LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 261 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2601
Like Tree440Likes

Thread: Pokemon X/Y

  1. #2161
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    15,947
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Noticed I had three Spiritomb I forgot t' Wonder Trade off hangin' around, so I threw 'em away. Got a Cottonee, Riolu and Magikarp in return.

    also the magikrap is 4iv + dw ability lul

    I look forward to exchanging 1-4IV Pokes via WT once I get back int' the competitive grind.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  2. Ads


  3. #2162
    Meta Avatar Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,624
    Friends
    68
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    Noticed I had three Spiritomb I forgot t' Wonder Trade off hangin' around, so I threw 'em away. Got a Cottonee, Riolu and Magikarp in return.

    also the magikrap is 4iv + dw ability lul

    I look forward to exchanging 1-4IV Pokes via WT once I get back int' the competitive grind.
    What Gender is the Magikarp and what ball is it caught in?





    Spoiler Alert!

  4. #2163
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    15,947
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Female... but in a Pokeball, sadly. All I care 'bout are them IVs though. Oh, and it's Jolly as well. ohai offensive dd @ moxie

    Also just got a Adamant Technician Scyther off'a GTS for my dex (after 20 minutes of searchin' for "uncommon" Scyther, and KOing the two I found via crit, I ragequit and went to GTS). 2IV is all (Atk and Sp.D), but I'll take it.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  5. #2164
    Meta Avatar Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,624
    Friends
    68
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    You could have asked for one
    I got a Lux Ball Female Adamant Tech Scyther





    Spoiler Alert!

  6. #2165
    ghirahype <(•θ•)> Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    55501
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,560
    Friends
    45
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MR View Post
    What Gender is the Magikarp and what ball is it caught in?
    MR...I hate to tell you this....but you have a problem.

    Splash_King and Mr. MR like this.

    ε(´3`)з



    The Fuchsia City Guru



    <(•θ•)>



  7. #2166
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    15,947
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MR View Post
    You could have asked for one
    I got a Lux Ball Female Adamant Tech Scyther
    ... ur luxury ball obsession really is somefin

    I only wanted one for my dex, the fact it was any good is just a coincidental bonus. I have a 3IV Adamant HA Scizor somewhere on one'a my old games, but it's most assuredly lost in the boxes (along with anythin' else with decent IVs), couldn't be arsed to find it for transporting.

    You've really been buildin' your collection of competitive Pokes/useful parents at an astounding rate, I've gotta say.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  8. #2167
    ghirahype <(•θ•)> Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    55501
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,560
    Friends
    45
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Quote Originally Posted by my friend who I assume has a valid ****ing source, lest he be strangled by me
    "Following a rumour last week, it has been confirmed by Nintendo of America that, for people who live in the United States of America, if you purchase a Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL or Nintendo 2DS as well as one game of the following: Yoshi's New Island, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins, Super Mario 3D Land, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D or Mario Kart 7, and register them on the Club Nintendo website, you will receive a free download copy of Pokémon X or Pokémon Y. This promotion only runs in March 2014 so be sure to get it while you can"
    Yay, now I can play through it again! Wait, I wonder if it will conflict with my physical copies...

    Edit: Yeah it's on serebii
    Splash_King likes this.

    ε(´3`)з



    The Fuchsia City Guru



    <(•θ•)>



  9. #2168
    Meta Avatar Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,624
    Friends
    68
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Yay, now I can play through it again! Wait, I wonder if it will conflict with my physical copies...

    Edit: Yeah it's on serebii
    Now I just need a bigger memory card. I wonder how many blocks I need?





    Spoiler Alert!

  10. #2169
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    15,947
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by my friend who I assume has a valid ****ing source, lest he be strangled by me
    "Following a rumour last week, it has been confirmed by Nintendo of America that, for people who live in the United States of America, if you purchase a Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL or Nintendo 2DS as well as one game of the following: Yoshi's New Island, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins, Super Mario 3D Land, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D or Mario Kart 7, and register them on the Club Nintendo website, you will receive a free download copy of Pokémon X or Pokémon Y. This promotion only runs in March 2014 so be sure to get it while you can"
    Buying both copies has betrayed my wallet, Game Freak stole my Nuggets... ... ... I have no regrets.
    Zeldagal likes this.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  11. #2170
    neocat3 Zeldagal's Avatar
    Member #
    92570
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Kingdom of Hyrule
    Posts
    170
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6067-8078-3900-2305
    *Takes CN code out of used DKCR game at gamestop*
    Now I'll just need a 3Ds code


    May the

    ..▲..
    ▲ ▲
    be with you. ~


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 10:05 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 04:23 AM
  3. New Social Group - Free Pokemon (Pokemon Platinum)
    By FUNKLEGEND in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 06:54 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 09:03 PM

Search tags for this page

fennekin evolution
,
fishing guru pokemon x
,
pkemon x y reddit leak
,
pokemon sableye evolution
,
pokemon x and y
,

pokemon x and y pokedex

,
pokemon x and y starter evolutions
,
pokemon x and y starter evolutions confirmed
,
pokemon x and y starter evolutions leaked
,
pokemon x y novidade
,
sableye
,

sableye evolution

Click on a term to search for related topics.