester (unless I missed something).
If I catch a Wurmple which evolved into a Cascoon, could I catch a Silcoon/Beautifly later on?
Last edited by bou0010; 06-29-2013 at 07:06 PM.
Excellent. The moar testers, the merrier.
Good point Jordan. I s'pose I'll just make the rules concurrent with General Rules on species 'n all that... which is t' say, split evolution like that will indeed be allowed. So here's the modified ruleset: just the one rule regardin' species removed. also fixed a typo
Spoiler Alert!1. After obtaining each badge, you MUST catch an entirely new team of four or more Pokemon. If that many new species can't be caught, catch as many as possible. You must release/permanently box your current team as soon as you catch the first Pokemon for your new team.
2. The first Pokemon encountered when it's time to make a new team MUST be caught and used.
3. If you catch a full team of six, you may NOT catch any more Pokemon until you obtain the next badge.
4. After beating a gym leader, you may NOT catch Pokemon in ANY location you have traveled through prior to arriving at that gym's city for the first time.
5. If you're playing a version which lets you battle Gym Leaders out of order, do NOT defeat them in the wrong order.
6. You may NOT obtain and hatch eggs. You may NOT conduct any trades, be it with another game or in-game.
7. Pokemon required to be boxed/released may NOT be kept and used as an HM slave. N does not approve of Pokemon slavery.
8. You may NOT use Revives in the middle of a battle. N would never repeatedly send his Pokemon to be knocked out.
9. The Harmonia Challenge may not be combined with the following for a Combined Challenge: Monotype, Scramble, or Single.
My memory is palpably bad, sorry bro. >_>;
Swanna (changed from Swoobat)
- Rain Dance
- Feather Dance
- Thunder (TM, Icirrus Poke Center)
- Electro Ball
- Thunder Wave (TM, Nimbasa Poke Center)
Last edited by LordWaffle; 06-30-2013 at 04:14 AM.