3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572
Trying to motivate myself to play: Tales of the Abyss, Ocarina 3DS.
Monorpale's English name has been revealed as Honedge (... ... ...), via this video. THE ANTIKARP HAS SPOKEN!
...well, it's just a name, not that big of a deal. I won't let it bother me. Especially after looking at this new screenshot.
Edit: The URL changed or something, too lazy to go back and look for the right one.
Last edited by Neosquid; 07-22-2013 at 07:03 AM.
HOLY SHIT GUYS
COROCORO JUST LEAKED WHAT I THINK IS A GIANT SQUID
SIX GENERATIONS AND FINALLY I'M SO EXCITED, I MEAN I DUNNO WHAT I THINK OF THE DESIGN YET, BUT GIANT SQUI--oh, yeah. I should actually post them, I guess. Fine, let me finish fangasming over my favorite animal then I can edit it in.
Can't you just Google Serebii?
Maika and Karamanero (evo), Dark/Psychic Pokemon. They have the move "Turn Over", which reverses stat changes. Their abilities can be either Suction Cups or Contrary.
I think Maika is adorable, and while Karamanero could be better, it's a giant squid so I love it. Its name is also really fun to say, I just realized.
This bird, Shushup, is a Fairy type. The Perfume Pokemon, it is exclusive to Pokemon Y. Knows Aromatheropy, and has Healer as its ability.
Peroppafu, another Fairy type, is the Cotton Candy Pokemon, exclusive to Pokemon X. Knows "Drain Kiss". Its ability, "Sweet Pale", prevents allies from falling asleep.
Koronda, a Dark/Fighting Pokemon, is Pancham's evolution. It has the ability Iron Fist, which is going to be at least complimented by Hammer Arm. I guess it evolves in a new way.
- Clauncher is exclusive to X and Skrelp is exclusive to Y
- Robot arms dude is a gym leader named Shitoron
- The black guy is another gym leader, named Zakuro
- Evil team is Team Team Flair/Flare, which, according to Serebii, "exist solely to make money"? Is this like a more interesting Team Rocket?
- The professor, named Purataanu, apparently battles you at certain points
- Honedge has No Guard (cool)
- Xerneas is Fairy-type, Yveltal is Dark/Flying. Xerneas has the ability "Fairy Aura", which powers up Fairy-type moves. Yveltal has "Dark Aura", which, as you would guess, powers up Dark-type moves. Xerneas has the move "Geo Control" and Yveltal has "Death Wing".
- You get figures if you pre order the games, of the legendaries, naturally
I don't think I missed anything, but I guess it's possible with all that compressed text, so feel free to look at the updates yourself. More might come soon, as well.
Last edited by Neosquid; 07-11-2013 at 12:58 AM.
I'm getting both.
I'm getting Y.
Brawl 2192 8924 8771