LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 260 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2595
Like Tree440Likes

Thread: Pokemon X/Y

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    ohai bodine. Once you've a full team that's full evolved, we must do battle.

Ya can thank the 251% better Exp. Share for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumiose kid #1
    Hey, Trainer! Look, my Clauncher's Attack is 100!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumiose kid #2
    I'm on the PSS right now!
    wats a 4th wall

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    We'll I got Greninja, Charizard, Lucario, Blaziken, (an overpowered) Haunter and a few powerhouses I haven't used yet. Wonder Trade is a hell of a thing. "Oh hai David from France, thanks for the Lvl. 45 Kangaskhan. Hope you enjoy that Scatterbug lolololol."

Member #
    Friends
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Glad to see you picked it up, Bodine.

My team is finally complete, as you can see in my banner. Tyrantrum and Mawile will rotate.

ε(3`)з

The Fuchsia City Guru

<(θ)>

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    I have all the pokes that will be in my time
    Time to level and evolve the rest

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I'm looking to make a strong team of ghosts. I've always wanted to but as we all know the ghost category is usually limited. I've already started with my Haunter, Doublade, Drifloom (soon to evolve), and Sabeleye. Im hoping to find a Shuppet, Duskull or Litwick soon. Unfortunately I don't think Misdreavus or Yamask is in the game. Shame, would have loved to have seen a Ghost/Fairy type Mega Mismagus.
    Neosquid likes this.

Member #
    Friends
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    I'm looking to make a strong team of ghosts. I've always wanted to but as we all know the ghost category is usually limited. I've already started with my Haunter, Doublade, Drifloom (soon to evolve), and Sabeleye. Im hoping to find a Shuppet, Duskull or Litwick soon. Unfortunately I don't think Misdreavus or Yamask is in the game. Shame, would have loved to have seen a Ghost/Fairy type Mega Mismagus.
    If you want a Prankster Sableye I'd be very happy to offer my services.

Base stats for the Kalos Pokemon are out on Serebii. I'm more excited about this than I should be. Though, they seem a little funky to me...maybe they're not totally accurate yet.

Edit: Clawitzer has a base physical attack of around 73? Wtf? Seems kind of a bit low for something with a giant crab claw.

And my estimates for Carbinks stats (50/50/150/50/150/50) were literally 100% spot on, if Carbink's base stats are accurate (they seem less weird that the others). I feel special.
    Last edited by Neosquid; 10-17-2013 at 07:26 AM.

ε(3`)з

The Fuchsia City Guru

<(θ)>

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    /late post 'cause internet died

My oh-so eager rival I've mentioned previously challenged me to yet another daily battle (yesterday), this time Singles. He's yet t' win any of our 5~ battles, but he's a determined one, and I give 'em credit for never gettin' disheartened. Both of our teams are fully evolved ('cept his Pikachu, who he's stubbornly refusin' to evolve... must be waitin' for a Light Ball), so I expected a good fight. Contrarily, I 6-0'd 'em... the finishing blow bein' dealt to his Charizard Y by my Charizard X. Ain't that poetic. It happened 'cause Sylveon did massive damage, KOing two Pokes in the first two turns; most importantly, his Greninja. Never underestimate a fairy, looks can be mighty deceivin'.

... And then I proceeded t' lose a Double Battle to a random 'cause his Mega Blaziken somehow survived Mega Lucario's Adaptability-boosted Low Sweep and chip damage from Charizard's Fire Fang; Sky Uppercut didn't miss nor flinch neither... Had I attacked his Doublade with Fire Fang on turn 1 instead'a Blaziken, I would'a won. His last remaining Poke was said Doublade with just a sliver'a red health after barely takin' two of Pangoro's STAB Crunch's. I said it before and I'll say it again: the best of games come down to one move, be it one mistake or one incident of hax. But I'm still salty as **** 'cause havin' Fly instead'a Aerial Ace was the biggest reason why I lost... stupid HMs.

Also, Charizard is literally useless prior to Mega Evolution. Really bad STAB (which Tough Claws barely alleviates), poor stats... I need to replace 'em. A tad late in the game really, but he's dead weight. Most'a my team is overleveled anyways, so I might as well.

After that GG, I decided t' call it a day for my adventures in X (speakin' of, anyone remember the location of that guy who offers a Leppa Berry for a Sitrus?). Perhaps I'll get two badges today... assumin' a ton of plotstuff doesn't get in the way.

198 seen, 111 caught.
    Five badges. meh
    52 hours of playtime. Once again, my 3DS was on and idling for half~ the time I put in today.

Honedge @ Amulet Coin, Lv. 47
    Charizard @ Charizardite X, Lv. 46 (maybe I'll replace 'em with a Staraptor?)
    Pangoro @ Black Belt, Lv. 48
    Sylveon @ Leftovers, Lv. 48
    Lucario @ Lucarionite, Lv. 48
    Delphox @ Expert Belt, Lv. 48

Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Clawitzer has a base physical attack of around 73? Wtf? Seems kind of a bit low for this giant enemy crab.
    fix'd

Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    We'll I got Greninja, Charizard, Lucario, Blaziken, (an overpowered) Haunter and a few powerhouses I haven't used yet. Wonder Trade is a hell of a thing. "Oh hai David from France, thanks for the Lvl. 45 Kangaskhan. Hope you enjoy that Scatterbug lolololol."
    No one on Wiichat has a Chespin lawl. Speakin' of starters, Greninja > Delphox. But Braixen > everythin' but Greninja. This is the first time the Water-type starter is my favorite. Damnit Game Freak, why did ya have t' make his base form lame... ? I would've had a more balanced team too... ... ...

nononononono. You're part'a the problem as t' why Wonder Trade is infinitely worse than GTS. And it also breaks in-game. dont do it bro even out your karma

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I contribute with slightly above decent Pokemon in the Wonder Trade from time to time. Some lucky bastard got my Camerupt last night for a Gloom.

@Nick: I might have to hit you up on that offer.

On another note, where in the blue Kantos is a Shuppet!?

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    My guess is after the fifth badge.

... Which would be a bad guess if you're ahead of me.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Nah, I just got my 4th. So going by your guess, I'd say we are relatively in the same general spot?

...wait no.. That last one was my 5th I think.

Edit: Yup, definitely my 5th badge I just earned. Easy gyms are easy. I remember struggling with them as a kid.

Edit edit: I love Sonic. And I want to RP again. And I hope Afghanistan burns.
    Last edited by Bodine; 10-17-2013 at 01:55 PM.
    Splash_King likes this.

Ads