It's kinda funny that this is still troubling you. I don't think you'll be getting over it any time soon.
This is about the video games, for the record. I think that Pokemon is a great series, but it could use some serious work. What do you think could be done about this? Here are some questions to consider, and hopefully answer.
- What do you think the biggest fault of the Pokemon video game series is?
- Do you think that the Pokemon main series formula is due for an overhaul? If so, what parts do you think need to be changed the most?
- What kind of Pokemon game do you want to see the most, personally?
- Do you think Pokemon games are in need of a better plot?
- Do you think Pokemon games are in need of better gameplay? If so, what parts of the gameplay do you think need to be changed?
- Do you think there are too many Pokemon? If no, when do you think Pokemon should stop being introduced, if at all?
- Do you think there need to be some Pokemon games that cater to an older audience, instead of all of them targeting children? If so, why?
I'll go more into my opinions at a later time.
♦ The Fuchsia City Guru ♦