Hey, you, competitive Pokémon trainer! Are you tired of having to keep track of your Pokémon's Effort Values with a pencil and paper or the Windows calculator program? Well, now you can throw that pencil away, recycle that paper, and exit that calculator program!
EV-GEAR is a multi-platform Effort Value tracking utility for Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, and White. It is available for Windows, Mac OS X, and iOS (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad). Enter a few details about your Pokémon and where/how you would like to train it, and EV-GEAR will help you keep track of Effort Values easily. Once you've selected a game version and training area, the wild Pokémon in that area are assigned to a button. Each time an opposing Pokémon is defeated, click the button assigned to the opposing Pokémon once to record the received Effort Values.
EV-GEAR features include:
- Keep track of Effort Values.
- Set an EV target for each stat.
- Accounts for all EV-enhancing items and Pokérus.
- View the Pokémon appearing in the best EV training areas for each game.
- Calculate and displays Pokémon stats, base stats, remaining Effort Values, Hidden Power, and more.
- Find out which stats each nature affects.
EV-GEAR for Windows and Mac OS X are available from the official website at http://www.ev-gear.com and EV-GEAR for iOS is available on the App Store.
Please feel free to use this thread to post your feedback or suggestions for EV-GEAR. Happy simplified EV training!