LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 268 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 2680
Like Tree449Likes

Thread: Pokemon X/Y

  1. #261
    She-Hulk in Smash WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    65950
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mira
    Posts
    6,031
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    I am disappoint, Assasin.
    You're connecting dots where there isn't a puzzle in the first place.

    As previously stated, there are plenty of Pokemon that are dogs, dragons, and others which form the Zodiac but aren't fire starters. What do you make of them?
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572


    Trying to motivate myself to play: Project X Zone, Etrian Odyssey IV.
    Spoiler Alert!

  2. #262
    Ace Attorney Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,727
    Friends
    69
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Guess what!
    Articuno, Zapdos, and Multres contain the Spanish numbers 1, 2, and 3 at the ends of their names!
    oh wait,
    I have no basis...
    Why doesn't Pidgey have a Spanish number in its name?
    So it must be a funny coincidence...





    Spoiler Alert!

  3. #263
    She-Hulk in Smash WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    65950
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mira
    Posts
    6,031
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MR View Post
    Guess what!
    Articuno, Zapdos, and Multres contain the Spanish numbers 1, 2, and 3 at the ends of their names!
    oh wait,
    I have no basis...
    Why doesn't Pidgey have a Spanish number in its name?
    So it must be a funny coincidence...
    Legendaries from the same gen with related names. Complete ones at that.

    Fire starters across more than a decade into the future which form a very incomplete Chinese Zodiac.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572


    Trying to motivate myself to play: Project X Zone, Etrian Odyssey IV.
    Spoiler Alert!

  4. #264
    Ace Attorney Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,727
    Friends
    69
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    Legendaries from the same gen with related names. Complete ones at that.
    Fire starters across more than a decade into the future which form a very incomplete Chinese Zodiac.
    So it needs to be complete to be something...
    ah that makes sense!

    Oh hey!
    Did you know the Pokémon professors are named after trees!!!

    oh wait,

    They span several generation and I have no basis not to mention it does not name all the trees
    So, it is some coincidence huh???
    Last edited by Mr. MR; 01-18-2013 at 02:55 PM.





    Spoiler Alert!

  5. #265
    She-Hulk in Smash WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    65950
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mira
    Posts
    6,031
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Trees have no limits or order, whereas the Zodiac does.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572


    Trying to motivate myself to play: Project X Zone, Etrian Odyssey IV.
    Spoiler Alert!

  6. #266
    Greil Mercenary Tragonight's Avatar
    Member #
    89907
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Crimea
    Posts
    3,407
    Friends
    165
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9000-0000-0000-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MR View Post
    Oh hey!
    Did you know the Pokémon professors are named after trees!!!

    oh wait,

    They span several generation and I have no basis not to mention it does not name all the trees
    So, it is some coincidence huh???
    Are you Googling this?

    One interesting fact should've been enough of a discovery for today.




    No longer brawling online. No longer accepting any Friend Adds.

    Only playing Project M online. Only add me if you have the current Wi-Fi Safe version of Project M.

    Spoiler Alert!

  7. #267
    Ace Attorney Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,727
    Friends
    69
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    Trees have no limits or order, whereas the Zodiac does.
    So, there must be infinite types of trees
    huh you learn something every day....





    Spoiler Alert!

  8. #268
    She-Hulk in Smash WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    65950
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mira
    Posts
    6,031
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    We do not know the number of species of trees. Ergo, an unknown number. There are only 12 animals in the chinese zodiac(I think).
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572


    Trying to motivate myself to play: Project X Zone, Etrian Odyssey IV.
    Spoiler Alert!

  9. #269
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,068
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    You're connecting dots where there isn't a puzzle in the first place.

    As previously stated, there are plenty of Pokemon that are dogs, dragons, and others which form the Zodiac but aren't fire starters. What do you make of them?
    Not a puzzle. But rather, missing information.

    They're based on other origins. Not every Dragon is a reference to the zodiac whereas Charizard (presumably) is.

    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    Fire starters across more than a decade into the future which form a very incomplete Chinese Zodiac.
    All of which are the sole Fire starter from every generation. Obviously incomplete, also obviously more than just a moot suspicion. Did they plan this bit from the beginning? They sure as shit didn't. Are they intentionally doin' it nowadays? Possibly.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  10. #270
    Ace Attorney Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,727
    Friends
    69
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    We do not know the number of species of trees. Ergo, an unknown number. There are only 12 animals in the chinese zodiac(I think).
    I think we at least know the basic ones...
    A maple is a maple, either it be a Japanese Maple or a Sugar Maple
    I don't think Game Freak would name a Professor California Redwood





    Spoiler Alert!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 10:05 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 04:23 AM
  3. New Social Group - Free Pokemon (Pokemon Platinum)
    By FUNKLEGEND in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 06:54 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 09:03 PM

Search tags for this page

evo sableye pokemon
,
fishing guru pokemon x
,
pkemon x y reddit leak
,
pokemon sableye evolution
,
pokemon x and y
,

pokemon x and y pokedex

,
pokemon x and y starter evolutions
,
pokemon x and y starter evolutions confirmed
,
pokemon x and y starter evolutions leaked
,
pokemon x y leak
,
sableye
,

sableye evolution

Click on a term to search for related topics.