LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 271 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2706
Like Tree452Likes

Thread: Pokemon X/Y

God-Slaying Vanguard Tragonight's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9000-0000-0000-0001
    But Red doesn't use white text.

3DS FC: 1461-6308-5932

Spoiler Alert!

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Neat. I felt as though there was some variance to how quickly O-power nodes would restore, but like with dynamic lighting, I thought I was imaginin' it.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Halloween dictates another 5 Spiritomb be wonder traded off. Today's pulls are a Lv. 2 Fletchling, a Japanese Lv. 22 Mr. Mime, a Japanese Lv. 49 Modest Ditto (nicknamed "BV"... ?), a Japanese newborn Smeargle, and a Modest newborn Litleo. The Fletchling came from a semi-n00b, so oh well. A Modest Ditto is certainly a grand find, 'specially if it's foreign. The Smeargle is a blatant byproduct of breeding: it has perfect IVs in HP, Atk and Def... and a zero in Speed. Someone was clearly breedin' a Smeargle for Trick Room. I'm certainly happy t' receive one, as I'll inevitably be makin' a TR Smeargle myself. Fake Out/Spore/Explosion/filler is teh winz0rz, and I've been usin' that lead in Doubles since my first TR team. I believe the Litleo was a breeding byproduct as well, though it didn't have any perfect IVs.

Since it's apparently a trend, I also traded off a recent byproduct of my breedin'. Had the proper nature, ability and one perfect IV, so I figured I might as well. Got a breeding byproduct in return for it: a Lv. 23 Timid Noibat... which has it's hidden ability, and is even Female. On top of that, it has four perfect IVs: HP, Def, Sp.D and Spe. Clearly it was used to pass down IVs and it's ability, which explains the odd level. If I ever make a Noivern for competitive 'mons, this things will save me an immense amount of time. 'Specially if I want t' use Telepathy for Doubles.

Some amazing trades t'day, that's for damn sure. The Smeargle and Noibat will surely be used in future breeding endeavors when aiming for some fantastic IVs for a Poke in their egg group.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Fabulized my female X trainer today. Cost me 200k in Pokedollars, which is a huge blow to my in game finances since I haven't beaten the Elite Four so I don't wanna be overleveled at all. Pretty sure most money grinding methods involve a fair amount of leveling up.

Vanilluxe (Creamator <3) has been using Frost Breath over Ice Beam entirely for the novelty factor, but I've been really annoyed with that 90% accuracy ever since it missed twice fighting Olympia. I guess Freeze Dry has perfect accuracy, but it's not quite powerful enough to be her main STAB move. Bah. I might just stick with Frost Breath despite the obvious impracticality of the move in most situations. I don't even know what her fourth move should be, right now it's Frost Breath/Freeze Dry/Flash Cannon/Mirror Coat, Mirror Coat being mostly filler (though it fainted Calem's Flareon). Her Hidden Power is entirely useless, being Bug.

Wonder trade in Y netted me nothing of note. At least, I don't think it did, I did a lot of it today. I was a little annoyed when I still got a Moomoo milk from the lottery. But, I guess I don't have a right to get mad at the RNG right after that shiny Phantump and Taillow.

Hunted around for wild hold items in Y. Fishing up Luvdisc for Heart Scales netted me a short round of chain fishing, which probably didn't go long enough to give me a decent chance at a shiny since I stopped after I reached 20 scales. Also got Light Clay from Golurk and Wide Lens from Yanma. Thanks Banette.

Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    I'm certainly happy t' receive one, as I'll inevitably be makin' a TR Smeargle myself. Fake Out/Spore/Explosion/filler is teh winz0rz, and I've been usin' that lead in Doubles since my first TR team.
    Does Explosion mean that Smeargle can actually hurt somefin? Assuming Brave nature and maxed out attack, that's equivalent to a Pokemon with ~90 attack using a 125 base power STAB move. Not weak in the slightest. Weak for Explosion, but let me just take amusement in the fact that Smeargle can potentially OHKO something.
    Last edited by Neosquid; 11-01-2013 at 01:39 AM.

The Fuchsia City Guru

<(•θ•)>

Spoiler Alert!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Yep. It's literally Smeargle's only form of notable damage output. I can assure you it was actually quite terrifyin' to hyper-offense Doubles teams back in Gen 4, when it still halved defense and thus was borderline broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    I was a little annoyed when I still got a Moomoo milk from the lottery.
    I've gotten at least 10 PP Ups so far. :trollkarp:

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I got pokemon x as gift, and one of the pokemon trainers in the game looking and for lovedisc for trading purpose, ive the lovedisc but i cant remember who is the trader is, would you please help me

Member #
    Friends
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Quote Originally Posted by Smertros View Post
    I got pokemon x as gift, and one of the pokemon trainers in the game looking and for lovedisc for trading purpose, ive the lovedisc but i cant remember who is the trader is, would you please help me
    http://www.serebii.net/xy/ingametrade.shtml

The Fuchsia City Guru

<(•θ•)>

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    thank you very much

Member #
    Friends
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    http://krissi2197.tumblr.com/post/65...er-trade-users

Tread carefully with Wonder trade or don't do it at all. Until further notice.

The Fuchsia City Guru

<(•θ•)>

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Splash_King likes this.

Spoiler Alert!

Ads