LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Reminisage

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I was like 4 years old and both my parents and their pot-head friends (our next door neighbors) bought an intellevision. Between the two collections, they had a SHIT TON of games. The neighbors had atari, and my other neighbor eventually got the NES when it came out. My sister and Every kid in the neighborhood was about 8 years older than me, so I had no one to play with until I was 9 and we moved. So, I played all of these Intellevision games that were two player, by my damned self, being like 5 years old. How sad. Punching a big square pixelated boxer thats not moving or punching you back. Or, hiking the football to yourself and running backwards to get a safety every time.

Wow, think I just had a breakthrough.......thats why I have to self teach myself everything and dont like other people's assistance.

So to answer the question,

intellevision games (no point in naming, you probably dont know and there are too many to list),

Atari: Yars Revenge and Berserk

NES:.....every game possible, be they total shit or not. Between buying and renting games, I played almost all of them, as outrageous as a claim that is, and thats not exactly a good thing.

Anyone remember Section Z? that was a tough, rare game from capcom that was an arcade game. Old school. Nobody had that shit. I could ALMOST beat it but not quite.

2. Ads

Proud Owner Of A Wii Matt's_A_Bluebird's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7591-7050-1749-1437
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Librarian
    I was like 4 years old and both my parents and their pot-head friends (our next door neighbors) bought an intellevision. Between the two collections, they had a SHIT TON of games. The neighbors had atari, and my other neighbor eventually got the NES when it came out. My sister and Every kid in the neighborhood was about 8 years older than me, so I had no one to play with until I was 9 and we moved. So, I played all of these Intellevision games that were two player, by my damned self, being like 5 years old. How sad. Punching a big square pixelated boxer thats not moving or punching you back. Or, hiking the football to yourself and running backwards to get a safety every time.

Wow, think I just had a breakthrough.......thats why I have to self teach myself everything and dont like other people's assistance.

So to answer the question,

intellevision games (no point in naming, you probably dont know and there are too many to list),

Atari: Yars Revenge and Berserk

NES:.....every game possible, be they total shit or not. Between buying and renting games, I played almost all of them, as outrageous as a claim that is, and thats not exactly a good thing.

Anyone remember Section Z? that was a tough, rare game from capcom that was an arcade game. Old school. Nobody had that shit. I could ALMOST beat it but not quite.
    Nice post thanks but that's enough swearing in my thread lol. Nah I don't care but some people may report you just for saying the "S" word.

"Some people think football is a matter of life and death... I can assure them it is much more serious than that."

Ads