Do Mega Stones function like Berries or are they permanent?
Ain't used one yet myself, but I'm 99% sure they aren't one-use hold items. That'd be nonsense, even if they're easy t' get more of at any point in the game.
Pokestar Studios was a bunch'a bullshit. But this PR video studio thing, Troll Freak clearly put some effort into. Ain't my cup'a joe, but I'd imagine it is for many others. T'is what Pokestar Studios should'a been.
So guys, some move updates I noticed:
- Frost Breath is the new Ice Beam. No, I'm serious. Its power got boosted from 40 to 60, making it as powerful as Blizzard was, only with decent accuracy
- Oh, yeah, Blizzard, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, and most of their variants got nerfed a tad, and were brought down to 90 BP and 110 base power.
- Gunk Shot didn't suffer said nerf, and also has a usable accuracy of 80%
- Rock Tomb is actually usable in some circumstances, with its new BP of 60 and accuracy of 95%
- Pin Missile has 25 BP now
- Best of all, as I mentioned before, Will o wisp's new accuracy is 85% <3
- Hidden Power always stays at base 60 power. While this hurts the move from a competitive standpoint, it makes it a lot easier to use in game.
MALE ESPURR?! ****ing scrub
The staple power vs. accuracy elemental moves were nerfed?! onixpected
Rock Tomb is not just usable; it's decent. It's a Rock-type Low Sweep, albeit with 5% less accuracy.
whoa pin missile is decent
10 BP is probably the difference between an HP Ice OHKO and 2HKO, but still. That actually makes HP easier t' use competitively, since ya no longer have to **** around with IVs to get a decent power AND the right type. Just makes it a tad less effective at the cost'a convenience (everyone who exclusively uses simulators is therefore sad). Now, all we need is a Physical HP...
XY has made the transition to 3D seamlessly. It's amazingly well-done IMO, and thus rejuvenating to my passion for teh pogeymanz. Regardless of whether or not it'l have a plot as good as BW1's, I'm gonna thoroughly enjoy this adventure through Kalos regardless.
Gimme free pokemon. pls. im poor.
3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572
Trying to motivate myself to play: Tales of the Abyss, Ocarina 3DS.
Fury Cutter has a Base Power of 40, meanin' it's wholly usable in-game. Plausibly a usable sweeping gimmick competitively on (Swarm) Scyther? Notably more powerful than X-Scissor/Technician-boosted Bug Bite on the third hit.
Knock Off has 65 BP. Good news for Dark-types competitively.