Closed Thread
Page 250 of 260 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2591
Like Tree186Likes

Thread: The Official Pokemon Challenge Thread - Black/White Edition

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    even so that action replay destoryed my pokemon game Pokemon black game, i do mention a pokemon game in message

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    9000-0000-0000-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by Smertros View Post
    even so that action replay destoryed my pokemon game Pokemon black game, i do mention a pokemon game in message
    If you can't do a Challenge, then don't do one. You don't need to post why.

No longer brawling online. No longer accepting any Friend Adds.

Only playing Project M online. Only add me if you have the current Wi-Fi Safe version of Project M.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    to warn people to not use action replay to cheat in games so their game wont corrupted like pokemon game was with action replay

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Although your intent is good, and it is pokemon black/white related, this is not a general pokemon thread. This is a challenge thread and speaking of what your AR did to your game here is off topic. Unless of course you were doing a challenge in that game, in which case you shouldn't be using an AR at all

Member #
    Friends
    9000-0000-0000-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by bou0010 View Post
    Although your intent is good, and it is pokemon black/white related, this is not a general pokemon thread. This is a challenge thread and speaking of what your AR did to your game here is off topic. Unless of course you were doing a challenge in that game, in which case you shouldn't be using an AR at all
    Thank you. And plus, I don't think speaking of hacks are allowed on this forum.

No longer brawling online. No longer accepting any Friend Adds.

Only playing Project M online. Only add me if you have the current Wi-Fi Safe version of Project M.

Spoiler Alert!

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by Smertros View Post
    the thread is about pokemon black/white
    No, this thread's 'bout in-game Challenges for all mainstay Pokemon RPGs. Nor does this thread have anythin' to do with cheatin' devices, as specifically stated in the Challenge General Rules section within the second post.

Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post

General Rules
    READ BEFORE ATTEMPTING ANY CHALLENGE

The following Rules apply to all Challenges, unless specified otherwise. You don't need to read this section until you've decided what Challenge you'll attempt, so feel free to ignore these for now.
    ----------

6. This is quite an obvious rule: cheating devices are in no way allowed. Usage of one will result in your Challenge being invalidated. You'll also be permanently expelled from the thread. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Well I haven't been here for a while and I just wanted to tell you that I didn't completely leave I'm continuing my challenges while I'm on vacation and give you the updates and feedbacks in 5 days

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    *peeks head in* Um... hi. So I've been gone for a very long time. Can I restart my last challenge? It was the Black Scramble/Moveset Combo that people gave me these.

Pokemon Black Scramble/Moveset

Full Team of 6
    1. Swoobat:
    - Psychic
    - Air Slash
    - Calm Mind
    - Fly

2. Sawk:
    - Close Combat
    - Strength
    - Bulk Up<br
    - Earthquake

3. Cofagrigus:
    - Night Shade
    - Power Split
    - Shadow Ball
    - Hidden Power

4. Cacturne:
    - Sucker Punch
    - Revenge
    - Sunny Day
    - Solarbeam

5. Heatmor
    - Fire Blast
    - Swagger
    - Bug Bite
    - Flamethrower

6. Eelektross
    - Dragon Claw
    - Volt Switch
    - Substitute
    - Wild Charge
    Last edited by kajira; 07-27-2013 at 05:11 PM.

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Well, if it ain't Kajira. Welcome back t' the thread. =) Challenge (re)accepted.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Ok now I'm finally completely back here

Pokemon Soulsilver N-Challenge update #3?
    I just got my second badge and defeated the rival before catching a Weedle as my first Pokemon on the next segment. I evolved Weedle into Beedrill and used it for Cut because I couldn't find Paras :/ While I was training a little I caught Ditto, Drowzee, and got the Spearrow from the guy north of Goldenrod City. I got really lucky in the battle with Whittney. Her first Pokemon wasn't a Problem and because my Beedrill already had Twin Needle it was easy to Poison Miltank. When it started Rollout I switched to Drowzee and hoped I could get some damage on Miltank before Drowzee faints, but after that happened I just put Beedrill back in and hoped for Rollout to miss since this is the N-Challenge and you are not supposed to use Pokemon just so that they can die (not a rule but it fits the mood). I got extremely lucky and Miltank missed the running Rollout and also missed the new one before it got koed.

On my way to the next gym I caught both Nidorans and had to releasy my previous Pokes. I got both of them because I won't be able to catch them at a later point in the challenge and they should be useful to take out Magnemite. In the National Park (Which you don't have to pass at any point in the game, so can I catch the Pokemon there whenever I want?) I participated in the contest and got a Scyther, which was supposed to be my main fighter for this part. Then I caught a Ratata only for the Gengar, which sadly didn't work as planned :/ (would have been the best troll ever). After some training I tried to fight the Rival but lost 2 times until I finally won thanks to Scyther learning Wing Attack and evolving Ratata. As I did that I accidentally kept Quick Attack and made Raticate forget Bite for Scary Face which messed up the gym battle :/. In the Rival fight I used the Nidoran to defeat Magnemite and poisoned Croconaw, so everything went good on the last fight At the gym I took everything out with Scyther, but switched in Raticate for Gengar. I used Focus Energy and a couple of Scary Faces while he put me to sleep and tried to use Sucker Punch. He can't hurt Raticate otherwise because he only has Shadowball, Mean Look, Hypnosis, and Sucker Punch. Then I tried to use Sucker Punch, but he didn't try to attack me while I was awake, so I ended up with no chance of defeating it and couldn't switch because of Mean Look (planing since the start just to get dumped by him :/). I waited for him to defeat himself with Struggle and then continued defeating him with Scyther...

Feedback and questions:
    So far the challenge is fun and it takes a bit of thinking while choosing which Pokemon you could use at what point. I still think that the training is a bit annoying but it's not too bad and makes it more challenging if you are lazy (can't remove the training anyway)
    The rules are still a little unclear at some points. Sometimes you can choose multiple to fight in at the same point like I can right now in my challenge. So I could do the 7th gym and the 5th gym and wouldn't be able to get any more Pokemon because i already had to travel through all routes available and there aren't enough Pokes on the route to the Safari Zone which isn't opened yet. Either that would count as lost challenge, or you have to add a rule so that you have to defeat the gyms in the right order. I hope you get what I'm saying because I don't

And why does everybody have a sword as Avatar???
    Last edited by lucktown; 08-01-2013 at 04:35 PM.

Ads