LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 269 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 2685
Like Tree450Likes

Thread: Pokemon X/Y

  1. #501
    Fall Mood Level 2 Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,794
    Friends
    70
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Quote Originally Posted by The Storm View Post
    I'm not disagreeing with the whole of your statement MR, but saying that math is nothing but facts and doesn't change is just an incomplete thought in itself.
    What you say makes no sense

    Math is not about symbols, it's about concepts based purely on logic. The concept of two will always be the concept of two. How we write it means absolutely nothing because it will always be the same. Whether you use base 2 or base 60, it makes no difference concept wise but it will hinder other people from understanding.





    Spoiler Alert!

  2. #502
    ♦ whata buncha jokers ♦ Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    55501
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,672
    Friends
    45
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-1020-6666-1020


    I expect new info to be leaked in a few weeks or less.




    The Fuchsia City Guru

    <(θ)>

    Spoiler Alert!

  3. #503
    She-Hulk in Smash WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    65950
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mira
    Posts
    6,083
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MR View Post
    Math is logic
    Nope.

    And if it were, I'd actually like it.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572


    Trying to motivate myself to play: Project X Zone, Etrian Odyssey IV.
    Spoiler Alert!

  4. #504
    Fall Mood Level 2 Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,794
    Friends
    70
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    Nope.

    And if it were, I'd actually like it.
    Maybe if you actually looked deep enough in it you would enjoy it





    Spoiler Alert!

  5. #505
    Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    54492
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,335
    Friends
    38
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    MR: I have a major in math, I know a thing or two. Like I said, what you are saying isn't wrong it's just incomplete. Math is based on factual representatives (this being numbers in a nutshell) which do not have any actual value until we credit them a value, same reason variable X has no value until we credit it a value, same thing with numbers. 2 only counts as 2 because we nationally agree that it is 2, just like we agree as a country that a foot is 12 inches, that a yard is 3 feet, that Pi is 3.14159265, same thing. My point is that it is still a flawed system and that it is only as factual as we make it out to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post


    EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

  6. #506
    Fall Mood Level 2 Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,794
    Friends
    70
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    From what I have seen is you view it from the perspective of a computer programer where binary numbers are giving a value by us. I have been reading math books and math theories for a long time and I am majoring in math however what we are delving into is philosophy and not math.

    You can't talk about quantities without giving that quantity a representative symbol. What your talking about is a translation problem which does not make math relative. It only makes they way you translate it relative.

    About Pi
    Pi is a ratio. The idea behind it is the same what ever language you speak, what ever planet you come from, or what ever base you use. Viewing Pi as 3.14... is the wrong way to view Pi.
    Last edited by Mr. MR; 02-25-2013 at 04:26 PM.





    Spoiler Alert!

  7. #507
    Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    54492
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,335
    Friends
    38
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    You're still missing my point bro. Listen to me, I am NOT disagreeing with you. Just understand that math is not purely based on fact. It is based on perception and representation of numerical figures.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post


    EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

  8. #508
    Fall Mood Level 2 Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,794
    Friends
    70
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    I am telling you how one perceives symbols is not math.
    Symbols only represents math.
    Math in pure expression cannot be written because it already was. The pure expression of math is everywhere around you and is found in the laws of the universe and it is the law of the universe. How we express it makes no difference nor does it change the universe. Everything that is was.
    Math is fact and pure logic.





    Spoiler Alert!

  9. #509
    She-Hulk in Smash WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    65950
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mira
    Posts
    6,083
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MR View Post
    I am telling you how one perceives symbols is not math.
    Symbols only represents math.
    Math in pure expression cannot be written because it already was. The pure expression of math is everywhere around you and is found in the laws of the universe and it is the law of the universe. How we express it makes no difference nor does it change the universe. Everything that is was.
    Math is fact and pure logic.
    Haha. You're a funny guy.
    The Storm likes this.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572


    Trying to motivate myself to play: Project X Zone, Etrian Odyssey IV.
    Spoiler Alert!

  10. #510
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,155
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    I deeply fear for your sanity, MR.

    I also fear deeply for this thread's topic.
    Mr. MR likes this.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 10:05 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 04:23 AM
  3. New Social Group - Free Pokemon (Pokemon Platinum)
    By FUNKLEGEND in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 06:54 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 09:03 PM

Search tags for this page

evo sableye pokemon
,
fishing guru pokemon x
,
pkemon x y reddit leak
,
pokemon sableye evolution
,
pokemon x and y
,

pokemon x and y pokedex

,
pokemon x and y starter evolutions
,
pokemon x and y starter evolutions confirmed
,
pokemon x and y starter evolutions leaked
,
pokemon x y leak
,
sableye
,

sableye evolution

Click on a term to search for related topics.